FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Girls won't talk??

Girls won't talk??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've been looking to have our first MFF together for a little while now but the girls we speak to only seem to chat for a day or two then either we don't hear from them again or they delete their profile!

Is it something we're doing wrong? We're very respectful and polite and all we want is to chat to someone for a little before jumping into bed with them. Any tips appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We've been looking to have our first MFF together for a little while now but the girls we speak to only seem to chat for a day or two then either we don't hear from them again or they delete their profile!

Is it something we're doing wrong? We're very respectful and polite and all we want is to chat to someone for a little before jumping into bed with them. Any tips appreciated! "

Isn’t my area of expertise as you can probably tell but I’d imagine it’s the same as any other part of the site in the sense that you go through a lot of bad to get the good. Or maybe that there’s such a high demand for “Unicorns” they may have gotten an offer in the mean time by someone else they have on their hotlists or anything like that. With such vast options available to them they will go with whatever suits them best. It may be one of a million things but all I can say is don’t change anything about you two on the account of others as it wont be right for you when you find it if you change. It’s your relationship and others are joining you both in it so it should be exactly as you want it to be, no compromise

Also may Want to attend a club for veri’s as there are couple profiles that are fake and just men.it’s a lot of risk for a woman to take, I’m sure you’re both genuine but assurance to others should help

sometimes the girls may be boys get what they want from the conversation and delete

or something is putting them off

best advice a club

» Add a new message to this topic