FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotels with easy access

Hotels with easy access

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harliebluestockings OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

Getting harder to find quality hotels in London where a key isn't required for lift and easy for a few extra guests to come to room. Think we play know the hassles of having to go bring people up if arranging a small gathering, far easier of people can come straight to room. Suggestions for central London please ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kdaveMan  over a year ago

heath and reach

Used premierinn South mind services few times car park and access thru car park don't need to go near reception

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hilton Metropole, couple of entrances, you can bypass reception and I don't remember a key for the lifts, some of the rooms have two double beds too

london

Thanks. Lifts that need keys are the biggest pain. If one or two are late it's such a pain.

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Always ask for two cards, then simply rotate. I usually leave one in an envelope in reception for my guests to collect. When they arrive take that card and take it downstairs to meet your next guests (do this outside though).

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I kind of like hotels with a more stringent attitude, one it’s fun, two don’t have undesirables wandering around.

london

"Always ask for two cards, then simply rotate. I usually leave one in an envelope in reception for my guests to collect. When they arrive take that card and take it downstairs to meet your next guests (do this outside though). "

Difficult when your tied to the bed !! I thinks that is a fair compromise though the park plaza seem to have a relaxed lift policy we just found out!!

The Savoy & The Corinthia.

Simply tell them you have some guests arriving and they kindly greet them at reception and show them the way.

The Dorchester is good but a little more stiff upper lipped

I wonder why it's difficult!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic