FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 3 or more-some fun.

3 or more-some fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having 2 or 3 men to a hotel at the weekend for some fun with me and hubby. Having never done a hotel meet before, how do you go about getting people to your room without anyone questioning you or stopping them at reception?? Does this happen or am i worrying unnecessarily ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

There's always people wandering around in a hotel..

You'll work it out when you get there depending on the hotels layout etc

Staff change on reception quite often in a larger hotel so they've not much chance of knowing who's who, who's in what room etc, just by sight

Relax and enjoy - assuming the guys actually turn up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I usually arrange to meet the couple or guy outside the hotel and just walk in chatting to them.

It's never been an issue for us.

By *ssex_VixenWoman  over a year ago

Maldon

I've always scouted hotels, see how easy it'll be to get through reception. My preferred hotel is nice, apart from the first floor every other floor is accessible from the lifts without key cards. Once a meet is at the right floor I go and meet them an let them through the security door, some hotels have been awkward, with security doors right next to the reception desk.

The room is yours to do with what you wish within reason, guests are allowd ect but the main thing to remember is hotel staff have seen it ALl and they dont realey care.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We've always met the guy in the bar after a few drinks we went up to the room and he followed.

If you’re really worried then why not call the hotel before you book to ask if you can have guests. If you are doing a daytime hotel meet tell the hotel you will be using your room for a meeting with x amount of people. You may even get offered refreshments in the room.

We’ve stayed at Travel Lodge and never been a problem there. We got a cheeky smile when the four of us left around 2am!

"I usually arrange to meet the couple or guy outside the hotel and just walk in chatting to them.

It's never been an issue for us. "

This works all the time.

Although once, the couple I was meeting called from the parking area and asked if I could let them in the side door. She explained that she was dressed really slutty and didn't want to walk through the lobby....she was.

» Add a new message to this topic