FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is it just me?

Is it just me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dont seem to have any luck even having a conversation with anyone on here, the couples/females i have tried talking to just ignore me. My messages always include a face pic never anything else, a brief introduction/description of myself and i try to make my message relevant to what they have on their profile.

Any help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssex_VixenWoman  over a year ago

Maldon

For me it's a lack of appealing photos, one of you, an one that's. It overly appealing to me any many others

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nothing as your already verified!

Not sure i get what you mean ?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Not sure i get what you mean ?"
green tick on your profile

Yeah i know im photo and meet verified but that doesnt help me with the above.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You've been here 5 months and are verified OP which is more than a lot of single guys get in that time - as you've hidden your veri(s) obviously don't know if they're just social or if it's just one or multiple - either way the fact you have been verified shows you're doing something right at least, so I'd suggest you carry on doing whatever you've been doing.

You've not asked for profile advice so can't give any, but other areas to consider are your profile blurb and pics - both of which can help "sell" you.

Failing that organised socials, club visits and even getting involved in the forums are all good ways to get to know people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Op, I've not looked at your profile, so I can't comment. I have more than one verification and still have my messages deleted, more often than not without being read or my profile looked at. It's the nature of the beast!

You can spend time tailoring your message to their profile and still be ignored. But someone, someday may read it and you may pique their interest. If you think your messages are relevant, continue as you are. Although not to the same people as a deleted message means no and they aren't interested.

The best advice is not to let it bother you. I don't. Water off a ducks back. The only person that knows what you can offer is you. They don't, but they do hear it all the time. So send your message.... and then forget about it!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

The text read fine to me,but maybe more pics and make the first pic friends only?.

Miss

By *teve197_ukMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

This site is becoming a waste of time, really snotty people and oh so many time wasters, I have 17 verifications on fabguys and a few have had me back to have fun with their female partners but on here it's just ignore, ignore, ignore .

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

A lot of single females are not keen on action shots that include your previous conquests

"A lot of single females are not keen on action shots that include your previous conquests "

Not just single women, those of us in couples too. Other than that your text is pretty good, it's just the sheer numbers and finding the right people. Tx

"This site is becoming a waste of time, really snotty people and oh so many time wasters, I have 17 verifications on fabguys and a few have had me back to have fun with their female partners but on here it's just ignore, ignore, ignore ."

Then stick to fab guys then!

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"This site is becoming a waste of time, really snotty people and oh so many time wasters, I have 17 verifications on fabguys and a few have had me back to have fun with their female partners but on here it's just ignore, ignore, ignore .

Then stick to fab guys then! "

Exactly!

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Your profile text reads better than most and seems to describe you well. You even clearly state why you cannot accom atm and that's also positive. The main fault is profile pics, or rather the lack of them. They don't seem interesting and don't stand out from any other profile out there. You're selling your image here after all, and people you message would like to see more to be interested. Invest in the pics

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Perhaps ypu are approaching the wrong kind of people. Do you make sure you fit people's preferences before messaging?

By *teve197_ukMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Ha ha , my work is done

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"This site is becoming a waste of time, really snotty people and oh so many time wasters, I have 17 verifications on fabguys and a few have had me back to have fun with their female partners but on here it's just ignore, ignore, ignore .

Then stick to fab guys then! "

Nothing more needs to be said, although there are several obvious differences between the two sites and the way they work.

"This site is becoming a waste of time, really snotty people and oh so many time wasters, I have 17 verifications on fabguys and a few have had me back to have fun with their female partners but on here it's just ignore, ignore, ignore ."

You do know men and women are mostly very different...right? I know alot of guys that would pretty much fuck anyone...I know no women that are like that...only ones that get paid!

You do know men and women are mostly very different...right? I know alot of guys that would pretty much fuck anyone...I know no women that are like that...only ones that get paid!"

totally this

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

For me it is too many try to be everything for everyone, find your niche and work it.

USP is important and scarcity is a good marketing tool, along with fun.

» Add a new message to this topic