FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtuousBull OP   Man  over a year ago

puerto pollença

Hi all,

I'm nothing new to this and previously been on once before for a couple of years.

In that time I accrued a number of verifications which I've put on this new profile but this time around I'm struggling to get a meet.

Can someone help me out and review my profile please. Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you are struggling to get a meet do you need to put that you can't meet at the drop of a hat?

Why is descretion so important to you? Some will find that offputting.

"Vanilla sex is a no go"?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile reads to me like you’re not single

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Could your previous meets not do you a veri again? Rather than having them pasted in your blurb.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Waaaaay too many cock pics! I get that you have a few inches tucked away there but I really don’t want to see it six times. It’s never about the cock, it’s about how you use it...

The profile is ok - a little mysterious with your ‘unforeseen circumstances’ which puts me off a bit. I’d drop that personally and just say something along the lines of ‘Back again for more raunchy frolics and fun!’.

I’d disagree with the above comment about taking out the ‘no nilla’. I say the exact same thing on my profile because life is too short for sex I’m not interested in. It’s also a great flag to any sub out there that you’re Dom and happy to shout about it rather than settle for Netflix and chill.

‘...woman who loves a man that loves to...’ the repeater is a bit jarring so consider rewriting that into something punchier.

With all that sorted, it’s a pretty decent profile. A good solid six out of ten. To get higher for me, I’d need to see some of your personality in there. Something that makes it unique. But then, I’m hard to please *laughs*

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You put your Kik id on profile then tell people not to message unless messaged on fab!?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I didn't get past the pics so I have nothing of value to offer

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

For our part we would not meet with you because of the pasted verifications.

It raises a few questions. Where did you copy them from if your old profile has closed. If it wasn't closed, then why not use that profile? Why not ask the people involved to verify you again? The fact that we find ourselves questioning the verifications means that they lose any value whatsoever, and actually detract from your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic