FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > It's so hard to meet girls

It's so hard to meet girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Come on guys help me out or is it tough on all men I try and try sending messages long ones short ones dirty filthy ones compliment girls and know one wants too chat with me please someone tell me what am I doing wrong starting too lose confidence in myself

So please HELP me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried meeting boys?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

The site tends to have women not girls

Dont lose confidence in yourselves there are so so many men on here that its constant men popping up. You look very attractive etc but youre out of my age range x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Have you tried meeting boys? "

There goes my tea agsin!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any - but usually having a good well written profile that tells people about you, what you're looking for, and what you can offer helps - especially if backed up with a decent set of pics that show off your body and not your cock.

So take a look at yours and ask if it achieves the above, and if not make changes - it doesn't guarantee anything but may help

Take a walk on the wild side....

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Fussy bitches those 99 year old girls

By *idalgo13Man  over a year ago

Near York

Hi Dave,

I would complete your profile not question marks. Couples/Women do read profiles, adjust the age range reduce from 99. What you want, what you offer, your kinks, tailored with your own personal humour. You are a good looking chap. Maybe more torso shots and less cock pics....leave something to the imagination. Just my thoughts....

H x

"Have you tried meeting boys?

There goes my tea agsin! "

No I like woman ladies females I'm not in too men

"Hi Dave,

I would complete your profile not question marks. Couples/Women do read profiles, adjust the age range reduce from 99. What you want, what you offer, your kinks, tailored with your own personal humour. You are a good looking chap. Maybe more torso shots and less cock pics....leave something to the imagination. Just my thoughts....

H x"

Thank you for your kind advice

"You've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any - but usually having a good well written profile that tells people about you, what you're looking for, and what you can offer helps - especially if backed up with a decent set of pics that show off your body and not your cock.

So take a look at yours and ask if it achieves the above, and if not make changes - it doesn't guarantee anything but may help "

Thank you my friend sound advice

"The site tends to have women not girls "

Sorry you know what I mean not all women like too be called women though

Ha ha I'm straight

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

4 meets? Your doing fine.

"Have you tried meeting boys?

There goes my tea agsin! "

Sorry.

Are you not interested in meeting MF couples then? It's just that you've ticked the 'couples' box and on here you say you just want to meet women.

Mrs

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Have you not thought about a dating site if it’s women you would like to meet, after all this is a swinging site, which, in the main, is a couples lifestyle where couples meet similar thinking couples. Most won’t meet single guys and that means you are left in pool of thousands upon thousands of desperate men all scrapping for a meet with a lady or a couple that is willing meet a single guy. Every day on each forum there is a similar thread........why, ask yourself.

"Come on guys help me out or is it tough on all men I try and try sending messages long ones short ones dirty filthy ones compliment girls and know one wants too chat with me please someone tell me what am I doing wrong starting too lose confidence in myself

So please HELP me x"

It's hard to meet anyone but single guys.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Might be how you go about it, try approaching this in a different way.

All I know is if you walk down the same path you end up at the same place, the only thing that's changed, the ruts are deeper.

Have fun OP, this site does work and work very well.

"Come on guys help me out or is it tough on all men I try and try sending messages long ones short ones dirty filthy ones compliment girls and know one wants too chat with me please someone tell me what am I doing wrong starting too lose confidence in myself

So please HELP me x"

sadly i cant offer you profile advice as you have not asked for help.

but all i can say is treat people with respect, read profiles before you message them (if you meet the criterias) and see how you get on

u on commission for this line, Rachel? x

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

So please HELP me x"

I don't know what you're doing OP but all I can say is I'm knee deep in them

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So please HELP me x

It's hard to meet anyone but single guys. "

hard to meet them as well

So please HELP me x"

(1) delete profile

(2) join tinder

(3) meet girls

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

How many you want to meet mate? I can sort it for ya easy.

Op you were on 9 hrs ago and still dont seem to heading anything above has said so I am not even going to waste my time trying to help deaf ears x

So please HELP me x

I don't know what you're doing OP but all I can say is I'm knee deep in them "

Me too.

Shave your legs. Buy a frock. Sorted.

Seriously though; (although the frock thing does work) smile. Don’t take things too seriously. Post in a lighthearted way on the forums.

I post all kinds of stupid stuff and it’s fooled loads of for forumites into thinking I’m nice. Ha ha. Suckers!!!

Bitch extraordinaire at your service

By *idalgo13Man  over a year ago

Near York

"Seriously though; (although the frock thing does work) smile. Don’t take things too seriously. Post in a lighthearted way on the forums.

I post all kinds of stupid stuff and it’s fooled loads of for forumites into thinking I’m nice. Ha ha. Suckers!!!

Bitch extraordinaire at your service "

I’m often faced with the “won’t meet unless you have a meet verification”. How Can I get a verification of you won’t meet someone without a verification? Lol XD

[Removed by poster at 31/10/17 21:47:47]

"I’m often faced with the “won’t meet unless you have a meet verification”. How Can I get a verification of you won’t meet someone without a verification? Lol XD"

Cam or, by far, better still; go to a social. I got about ten veris this weekend from that.

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

ruddington

it is hard work plus u need a bit of luck

"it is hard work plus u need a bit of luck "

No it’s not and no you don’t.

Social!!!!!!!!

"Fussy bitches those 99 year old girls "

And us 41 years olds

So please HELP me x"

The struggle is real bro. I get the feeling single men on Fab are immediately labelled as one of;

Creep, loser, pest, weirdo, serial killer etc

Or all of the above

Very frustrating as you appear like a nice chap, which I also like to think I am. Oh well...

"Have you not thought about a dating site if it’s women you would like to meet, after all this is a swinging site, which, in the main, is a couples lifestyle where couples meet similar thinking couples. Most won’t meet single guys and that means you are left in pool of thousands upon thousands of desperate men all scrapping for a meet with a lady or a couple that is willing meet a single guy. Every day on each forum there is a similar thread........why, ask yourself.

"

Swinging has evolved from the 70s wife swapping. Plenty couples are looking for single men.

I agree

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

In real life you don't "meet girls" by sending unsolicited random messages to women. You go to clubs and parties. Swinging is exactly the same. Put some effort in to get the rewards out - go to a club and you will soon get a circle of swinging friends, both singles and couples, and a long list of verifications.

Too many single guys think they can get a free fuck just by sending a three line message on Fab. No wonder they are disappointed

"In real life you don't "meet girls" by sending unsolicited random messages to women. You go to clubs and parties. Swinging is exactly the same. Put some effort in to get the rewards out - go to a club and you will soon get a circle of swinging friends, both singles and couples, and a long list of verifications.

Too many single guys think they can get a free fuck just by sending a three line message on Fab. No wonder they are disappointed"

"In real life you don't "meet girls" by sending unsolicited random messages to women. You go to clubs and parties. Swinging is exactly the same. Put some effort in to get the rewards out - go to a club and you will soon get a circle of swinging friends, both singles and couples, and a long list of verifications.

Too many single guys think they can get a free fuck just by sending a three line message on Fab. No wonder they are disappointed"

Well said

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Yes very true.

I suppose maths come into it as well.

If there are say 1000 couples/ladies looking for a single guy but there are 20,000 single guys and the couple/lady want to meet say on average once a week, that would be 52,000 available fucks in a year. Divided by 20.000 guys that would average 2.6 fucks per year per guy or one every 20 weeks.

Of course to get an average there will be extremes at both ends of the scale so some guys may get ten in a year and others will get none.

Simple really.

» Add a new message to this topic