FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guys

Single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So been on this site for a few months had a couple chats thats about it. I'm not looking to work my way through fab nor am I a man whore! But why does it seem single guys on here get the brush off??? Surely this site is for making new friends from meeting a greeting and having a little fun some woman on here really are so far up their own bums. Don't get me wrong alot of guys here just want a quick fuck and be gone but some of us guys just want to meet and have some regular fun why is it so difficult to achieve that???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More men than women.

If you're not able to hold a ladies attention through one means or another then someone else likely will, and rather quickly.

Just par for the course mate. Don't loose faith

You've had 2 meets in 3 months that's a lot more than most get on here.

Or should we just all drop our knickers when you message?

Patience is a virtue.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2 meets both of whome I've known a while and they've recommended this site nothing other than a social! I'm not looking to get in everyone's underwear just simply asking why so many men don't get a look in that's all seems this site is more for woman and couples

"2 meets both of whome I've known a while and they've recommended this site nothing other than a social! I'm not looking to get in everyone's underwear just simply asking why so many men don't get a look in that's all seems this site is more for woman and couples"

It's not OP, but you have to remember there ratio of men verses women on here in tenfold.

Get to clubs and get to know people that way.

I get hundreds of messages a day and I delete 90% of them as I can tell they won't be for me and most woman do that on here.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"just simply asking why so many men don't get a look in that's all seems this site is more for woman and couples"

Its simple maths. There are far more single men than women or couples. To compound the issue, some of those couples don't want to meet single men. So the odds are against you in the first place.

That's why you need to stand out in the crowd. If in doubt, ask for advice from your two friends that introduced you.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

I would have thought there are lots of couples that look for single guys. We don't but that is just our preference.

You're not helping yourself with the disrespect in your post here.

Most women are up their own bums.

Wanna try having a female profile. The messages we are sent. The rewrites to profile to cover everything imaginable to still get offers for what we say are not looking for.

Also what's in your first message. It matters and even after 3 if there's any indication of asking for yo yo pants I'm done.

It's a surprise to many men on here, not all, that us women desire thought, emotions and respect regardless of being on fab. We have reasons for being here too. And this is a swing site, not a sex site, people forget that.

I think this is very hard to attract women even just for a social but holding in on there be nice just to meet one to see if anyone is real

Get out what you put in

Just putting a meet up daily or sending a message now and again won't work .

Yoy have to put a lot of time in to it

Browse meets

Posted meets

Read guys veris that have had meets and message there meet

Lots of ways but you have to put the effort in

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

It's a surprise to many men on here, not all, that us women desire thought, emotions and respect regardless of being on fab. We have reasons for being here too. And this is a swing site, not a sex site, people forget that. "

Abso-bloody-lutley

Well, women and couples are getting a lot of messages from single men and I don't see any problem when they choose the best offer they get. Very simple, all about marketing yourself and beauty standarts.

Well OP at least the site makes you laugh, can’t be all bad then eh?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Now this is a large generalisation OP but.

The majority of couples want more/different sex.

The majority of women want good sex. More often than not with one person at a time.

The majority of men want any sex. Who, where & whether its any good seems irrelevant.

TV/TS's can want all or none of the above.

Ergo each group will have a visualisation of what they want, tarred with the factual realisation of the messages they receive which then tends to lead to the following.

So, all couples are old or have iffy relationships or why would her/him let me fuck her/him, all women are up their own bums, most of whom you wouldn't give a passing glance in the street & all men are knuckle scraping cave dwellers, most of whom are probably married.

However if you are not any of the above this place is a bit like digging a hole in dry sand.

I think that about covers it

S

Realise you are not looking for couples, but just as an example of why it’s hard for a single guy, we probably only meet someone new about twice a year, and that will only be when we lose one of our regulars. The rest of the time, we are probably not particularly sociable on Fab, can’t be arsed to chat etc. So it might seem to single guys that we are giving the brush-off. I would imagine that’s often the case with single ladies - not wanting to chat for the sake of it and only meeting when they are available. Only difference is that when a single lady is available to meet she will get hundreds of offers. And I’m sure no guy in their right mind would compete with a hundred guys for one woman in real life unless he looks like Brad Pitt.

Mrs

"So been on this site for a few months had a couple chats thats about it. I'm not looking to work my way through fab nor am I a man whore! But why does it seem single guys on here get the brush off??? Surely this site is for making new friends from meeting a greeting and having a little fun some woman on here really are so far up their own bums. Don't get me wrong alot of guys here just want a quick fuck and be gone but some of us guys just want to meet and have some regular fun why is it so difficult to achieve that??? "

Yep we are all up our own bums, hence we don't need you for anal

I was online at 6am the other day and happened to notice in the front page 7,000 people online looked at women online and 178!!!

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 14/11/17 22:22:01]

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We get a LOT of messages and winks, and the only reason men get 'the brush off' is because they are either unsuitable (too tall, too short, too old, too young, bi etc) or because wifey doesn't fancy them.

The ones who ARE suitable and who she fancies get engagement.

It's very simple.

I think the frustration most men feel is because they don't understand the ratio game on Fab. There are LOADS of them looking for fun, but by contrast there are very few single women. Those women are largely deluged by messages, as are couples. So the single ladies and couples can pick and choose exactly what takes their fancy.

Unfortunately that will leave a LOT of men peeing into the wind. Many will understandably feel they are being given the brush off.

It's a numbers game.

» Add a new message to this topic