FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggle to Meet Threads

Struggle to Meet Threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems rife with them in here lately - is it not obvious to people why they don't get to meet anyone?!

Here's a few pro tips guys:

Members logged in now: 21174 (that's twenty one thousand, OK?)

You're probably a man.

Most people on here are men.

You have awful photos of your cock looking like a shrivelled up, naked mole trying to escape from it's nest.

You haven't written more than about 12 words about yourself/none at all.

You haven't developed any social skills.

Women, generally speaking don't enjoy receiving 125 dick photos every day from complete strangers on the Internet.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You realise they're not likely to read this

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"You realise they're not likely to read this "

Nor care lol

Oh God yes - this is just a typical social media post where I'm trying to get attention

I must admit it's starting to get repetitive, I think a lot of think that it's a sex on tap site or a free for all. Whereas the reality seems to be that 'swinging' for a single guy requires a shed load more effort and nouse than traditional dating. Fair play to the fellas who get it, I have little sympathy for the ones that don't.

What a lot of guys don't realise us that it is mathematically impossible for all single men to get a meet, unless the women of Fab (whether single or as part of a couple) are meeting men 24/7 (now there's a thought )

Mrs

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

I liked the naked mole reference

To be fair, even if you're able to write well, have good photos and good social skills, you're probably still going to struggle due to the sheer number of other men competing for the few females.

One might. It might change his whole experience of fab....

"To be fair, even if you're able to write well, have good photos and good social skills, you're probably still going to struggle due to the sheer number of other men competing for the few females. "

Yep. It also comes down to timing - when a woman logs on here, her inbox goes crazy, so eve getting a message read is a triumph in many cases!

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"It seems rife with them in here lately - is it not obvious to people why they don't get to meet anyone?!

You're probably a man.

You have awful photos of your cock looking like a shrivelled up, naked mole trying to escape from it's nest.

Women, generally speaking don't enjoy receiving 125 dick photos every day from complete strangers on the Internet.

Do you see where I'm going with this?"

Yes, but they're 'genuine' *and* 'nice' so have no need to take account of any of the above considerations

"To be fair, even if you're able to write well, have good photos and good social skills, you're probably still going to struggle due to the sheer number of other men competing for the few females.

Yep. It also comes down to timing - when a woman logs on here, her inbox goes crazy, so eve getting a message read is a triumph in many cases!"

Yep, timing is half the battle!

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

I’ve just logged on to have a quick peak at the forums and low and behold there is a message from a single guy saying, “I’m within a mile of you, wanna meet meet now” WTF, are we expected to just drop everything !!!!

Guess where his message went ? X

Anna

"I’ve just logged on to have a quick peak at the forums and low and behold there is a message from a single guy saying, “I’m within a mile of you, wanna meet meet now” WTF, are we expected to just drop everything !!!!

Anna "

But you're logged in so you MUST be ready and available for him!?!?!

"I’ve just logged on to have a quick peak at the forums and low and behold there is a message from a single guy saying, “I’m within a mile of you, wanna meet meet now” WTF, are we expected to just drop everything !!!!

Anna "

Into your memoirs under "The 125,000 that got away"?

birmingham

Anna

But you're logged in so you MUST be ready and available for him!?!?!"

Ha ha see what you did there.... had to read that twice if I hadn’t you were nearly in trouble

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Anna

But you're logged in so you MUST be ready and available for him!?!?!"

just swanning around in lingerie here, waiting for random faf messages, then I can give my address and phone number out...

birmingham

Anna

But you're logged in so you MUST be ready and available for him!?!?!just swanning around in lingerie here, waiting for random faf messages, then I can give my address and phone number out..."

This made me chuckle !!

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"It seems rife with them in here lately - is it not obvious to people why they don't get to meet anyone?!

You're probably a man.

Do you see where I'm going with this?"

I knew there was a reason that you're in my hotlist!

I read every single one of them as I'm in the same boat (don't make my own as I see these complaints of so many threads, makes sense to just take the advice from all the others) but find that I dont actually (by most of the standards) seem to be doing anything wrong, surely the main problem is down to the blokes who come here hoping for a quick fuck rather than being interested in the lifestyle, the real question for the people actually interested is how to make it clear you aren't the former

"I read every single one of them as I'm in the same boat (don't make my own as I see these complaints of so many threads, makes sense to just take the advice from all the others) but find that I dont actually (by most of the standards) seem to be doing anything wrong, surely the main problem is down to the blokes who come here hoping for a quick fuck rather than being interested in the lifestyle, the real question for the people actually interested is how to make it clear you aren't the former"

Be yourself.

Trying to be different from "them" ends up with you being exactly the same as everyone else trying not to be "them".

There is no magic formula or a template to follow. Be a basic, honest human being and you are already ahead of the pack.

Don't be a knob gives you 10 bonus points.

Be yourself and you will appeal to someone!

I'm an aquired taste, but still make a connection with a select few ladies (all with impeccable taste, a great sense of humour and can overlook an unhealthy desire to wear t).

As already said, you make your own luck.

[Removed by poster at 21/10/17 22:49:13]

"I read every single one of them as I'm in the same boat (don't make my own as I see these complaints of so many threads, makes sense to just take the advice from all the others) but find that I dont actually (by most of the standards) seem to be doing anything wrong, surely the main problem is down to the blokes who come here hoping for a quick fuck rather than being interested in the lifestyle, the real question for the people actually interested is how to make it clear you aren't the former

Be yourself.

Trying to be different from "them" ends up with you being exactly the same as everyone else trying not to be "them".

There is no magic formula or a template to follow. Be a basic, honest human being and you are already ahead of the pack.

Don't be a knob gives you 10 bonus points.

Be yourself and you will appeal to someone!

I'm an aquired taste, but still make a connection with a select few ladies (all with impeccable taste, a great sense of humour and can overlook an unhealthy desire to wear t).

As already said, you make your own luck."

But what if a man being himself is also being a knob? Should a man try not to be a knob in order to get a meet? Or should he be true to himself and carry on being a knob?

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic