FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying to arrange a meet

Trying to arrange a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We always find it can be so difficult to try arrange a meet. We only meet a few times a year wish it could be much more simple anyone other couple have this problem ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep you’re not alone at all

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Yup

Yes things can be hard to sort out, family life gets in the way but think most people have the same trouble.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We have same problem. Lucky we have found a club not to far from us.so when our offspring are busy we can just go and see who is there. Other than that we both may have solo meet. But more fun playing together

On our first time using this site a few years ago we often got frustrated with the problems that we encountered trying to get meets to happen, work, childcare and mother nature could often spoil even the best made plans, and lots of these were factors in us leaving the site, since then we have found it a whole lot easier just to turn out to a club and have our own fun, and quite often we end up having fun nights with no disappointments or pressure, happy swinging

It is very tricky - perseverance is the name of the game

Same problem here but the couples we've been in touch understand. It's been months arranging a social meet but we've got to know them a bit better

Mrs

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"We always find it can be so difficult to try arrange a meet. We only meet a few times a year wish it could be much more simple anyone other couple have this problem ? X "

Pop along to a Swingers Club and meet people who are there.

I would happily meet any of you couples

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Nope.

We plan ahead, get our names down for organised socials, and meet there. We have to book a room anyway so we then just invite a few back and see how things go.

Parties and clubs are useful too, plus getting involved in helping to organise events means you make loads of friends.

We’ve been here on and off 7 years, just find it really difficult to find a couple then for it to actually happen. We always end up going to clubs as meets never come through.

Mrs x

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

We find it hard as we dont meet locally just when we travel to clubs and sociala or partys

Nightmare to arrange a meet!

Same here, won’t go to clubs that are local and won’t meet people that are local.

X

Looking for a couple you really have to try and get the females attention, sadly your profile isn't doing that hence your lack of meets for couples.

Try changing your pics to less close ups of cocks and your fanny.

I have a couple that ive known for years. They also reflect on how tricky is it to meet other couples.

Im glad i get to play with them both as i can jump to it when they are free. I guess that is one of the pros of being single and available.

Imagine how hard it is for single guys, near impossible, but I keep my hopes up!

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Not easy on here trying to arrange a meet. Finding someone who is as interested in you as you are in them is not always that easy. Then when you do, finding an evening when your all free can be just as difficult.

By *ameoneMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I think most ppl r brave online but backout when it's time to meet...reasons- discretion,trust,shyness, timings/busyness/family attachment some factors mentioned on top.

"Looking for a couple you really have to try and get the females attention, sadly your profile isn't doing that hence your lack of meets for couples.

Try changing your pics to less close ups of cocks and your fanny. "

You don’t give up do you?

"Not easy on here trying to arrange a meet. Finding someone who is as interested in you as you are in them is not always that easy. Then when you do, finding an evening when your all free can be just as difficult."

Definitely agree with this! Having children etc makes it hard to arrange meets that means both parties are free!

Just want to make it clear. We don’t find it hard finding meets it’s the not happening/people backing out etc due to nerves that’s makes it difficult .

"Just want to make it clear. We don’t find it hard finding meets it’s the not happening/people backing out etc due to nerves that’s makes it difficult . "

Sometimes we find it useful to have a social first, especially with couples new to swinging, that way when you meet to play they know what you are like and are less likely to get nervous and back out.

Sometimes just the girls chatting on the phone beforehand does the trick.

Saying that we have done all the above in the past and still have been let down, in one memorable occasion they found someone better just before our planned meet and left us wondering why we bothered, in our hotel room.

You win some, you lose some.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Honestly, if it happens it happens.

Not actively looking, be like water, just go with the flow.

"Honestly, if it happens it happens.

Not actively looking, be like water, just go with the flow."

We’re looking for meets so sitting and waiting isn’t for us, I guess different things work for different people

It is difficult to arrange meets, firstly finding people that you actually want to meet, then finding a time that is compatible with everyone. Sometimes that alignment can take months. But very often worth waiting for!

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Honestly, if it happens it happens.

Not actively looking, be like water, just go with the flow.

We’re looking for meets so sitting and waiting isn’t for us, I guess different things work for different people "

Yeah I guess so

spontaneous works too

everyones in the mood

hotels can be booked on line pretty much immediately

it can be easy too..........

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

We have a lot of problems getting any meets on here probably due to being a primarily daytime meet couple..but when we do chat to other couples and ladies who say they are interested they suddenly seem to disappear..so its chams for us x storm x

"We have a lot of problems getting any meets on here probably due to being a primarily daytime meet couple..but when we do chat to other couples and ladies who say they are interested they suddenly seem to disappear..so its chams for us x storm x"

I bet it’s difficult finding meets in the day, we could never meet in the day due to having our toddler (not yet in school etc). Agree with the “suddenly disappearing” comment. X

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"We have a lot of problems getting any meets on here probably due to being a primarily daytime meet couple..but when we do chat to other couples and ladies who say they are interested they suddenly seem to disappear..so its chams for us x storm x"

Similar to us also

Mrs often has a spare few hours between the school runs/later shifts at work but we struggled to find people available and accommodation plays a factor in that also we’ve found

im a daytime man , hotel , club , etc

By *ssex_VixenWoman  over a year ago

Maldon

Me and my husband get very little opportunity to meet, having no family near by an no sitters available that we’d trust makes swinging a very difficult thing to do, esp finally through the winter months, we have to plan so far ahead it’s easier to stick to the single guys who are more likely to be available at short notice

coventry

"We have a lot of problems getting any meets on here probably due to being a primarily daytime meet couple..but when we do chat to other couples and ladies who say they are interested they suddenly seem to disappear..so its chams for us x storm x

I bet it’s difficult finding meets in the day, we could never meet in the day due to having our toddler (not yet in school etc). Agree with the “suddenly disappearing” comment. X"

It is difficult..but we keep trying..it's even more frustrating when you've talked for days and then you hear nothing again..best of luck guys x storm x

coventry

"We have a lot of problems getting any meets on here probably due to being a primarily daytime meet couple..but when we do chat to other couples and ladies who say they are interested they suddenly seem to disappear..so its chams for us x storm x

Similar to us also

Mrs often has a spare few hours between the school runs/later shifts at work but we struggled to find people available and accommodation plays a factor in that also we’ve found"

It works well for us to meet during the day around our shifts etc ..we can do hotels..it's just finding the couples around us x storm x

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yup. Same here. We play separately mostly cos it’s harder still to meet together. Hubby has a car and can nip out any time of day and night. I (Mrs) rely on public transport so need local. We don’t accom so I need people who are local and can accom or willing to share hotel costs.

I can only meet daytimes as long as I’m back by the time the kids are due home. People work.

I can only nip out 2 nights a week. I have a list of people I would like to meet but two nights a week isn’t much especially when some weeks those nights are busy with family things.

So. Local. Can accom. Share costs (surprising how many won’t) or day meets. Sounds easy. It’s really not

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"........So. Local. Can accom. Share costs (surprising how many won’t) or day meets. Sounds easy. It’s really not

"

Couldn't agree more with this! Been trying to find this for well over a year now lol

"........So. Local. Can accom. Share costs (surprising how many won’t) or day meets. Sounds easy. It’s really not

Couldn't agree more with this! Been trying to find this for well over a year now lol "

We ALWAYS share costs whether it be fuel, hotel etc. Wouldn’t dare not do so.

brecon

People, people, people....it aint rocket science mun, if you want to be successful....

GO

TO

SOCIALS!

You cant fail to make friends and have fun (well, unless you have the social skills of Ghengis Khan).

Manchester

Yes well you wouldn’t believe the number of guts willing to let the lady pay then moan if I can’t

Manchester

Guys. Sorry. Typing poorly tonight

Manchester

Socials are usually evening or weekends. I can’t do either

"People, people, people....it aint rocket science mun, if you want to be successful....

GO

TO

SOCIALS!

You cant fail to make friends and have fun (well, unless you have the social skills of Ghengis Khan). "

Socials still don't guarantee you'll find people who want to play though, but yes we agree it certainly helps to get you known in the scene

"People, people, people....it aint rocket science mun, if you want to be successful....

GO

TO

SOCIALS!

You cant fail to make friends and have fun (well, unless you have the social skills of Ghengis Khan). "

Socials don’t guarantee anything, other than you meeting people. We often go to clubs played half of the amount of times we’ve been to clubs.

brecon

GO

TO

SOCIALS!

You cant fail to make friends and have fun (well, unless you have the social skills of Ghengis Khan).

Socials don’t guarantee anything, other than you meeting people. We often go to clubs played half of the amount of times we’ve been to clubs. "

I agree that attending socials is no guarantee that you will play, but it's a great night out, you get to meet loads of people, network, and make friends.

As for playing, we can only go by our experiences at many socials when we say that, if you want some fun, it's easier than trying to sort out a meet " cold ". The number of "real" genuine potential playmates is far higher than online, there is nowhere to hide when you meet them face to face, no delay, no message ping pong, you meet, chat, hit it of, and then invite them back to your hotel room to see how things go, if they decide not to accept the offer, then there are another 100 potential playmates right there!

Even more irritating is when it's like buses... we have a meet up this weekend. Guuarenteed it'll be quiet until 9pm Saturday night when we've cracked open the wine in the hotel room with no plans on moving or on Sunday we'll be contacted by 3/4 couples that want to meet that night

Sods law is an arse

» Add a new message to this topic