my male friend says

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ELLONS AND CREAM OP   Woman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

My male friend says .... most guys are bi-curious

Do you think rhats true ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is your friend gay/bi? Is this wishful thinking?

There's been a lot of similar threads to this recently.

Most, I've no idea.

All, definitely not!

By *ELLONS AND CREAM OP   Woman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Is your friend gay/bi? Is this wishful thinking?"

Im not sure ... he likes to go dogging ....He says he likes to watch couples ..

"My male friend says .... most guys are bi-curious

Do you think rhats true ??"

i heard that recently men and women are. but its poppy cock

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

No I don't.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

How could anyone possibly know?

No I don’t, many partners in the past I’ve wanted to encourage to have a bit of bi fun but they have unfortunately said no way!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your male friend probably wants to believe that. Ask him to show you his evidence.

Lots of people think most women are bi too.

I think suggesting that most people are bi is as bad as suggesting that nobody is.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

No

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

No its not true ...hear this all the time usually from bi,bi curious or "fab"straight guys trying to justify their preference

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I know 1 guy who is definately bi. I am not sure how many guys I know in total but it must be in the hundreds. So on that basis I would say unless your mate has been conducting surveys I don't see how he has come to that conclusion.

Yes I agree with your friend

Yes! I do get a fair few straight married guys asking for cock fun!

By *zamiWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

Surveys show about 50% of women would try FF but only 10% of straight guys would try MM

Far to generic. I honestly dont think most guys are.

There is of course many who are curious but I dont think is 'most'

"Yes! I do get a fair few straight married guys asking for cock fun! "

This happens a lot yes. I don't envy people who are open about their sexuality but cannot discuss it with their partner due to fears of consequences etc.

Are you asking scientifically or as a form of social construction. The answer is yes and no.

According to the Kinsey institute of the study of human sexuality is is argued that human sexuality for the purposes of pleasure is fluid and changes depending on attractions.

However men are culturally programmed in a way women are not so breaking that programing is near impossible.

Throughout history and even to this day it is more offensive to the standard narrative to be a bi man than a bi woman and cultural depictions on TV and movies tend to show more same sex female couples than males.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Surveys show about 50% of women would try FF but only 10% of straight guys would try MM "

I would say that has more to do with how much more acceptable it is for a woman to experiment with their sexuality than a man. It's deeply ingrained in men from an early age to show exaggerated revulsion at any suggestion of wanting to do anything remotely sexual with another man.

As to the OP, I'd say that it's likely to be a higher percentage of men than is visible who would harbour some vague bi curiosities. Possibly even as high as the bi female percentage. It's just hammered so hard down in men that it goes against years of conditioning to even begin to address it.

Combine this with the social conditioning to suppress their emotions and you can see why suicide is the biggest killer in men under 50 in the UK.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Are you asking scientifically or as a form of social construction. The answer is yes and no.

According to the Kinsey institute of the study of human sexuality is is argued that human sexuality for the purposes of pleasure is fluid and changes depending on attractions.

However men are culturally programmed in a way women are not so breaking that programing is near impossible.

Throughout history and even to this day it is more offensive to the standard narrative to be a bi man than a bi woman and cultural depictions on TV and movies tend to show more same sex female couples than males.

"

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Wouldn't know, can only speak for myself, I know I'm not.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Surveys show about 50% of women would try FF but only 10% of straight guys would try MM

I would say that has more to do with how much more acceptable it is for a woman to experiment with their sexuality than a man. It's deeply ingrained in men from an early age to show exaggerated revulsion at any suggestion of wanting to do anything remotely sexual with another man.

As to the OP, I'd say that it's likely to be a higher percentage of men than is visible who would harbour some vague bi curiosities. Possibly even as high as the bi female percentage. It's just hammered so hard down in men that it goes against years of conditioning to even begin to address it.

Combine this with the social conditioning to suppress their emotions and you can see why suicide is the biggest killer in men under 50 in the UK. "

Absolutely spot on. Brilliant post.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

no.... i think most men are quite aware that other men don't turn them on!!! lol

saying that i don't see how men can use "glory holes" for example and not know/ care what is on the other side... and then be horrified that it might be a man!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Do you think that's true ??"

No I think that plenty of folk are completely straight.

Cal x

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I once tested out the physical and sexual response in a club environment of a guy I was seeing who said he wasn't. He wasn't in the slightest.

Your friend says most. There's a continuum but some people are completely heterosexual and others completely homosexual.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Lol not the guys in my circle.

Can't say for other guys, but I am Bi curious.

This wasn't alway's the case tho, there was a time when I was completely against anything like this.

However like most things the way you think changes, I have been swinging since 2007 and when I started would not have entertained the thought of Bi play.

Now tho I am curious, had a little dabble in a couple of 3sums and keen to explore my boundries.

That's my take anyway. Hope it helps.

And while on the subject any couples who would possibly like to help me explore thos side then please say hello

Andy

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I wouldn't say most, but people don't seem to understand no one is 100% anything. You could be bi-curious in the way that you see an incredibly gorgeous and convincing tgirl and think, wow, she's hot, id give her one. But would not actually do it. Technically at that point you are attracted to someone of the same sex. Sexuality is a broad spectrum and should be treated as such

"I wouldn't say most, but people don't seem to understand no one is 100% anything. You could be bi-curious in the way that you see an incredibly gorgeous and convincing tgirl and think, wow, she's hot, id give her one. But would not actually do it. Technically at that point you are attracted to someone of the same sex. Sexuality is a broad spectrum and should be treated as such"

Because you're not 100% anything doesn't mean others aren't! That's not getting at you personally or others that are bi. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way, I'm happy for others to identify how they please. But why does it seem so difficult for those that identify as bi to understand that there are many that identify as straight, nothing will change that. Thinking of starting a 'straight pride' thread!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I wouldn't say most, but people don't seem to understand no one is 100% anything. You could be bi-curious in the way that you see an incredibly gorgeous and convincing tgirl and think, wow, she's hot, id give her one. But would not actually do it. Technically at that point you are attracted to someone of the same sex. Sexuality is a broad spectrum and should be treated as such

Because you're not 100% anything doesn't mean others aren't! That's not getting at you personally or others that are bi. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way, I'm happy for others to identify how they please. But why does it seem so difficult for those that identify as bi to understand that there are many that identify as straight, nothing will change that. Thinking of starting a 'straight pride' thread!"

It's not difficult to understand, but I'm speaking from a scientific standpoint. There is no one that is 100% straight or gay. You can identify as one or the other but studies have been conducted on parts of the body you cannot control like eye dialation when seeing images. Just because you do not consciously realise that you are sexually attracted to a man, tgirl, whatever does not mean that your body does not react to that stimuli subconsciously. Sexuality is a very deep and little understood topic that scientists and psychologists are only just starting to scratch the surface of. This has nothing to do with bi people not accepting that others can be straight, that is a ridiculous notion. Most bi people dont realise they're bi until something happens that makes them question themselves.

I dont think this is true. I am not bi curious and i know this because ive had many an mmf and i didnt find myself attracted to the male. Although having an mmf is slightly bi to begin with haha

Just sounds to me like your friend is trying to justify the fact that he is infact bi curious. I would disagree with his statement.

"I wouldn't say most, but people don't seem to understand no one is 100% anything. You could be bi-curious in the way that you see an incredibly gorgeous and convincing tgirl and think, wow, she's hot, id give her one. But would not actually do it. Technically at that point you are attracted to someone of the same sex. Sexuality is a broad spectrum and should be treated as such

Because you're not 100% anything doesn't mean others aren't! That's not getting at you personally or others that are bi. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way, I'm happy for others to identify how they please. But why does it seem so difficult for those that identify as bi to understand that there are many that identify as straight, nothing will change that. Thinking of starting a 'straight pride' thread!

It's not difficult to understand, but I'm speaking from a scientific standpoint. There is no one that is 100% straight or gay. You can identify as one or the other but studies have been conducted on parts of the body you cannot control like eye dialation when seeing images. Just because you do not consciously realise that you are sexually attracted to a man, tgirl, whatever does not mean that your body does not react to that stimuli subconsciously. Sexuality is a very deep and little understood topic that scientists and psychologists are only just starting to scratch the surface of. This has nothing to do with bi people not accepting that others can be straight, that is a ridiculous notion. Most bi people dont realise they're bi until something happens that makes them question themselves. "

Ok, taking all of what you say in context, I've never taken part in any scientific tests, like that and probably never will. So for those of us that go through life not having 'something happen that makes us question ourselves' we are straight! I think most bi people are bi. It's just admitting it to themselves that may be the problem for whatever reason.

If you read many of the forum threads on exactly this subject, certainly over the last few weeks, where those that are bi have told the straight community that secretly we are all bi, the notion that bi people can't accept straight are fully straight, you'll realise that the notion isn't as ridiculous as it may sound.

Also taking part in a mfm with two straight males has nothing to do with bi. Even where one of the males is bi. You can focus attention on the female, be in close proximity with another/other males and have no attraction with the males whatsoever. I would suggest those that play this way are probably more confident of their sexuality than those that don't.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

well the volume of "straight" guys asking me for sex off here when their GF's/wife is completely unaware of their propensity for cock holds a lot of evidence to that, a whole lot of evidence. And a lot of "straight" guys go with TV (who have cocks) but I'm not sure if that counts as bi-curious?!

At least one of the two of you is an idiot

"well the volume of "straight" guys asking me for sex off here when their GF's/wife is completely unaware of their propensity for cock holds a lot of evidence to that, a whole lot of evidence. And a lot of "straight" guys go with TV (who have cocks) but I'm not sure if that counts as bi-curious?! "

A straight man wouldn't go with a TV. They wouldn't ask other men for sex, oral or otherwise. It just goes back to my previous point, that for whatever reason they aren't being honest with themselves. If they are happy playing with another man, however he is dressed or identifies then they are at least bi. They certainly aren't straight. There may be many men who are married and hide their bi side, but that doesn't stop them from being bi, just worried about admitting it. If you can't admit, identify whether straight, bi or gay on a site like fab, where can you do it?

By *teve197_ukMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I get around 5 messages a day from so called "straight " guys wanting to interfere with me, they won't be verifying me as they "don't want the missus to know"

I think it would depend on your definition of bi curious. If you want to see a cock disappear into a vagina some would say wanting to see a cock makes you bi curious, others would say it doesn't.

For some finding a man attractive would make them bi curious, but some like the idea of being with "a man" but don't actually find any men attractive.

im dead straight , simple as that

Yes its true. I would say atleast 88% of guys are bi.

By *ebel RedMan  over a year ago

manchester

Its a wierd one i mean what happens in prison from some prison films/documentarys a fair few guys seem to turn in there not for me but i havent been inside

Absolutely not.

I like seeing another mans dick fucking the girl I’m fucking but in no way would I want to play with it myself. Or in anyway does it turn me on!

"Yes its true. I would say atleast 88% of guys are bi."

Well, I'm a minority!

Should I look for some sort of recognition from the courts?

It's a bit like an old lag saying "I'm not gay just prison gay" how many 100% straight guys with a raging hard on would really refuse a blow job or a wank off another guy ? Makes you wonder or does that make you curious

"It's a bit like an old lag saying "I'm not gay just prison gay" how many 100% straight guys with a raging hard on would really refuse a blow job or a wank off another guy ? Makes you wonder or does that make you curious "

That's what my hands are for! I wouldn't have a raging hard on anyway, not with another guy or just a guy. If his wife was present then yes.

This is something I have mentioned before.... I was playing with a couple, we'd been playing for around half an hour or so. I was a few minutes into fucking his wife, doggy when he reached in with his hand. Taken by surprise I wondered what his intentions were, totally lost my hard on. He, in his excitement has wanted to play with his wife's clit as I fucked her. He profusely apologised but it took me a little while to recover my erection.

Now I think if I had any inclination to be bi, I wouldn't have minded what he was grabbing. But I did and it immediately showed. Funny old thing the mind. If he had actually let me know on what he wanted to do, I would probably have been fine with it. But he didn't and I wasn't. So, I know I am not for turning whatever anyone says!

"It's a bit like an old lag saying "I'm not gay just prison gay" how many 100% straight guys with a raging hard on would really refuse a blow job or a wank off another guy ? Makes you wonder or does that make you curious

That's what my hands are for! I wouldn't have a raging hard on anyway, not with another guy or just a guy. If his wife was present then yes.

This is something I have mentioned before.... I was playing with a couple, we'd been playing for around half an hour or so. I was a few minutes into fucking his wife, doggy when he reached in with his hand. Taken by surprise I wondered what his intentions were, totally lost my hard on. He, in his excitement has wanted to play with his wife's clit as I fucked her. He profusely apologised but it took me a little while to recover my erection.

Now I think if I had any inclination to be bi, I wouldn't have minded what he was grabbing. But I did and it immediately showed. Funny old thing the mind. If he had actually let me know on what he wanted to do, I would probably have been fine with it. But he didn't and I wasn't. So, I know I am not for turning whatever anyone says!"

The straighter than a plumb line award goes to

» Add a new message to this topic