FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Great meet followed by block?

Great meet followed by block?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *armupartist OP   Man  over a year ago

York

Had a great meet on Tuesday morning, received good verification and text inviting me to meet again BUT suddenly blocked and ignored! I am always polite and respectful, not one of mad, bad or sad brigade on here. I paid all the expenses for the meet and the ladies involved were very happy with my massage skills. You will tell me to get over it, fair enough, but a polite, 'sorry it didn't work for us', would have been better than such a rude ending. Gives the lifestyle and the site a bad name!!

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably given you an STI...

Guess she didn't enjoy it that much or just didn't want to meet again for whatever reason. Some people don't want any contact after a meet, perhaps she felt you were pestering or something. You had a nice meet, just leave it at that and don't worry about the reasons for the block. You are here for the meet, not the verifications

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

What was great for you may not have been the case for her. I will admit I have done this once and had good reason to do so. Sometimes it's easier to appear rude rather than upset someone with the truth

I think its best to develop a very thick skin when using this site!

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh, that deflated feeling sucks. Sorry you had to go through that dude. Maybe it was her circumstances that changed and she felt it easier to block you. Still not nice though.

By *art123Man  over a year ago

Stoke

"Had a great meet on Tuesday morning, received good verification and text inviting me to meet again BUT suddenly blocked and ignored! I am always polite and respectful, not one of mad, bad or sad brigade on here. I paid all the expenses for the meet and the ladies involved were very happy with my massage skills. You will tell me to get over it, fair enough, but a polite, 'sorry it didn't work for us', would have been better than such a rude ending. Gives the lifestyle and the site a bad name!!

Any thoughts or similar experiences?"

Seems very strange and rude to me op but sadly you won’t get any sympathy from most on the forums...

Always expect the unexpected on fab.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Probably given you an STI... "

WTF

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Probably given you an STI...

WTF "

exactly what I was thinking !!!

Op perhaps they blocked you accidently and think its you whos blocked them .

Or maybe they just dont want a repeat.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Perhaps she doesn't meet anyone more than once?

I'm inclined to look at it on the bright side tbh. You are a single bloke, you got a meet. Move on.

York

I do agree but why give a good verification, invite me back, friend me and then pull the plug? I know she (they actually) both had 1 or more happy endings...? Such is life, I will hope for better luck next time.

Thanks for support everyone who expressed sympathy

If it was a good meet and you were discussing meeting again, then maybe the block happened by accident. That happened to us once. Don't know if it was an IT glitch or fat fingers but we got blocked by one of our regulars. I texted him and he confirmed we were on his block list and didn't know why. He unblocked us and refriended us. We also had people disapear from our friends list accidentally. Maybe you could text your friend and double check it wasn't a mistake?

Mrs

York

We played it safe, primarily sensual massage (my thing) and theirs (apparently)so hopefully no STI's

York

Thanks for this advice, I did text and ask why but have been ignored. Thanked them for the meet and bowed out graciously it's a pity they didn't.

Still I am clearly not alone in experiencing this sort of behavior. I suppose I am a bit cross because it feels like being 'discarded'. If it wasn't that great for them at least say, thanks but not again thanks!

York

Thanks for the sympathy it does 'suck' good description!

York

I am learning that fast! Thanks for response.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I have a number of friends who never do seconds..

Fresh Meat rules..

That's awful but I agree with others it could have been accidental. It's just not nice for you especially if you had been chatting since and had a really good time. Either way don't let it dent your confidence though.

At least they aren't UNLOS.

York

Fear not I will hang in there, but this lifestyle only works with respect and trust, perhaps I am old fashioned, I clearly am old (but still able!).

"I think its best to develop a very thick skin when using this site! "
i agree people think you give a shit i laugh at them love it

[Removed by poster at 02/11/17 20:22:17]

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Fear not I will hang in there, but this lifestyle only works with respect and trust, perhaps I am old fashioned, I clearly am old (but still able!)."

THEY still have your number so...

Its not the site thats the issue its the people! Not all i must add....but a good few lol

By *ittle earsMan  over a year ago

south oxfordshire

"Perhaps she doesn't meet anyone more than once?"

Happened to me to - Fab can be a strange place - she was a lovely Smart confident and sexy lady as well

"I have a number of friends who never do seconds..

Fresh Meat rules.."

If people don't do seconds that's fine, as long as they don't lead someone to believe there might be a second course.

Mrs

I would feel the same as you o.p if they said they wanted to meet you after your first meet it does seem strange! Were they a FF couple? If so maybe 1 sent the text without checking the other wanted to meet again x

Sad to say it looks to me like you were suckered. They saved £80 on two massages and then ran off. By blocking you any veris exchanged don't show.

Why do it? Because they can?

I do however hope i'm wrong ...

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Had a great meet on Tuesday morning, received good verification and text inviting me to meet again BUT suddenly blocked and ignored! I am always polite and respectful, not one of mad, bad or sad brigade on here. I paid all the expenses for the meet and the ladies involved were very happy with my massage skills. You will tell me to get over it, fair enough, but a polite, 'sorry it didn't work for us', would have been better than such a rude ending. Gives the lifestyle and the site a bad name!!

It doesn't give the lifestyle and site a bad name at all.

By *r KippleMan  over a year ago

London

Seems you had a great night tbh, as you've referenced 'ladies', so chalk it up to experience.

There's me thinking if one blocks you, their very disappears, maybe I'm wrong

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

They may have changed their minds ... people do.

Some people just want one off meets are do not wish to meet again. I don't think there is any necessity for anyone to justify their reasons for not wanting any further contact especially if everyone enjoyed themselves at the meet in question.

It's clear to me She didn't enjoy you or the sex you both had. She didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you this so block you instead. She's made herself look bad by sparing your feelings. You really should get over it and move on.

Any thoughts or similar experiences? Some people just want one off meets are do not wish to meet again. I don't think there is any necessity for anyone to justify their reasons for not wanting any further contact especially if everyone enjoyed themselves at the meet in question. "

It was really stupid of her giving him a verification then blocking him.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Perhaps she doesn't meet anyone more than once?"

Probably this.

She may have decided that she no longer wanted the verification she gave you, displayed. Blocking does this.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Have you kept messenging her .... it might have scared her off .....some people cannot cope with the attention .

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

Fresh Meat rules..

If people don't do seconds that's fine, as long as they don't lead someone to believe there might be a second course.

Mrs

"

Okay, that was funny!

But going back to the OP, as unpleasant as the experience must have been, you did get a meet and a verification, that is "success", which you can build on.

"Have you kept messenging her .... it might have scared her off .....some people cannot cope with the attention ."

sometimes i get overwelmed

Wherever the party is!

Fresh Meat rules..

Mrs

Okay, that was funny!

But going back to the OP, as unpleasant as the experience must have been, you did get a meet and a verification, that is "success", which you can build on. "

Actually, he didn't get a verification as they've blocked him. So now all he has is the memories...

Fresh Meat rules..

Mrs

Okay, that was funny!

But going back to the OP, as unpleasant as the experience must have been, you did get a meet and a verification, that is "success", which you can build on.

Actually, he didn't get a verification as they've blocked him. So now all he has is the memories... "

are veris everything not to me they arent

By *tew2009Man  over a year ago

wakefield

I think you're just showing off cos you got a meet....

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

Fresh Meat rules..

Mrs

Okay, that was funny!

Actually, he didn't get a verification as they've blocked him. So now all he has is the memories... "

Oh, right, so you lose the verification once you get blocked? Oh, bummer, well roll on the good memories then.

Fresh Meat rules..

Mrs

Okay, that was funny!

It will still show on his total meets, just not the text. Maybe they just said they would meet again to be kind. Obviously you're not their thing for regular. I once told a bloke that and he got upset, now I just block if I don't want a repeat. I mostly like one offs XXX

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"I'm inclined to look at it on the bright side tbh. You are a single bloke, you got a meet. Move on."

Words of wisdom

u can do better she's an opened fanny lmao

Wherever the party is!

Fresh Meat rules..

Mrs

Okay, that was funny!

Actually, he didn't get a verification as they've blocked him. So now all he has is the memories...

are veris everything not to me they arent "

That would be a topic for another thread!

"u can do better she's an opened fanny lmao "

Do you actually think that or was that your cock talking!

"u can do better she's an opened fanny lmao "

Big talk for such a smaller fella!

Wherever the party is!

"u can do better she's an opened fanny lmao

Big talk for such a smaller fella! "

Aww now come on. Stop picking on the kiddies!

Big talk for such a smaller fella!

Aww now come on. Stop picking on the kiddies! "

We had a great meet?? Let a young new couple come to ours : we are very hospitable

They kept pestering us for their First verification then blocked us !!

Some really horrible and hurtful people on here!!

But we will not stoop to their level!!

Big talk for such a smaller fella! "

Yeah. Another model of a charmless man

» Add a new message to this topic