FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wank groups

Wank groups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoot45 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Guys often chat about setting up a wank group. Has anyone managed to set one up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tried to host a wank group ,got a lot of interest but became a nightmare setting a date and time so I gave up in the end , wud re consider tho

I didn't really intend to set one up and certainly didn't know it'd happen for reals, but I had a 6 man wank group last Tuesday by going to BGHS and allowing all the uber horny men to help me masturbate all at the same time.... Which I could get quite used to on the regular lol (now I've experienced it lol)... I think I was just a lucky girl tho?!

"I tried to host a wank group ,got a lot of interest but became a nightmare setting a date and time so I gave up in the end , wud re consider tho "

Like the idea I amoy in Lincoln

By *inkyJamesMan  over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

This couple thats on my friends list set up a 5 man circle jerk on here she stated to me she clymaxed so intencly hard wile she was concentrating on fucking her guy as he read aloud how each one of us were jacking off then shooting our loads wile looking at thier inages knowing they knew we all are jacking off lusting to gang bang her hard & steady

I know they enjoyed this fun circle jerk as much as us 5 enjoyed the great feeling sexual release

Ramsgate

"This couple thats on my friends list set up a 5 man circle jerk on here she stated to me she clymaxed so intencly hard wile she was concentrating on fucking her guy as he read aloud how each one of us were jacking off then shooting our loads wile looking at thier inages knowing they knew we all are jacking off lusting to gang bang her hard & steady

I know they enjoyed this fun circle jerk as much as us 5 enjoyed the great feeling sexual release"

More fun than a knitting circle then? Lol

By *inkyJamesMan  over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

We are all so lucky Adina shared that with us all Im so sad Im over here preferred age range & can't send her a lovely, grateful,respectful message

By *ark_uk_1968Man  over a year ago

chertsey

"I didn't really intend to set one up and certainly didn't know it'd happen for reals, but I had a 6 man wank group last Tuesday by going to BGHS and allowing all the uber horny men to help me masturbate all at the same time.... Which I could get quite used to on the regular lol (now I've experienced it lol)... I think I was just a lucky girl tho?!"

Don't know about a lucky girl.... think they were very lucky men

Hey Kinky James well thanks for the lovely forum response , and thanks to you and Mark I think I was lucky because they were all pretty fun guys, more so when I broke the intense horny silence and started chatting to them all lol... men are hilarious when as a group all focussed on sex and not saying much at all?!... it was like some kind of witches/wizard coven lol

Is it like AA groups, except you all sit around confessing your naughty activities that have led to your wanking? XXX

[Removed by poster at 12/11/17 17:17:43]

"Is it like AA groups, except you all sit around confessing your naughty activities that have led to your wanking? XXX"

Lol... I prefer the 'don't actually talk to me, be uber horny and lusting after my naked lustful body, then take an extremity (any body part will do though someone please suck my toes!).. and then use my physical topography to bring yourself off whilst you intently stare at my pussy whilst I wank myself off... once I've cum we can chat but please just stfu whilst I'm masturbating as you'll put me off my stride' - group...

I'd say that stellar group is just as therapeutic as the AA!

By *ark_uk_1968Man  over a year ago

chertsey

Wow sounds amazing, I would like to join your group

Ramsgate

"Is it like AA groups, except you all sit around confessing your naughty activities that have led to your wanking? XXX

Lol... I prefer the 'don't actually talk to me, be uber horny and lusting after my naked lustful body, then take an extremity (any body part will do though someone please suck my toes!).. and then use my physical topography to bring yourself off whilst you intently stare at my pussy whilst I wank myself off... once I've cum we can chat but please just stfu whilst I'm masturbating as you'll put me off my stride' - group...

I'd say that stellar group is just as therapeutic as the AA! "

I think minimum chat and maximum wank is what's needed in a group like this

"Is it like AA groups, except you all sit around confessing your naughty activities that have led to your wanking? XXX

I'd say that stellar group is just as therapeutic as the AA!

I think minimum chat and maximum wank is what's needed in a group like this "

Once ii started talking to them they looked like they wished i hadn't lol

Oh to join your wank group!!! trouble is I wouldn’t be able to stop myself touching people!!! xx

Ramsgate

"Oh to join your wank group!!! trouble is I wouldn’t be able to stop myself touching people!!! xx"

Some would probably let u

"Oh to join your wank group!!! trouble is I wouldn’t be able to stop myself touching people!!! xx"

Lol thanks for thinking it's cool and not totally depraved & sordid lol

i think I may leave it as a one off because I can be very greedy once I get going and I don't want to develop a reputation at that location... plus some of the men there have etiquette and some of them really don't.. i don't actually like telling people off or rejecting them, and I'm not great at disguising my thoughts lol, so one or two of them realised I wasn't as fun as i looked when I gave them eye contact to back off lol x

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Is it like AA groups, except you all sit around confessing your naughty activities that have led to your wanking? XXX"

My name is john and im a wanker !

Ramsgate

My name is john and im a wanker !"

I don't think you're the only one lol

"We are all so lucky Adina shared that with us all Im so sad Im over here preferred age range & can't send her a lovely, grateful,respectful message"

Hahaha oh dear god

» Add a new message to this topic