FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on my profile

Advice on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igguy4you OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hey I'd love some advice on what you guys think I should do to my profile, should I add or delete any pic? Anything in my bio I need to add or change? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mega negative.

4 cock pics.. need i say more

Aberdeen

"Mega negative.

4 cock pics.. need i say more"

Right so less cock pics and a bit more positive on myself? Thanks. What sort of pics do you guys like to see?

Sexy ones

As above...one cock pic is more than enough, none is better, keep them private and share if someone asks.

Your bio is very negative, which will put people off. If you take some body shots, people will be able to see your a bigger guy and then you don't need to write about it. Try writing about what you looking for and what you can offer a potential meet. Inject some personality into your profile. Being inexpirenced may well hinder your chances as may your age, but that's just the nature of Fab and very little you can do about that.

Poppy

Aberdeen

"As above...one cock pic is more than enough, none is better, keep them private and share if someone asks.

Your bio is very negative, which will put people off. If you take some body shots, people will be able to see your a bigger guy and then you don't need to write about it. Try writing about what you looking for and what you can offer a potential meet. Inject some personality into your profile. Being inexpirenced may well hinder your chances as may your age, but that's just the nature of Fab and very little you can do about that.

Poppy"

Thanks really helpful, I guess I just tried to be honest about myself but most of the things I say can already be seen or I can talk about privately. Thanks I'll try redo it when I get time

» Add a new message to this topic