FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First group play

First group play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey so what were people like at there first group play meeting? Im on about 3 ways up wards..

Did people find it hard to get hard stay hard ect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Hi I’m the fem, the lucky one that doesn’t have this problem! But as reassurance I’ve experienced lots of group play with guys as a greedy lady.

It’s easy for me to say i know, but don’t ever feel pressured or ill at ease in the company of other guys. It’s perfectly normal if you don’t maintain or even get an erection to start with. No one will think anything bad about it. Just go and enjoy. If it happens great, if not you can still enjoy and participate in other ways.

Yeah iv had sex in same room as others just never on same bed ect so that only thing i thinking about

"Yeah iv had sex in same room as others just never on same bed ect so that only thing i thinking about"

Thinking like worried or thinking like horny ?!

"Yeah iv had sex in same room as others just never on same bed ect so that only thing i thinking about

Thinking like worried or thinking like horny ?!"

lol both I guess... I know my mind be in omg yes please mood but body might react definitely

"Yeah iv had sex in same room as others just never on same bed ect so that only thing i thinking about

lol both I guess... I know my mind be in omg yes please mood but body might react definitely "

so relax. Hey if you’ve been invited someone has confidence and belief in you, so strut right in their young man and enjoy!! Are you concerned because you’re straight do you think ?

lol both I guess... I know my mind be in omg yes please mood but body might react definitely

so relax. Hey if you’ve been invited someone has confidence and belief in you, so strut right in their young man and enjoy!! Are you concerned because you’re straight do you think ?"

Yeah straight and very passionate

so relax. Hey if you’ve been invited someone has confidence and belief in you, so strut right in their young man and enjoy!! Are you concerned because you’re straight do you think ?

Yeah straight and very passionate "

Communication is always the key. So finding out what the others like is a good start and might settle your nerves too.

Yeah straight and very passionate

Communication is always the key. So finding out what the others like is a good start and might settle your nerves too. "

Yeah im open and true full like been asked to mmf 3 ways said never had one but up for meeting get no reply after

» Add a new message to this topic