FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fishing with an 8inch maggot yet no bites

Fishing with an 8inch maggot yet no bites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nglishCharm OP   Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Fully respect this site is heavily influenced by women and couples.. small fish a big pond.. I'm struggling to meet.. Please view my profile and let me know where I'm going wrong..

This is not a view me cry of help it's a request for advice..

Thanks for your assistance..

C x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Fully respect this site is heavily influenced by women and couples.. small fish a big pond.. I'm struggling to meet.. Please view my profile and let me know where I'm going wrong..

C x"

Not keen on sending face photo's to complete strangers until we've spoken direct on the phone - this will not help you op as most will won’t to see a face picture first. You might want to add some other, non face pictures to your profile as well.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Hiya

I really liked your profile. You say you have more pictures in private file however a few more on view would help.

All the best

By *s SwitchWoman  over a year ago

A little piece of heaven

Yeah the no face pic thing would put me off too, I will always send one if I'm interested and want to try meeting someone.

Apart from that you come across as a nice guy

Get yourself to a local social, you have Chameleons on your doorstep, try there

Midlands

Thanks to your advice.. I'm in need of photo's for my profile.. I'll take a part face later xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks like a pretty good profile. The main thing that will stand in your way is your reluctance to send a face pic. You should ask yourself why would a lady or a couple talk to a single man on the phone when they don't know what he looks like. It's just easier to move onto a profile where face pics are readily available.

On a picky note, I would ditch the disclaimer at the bottom, because it makes you look gullible (you didn't really believe it was legally binding did you?).

Mrs

You do know those legal disclaimers are completely pointless.

Profile text is good, apart from the speaking on the phone bit. Definitely need more pictures. You say you're athletic, but the only picture on your profile doesn't show us anything.

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Nice chest, decent profile text.

But an 8 inch maggot is still a maggot. Maybe the fish want more?

I like your profile, comes across well but maybe a bit on the posh side - if I was a single id maybe not mail you as I mightn't be "good enough"...

Bx

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

If your maggot isn't attracting fish, try changing your lure

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

The capital letters for the middle part of your profile is a little off putting. Is it really neccessary?

Also, lose the pointless legal crap at the end of your profile. We all know that sort of stuff isn't worth the time you put into copy and pasting it. The UCC is superseded by you signing the T&C's of this site, and is therefore unenforceable.

Pics have been mentioned by the person above already, It's your choice of course, but there are plenty of pics you can post without your face or cock in them. Torso and bum shots would probably go down well, after all you have a nice chest shot so surely the rest will match? Or maybe a nice suited and booted shot with your face obscurred? As an architect you'll be no stranger to no end of software programs that can do this.

Other than that, your profiles OK, maybe 6-7 /10 but not really outstanding.

Good luck

Its that word 'disseminating'

Bound to put the buggers off

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Its that word 'disseminating'

Bound to put the buggers off"

Not as much as...

Dismembering

You expect women to give you their personal number before they've even seen what you look like? And before they've even met you? Lol good luck with that.

With the likes of other social networking apps, whereas you do not need to exchange numbers to see what each other looks like, I would never give my number to any one one here until I've met them in person.

Which has worked well for me as my verifications from in person meets will tell anyone who looks me up.

Our luck or bad luck on here is purely of our own making. Effort in = effort out.

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

Bound to put the buggers off"

Is that the reverse procedure of inseminating?

Is that the reverse procedure of inseminating?"

No idea. I can't do big words

I stick to little ones, like 'cock'

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I stick to little ones, like 'cock'"

You want little ones

I stick to little ones, like 'cock'

You want little ones "

*does a victory dance*

^^I actually typed and posted that

Add some body pics

Send a face pic if requested (what u got to lose)

The caps no need

I don't like your profile at all, you need to redo it. It comes across pompous and insulting. Loads needs taking out, the capital letters, the bit about not being desperate, the warning bits. Why not send a face photo before phone chat, it's a must for me xxx

Plus we are not fish, we are females x

Midlands

Thanks for the advise I'm amending my profile today.... thanks again x

"Fully respect this site is heavily influenced by women and couples.. small fish a big pond.. I'm struggling to meet.. Please view my profile and let me know where I'm going wrong..

C x"

STOP SHOUTING AT PEOPLE THAT'LL HELP!

Ignore the shouty comments - just be aware it draws the eyes and as such, is suggesting importance to the info.

You don't come across as pompous, you come across as you.

Definitely need more pics but you address that in your profile.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

good life, I don't do cheap, my hot tub, sounds a bit like bragging?

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

C x"

If you really want to boost your chances a hundred-fold then get to socials and parties and clubs. Put yourself out there in the real world not just the virtual. Get yourself seen and interact, it's really simple. At a social there will be 30 or more couples a few single ladies and a handful of single blokes, much much better odds than trying to be seen amongst the vast sea of profiles. Add to that the fact you will get valuable genuine verifications by attending

"I don't like your profile at all, you need to redo it. It comes across pompous and insulting. Loads needs taking out, the capital letters, the bit about not being desperate, the warning bits. Why not send a face photo before phone chat, it's a must for me xxx"

say it as it is

being frank with the other men on the site who will send a face pic before a phone number is given

u think this will improve your chance or be deemed as up your own ass

start a new profile with likes dislikes what u are looking for. and lets be honest no-one cares you have a hot tub or like this and that

as people meet the person and not the materials

I didn’t see the profile in its former state but I think the way is now reads okay to me. Just remove the Y in front of the word eyes. And as you’ve already been advised add some pictures

[Removed by poster at 02/11/17 15:52:22]

"good life, I don't do cheap, my hot tub, sounds a bit like bragging?"

Yeah but that appeals those like myself who are high maintenance

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I like your profile. You need more photos of course, but they can be discreet, most people don't show their faces publicly on this site. Get your timer on and jump in front of your camera!

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Seeing the presumably revised profile, I think it comes across as polite and refined and will attract women who like that.

Still needs some tweaking, 'heavly' 'yeyes', and some spaces between a couple of words.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I saw “fisting with an 8 inch maggot”

And that’s not easy to type since my phone insists I’m trying to talk about dusting.

V x

"Nice chest, decent profile text.

But an 8 inch maggot is still a maggot. Maybe the fish want more?"

Could try a double maggot and leaving it in the water longer for the fish to bite

Midlands

"I like your profile. You need more photos of course, but they can be discreet, most people don't show their faces publicly on this site. Get your timer on and jump in front of your camera! "

I'll get more public photo's taken and put up over this weekend..

Thanks xx

C x"

try changing your bait loose the 8inch cock and try personality, your cock wont get you meets , you will get them by talking about yourself and others you contact,

so many guys on here think that if they have a cock women will fall all over them, wrong most women want the guy that's attached to the cock

Midlands

Fully agree..I thought my length 8+ was my unique selling point lol.. I've amended my profile to satisfy all your kind advice.. many thanks to all .. happy sex to all..xxx

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh my god, someone who asks for profile advice and then actually takes it? You’ve stolen my heart already!

I like your revised profile - it comes across well and is cleverly directed at your target audience. I know that the pics are coming so I shall say nothing about those.

A couple of minor quibbles - ‘not looking to have sex with 100’s’ - we know that’s probably not going to happen on here even if you were looking for it so it seems a little redundant, I’d remove that bit. Also you’re not your. The eight inch thing - might put me off a little as that’s considerably larger than average and I’d be a tad...nervous. *laughs* As I said, minor.

On the strength of it though, I’d give you the chance of a message back on this profile, especially when you have more pics up.

You’ve restored my faith in general humanity tonight, so thank you

Just looked at your profile OP. I'dsay it is well written and you know what you're after. Couple spelling mistakes. As far as a face pic issue is concerned, I've never had one and I don't send one until a meet is likely. Until the recent change to sending an attached photo on here was implemented it happened after we exchanged kik id. I actually still prefer thatas it shows a bit more of genuine ccommitment to meeting if kik or whatsapp is exchanged and one moves to there for chatting. ... then a face pic would be exchanged.

Those who insist on a face pic early on i tend to passover on the basis that most times I've found I'm wasting my time with them. Those who place much less importance of a face pic I tend to find we connect better with. Having said that others will find it different than me....but I've done ok without going to socials or parties to meet people either.

Get involved in forums with a bit of humour and intelligent chat and you'll do ok.

All the best.

Midlands

"Oh my god, someone who asks for profile advice and then actually takes it? You’ve stolen my heart already!

I like your revised profile - it comes across well and is cleverly directed at your target audience. I know that the pics are coming so I shall say nothing about those.

A couple of minor quibbles - ‘not looking to have sex with 100’s’ - we know that’s probably not going to happen on here even if you were looking for it so it seems a little redundant, I’d remove that bit. Also you’re not your. The eight inch thing - might put me off a little as that’s considerably larger than average and I’d be a tad...nervous. *laughs* As I said, minor.

On the strength of it though, I’d give you the chance of a message back on this profile, especially when you have more pics up.

You’ve restored my faith in general humanity tonight, so thank you "

Your so kind with all your remarks.. I'll amend it shortly xx

» Add a new message to this topic