FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What to write in a message

What to write in a message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When it comes to sending a message to someone on fab, I always find myself sitting there thinking what to write. Due to overthinking most of my messages just sound boring.

Can anyone help me with what they would consider and engaging first message? As I always seem to struggle to string a decent message together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When it comes to sending a message to someone on fab, I always find myself sitting there thinking what to write. Due to overthinking most of my messages just sound boring.

Can anyone help me with what they would consider and engaging first message? As I always seem to struggle to string a decent message together. "

Every first message will be different, there is no template for it.

Read a profile and speak about what u liked about it or why you think you match their wants.

Poppy

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I always work to the theory that a first message should generally do a few things: Say Hello, introduce yourself, say what made you choose them, tell them what you're after. Also including a face pic straight off the bat will help too.

If you can make your message a little bit funny then that's a bonus, but be yourself.

Cal

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Read the recipients profile, and comment on what you like, and what you can offer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I always work to the theory that a first message should generally do a few things: Say Hello, introduce yourself, say what made you choose them, tell them what you're after. Also including a face pic straight off the bat will help too.

If you can make your message a little bit funny then that's a bonus, but be yourself.

Cal "

This is good advice. The messages that get my attention, are the ones which show someone is genuinely interested in us as people, not just after a quick fuck with anyone. Think about what you might say if you were approaching someone in a bar, meeting them in person.

And definitely steer clear the typical 'clean shaven down below, well endowed, heavy cummer' type comments.

Best of luck.

V x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I always work to the theory that a first message should generally do a few things: Say Hello, introduce yourself, say what made you choose them, tell them what you're after. Also including a face pic straight off the bat will help too.

Cal

This is good advice. The messages that get my attention, are the ones which show someone is genuinely interested in us as people, not just after a quick fuck with anyone. Think about what you might say if you were approaching someone in a bar, meeting them in person.

And definitely steer clear the typical 'clean shaven down below, well endowed, heavy cummer' type comments.

Best of luck.

V x"

All of the above two posts

Another approach that seems to work if you're active in the forums, is to pick up on something someone has posted there and use that as an initial talking point

» Add a new message to this topic