FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 26 year old profile help

26 year old profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Need help guys with profile and actually getting some action on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need more pictures man

yes, better pics, and read through it, there are lots of mistakes in it..

"yes, better pics, and read through it, there are lots of mistakes in it.."

Thanks

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

OP, where do you think you need to improve your profile?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Profile a bit lazy . What do you have to offer your potential meets and what would you like from them. You need to know if you will all be compatible. Would you really meet a 99year old?

Leave Willy pic to private and do some more alluring pics

"Leave Willy pic to private and do some more alluring pics "

Thanks for advice

"Profile a bit lazy . What do you have to offer your potential meets and what would you like from them. You need to know if you will all be compatible. Would you really meet a 99year old?

"

Had a re-write any better?

"Profile a bit lazy . What do you have to offer your potential meets and what would you like from them. You need to know if you will all be compatible. Would you really meet a 99year old?

Had a re-write any better?"

can't see any difference...all the mistakes are still there, and it says very little that is relevant....maybe try writing one first, carefully..see how it reads to you when you write it out...

chelmsford

Had a re-write any better?"

It is a bit better. Me being picky, but I wouldn't put ' make love', but something like ' have fun'. Can you not accommodate at all, can be a deal clincher with some people.

It is a bit better. Me being picky, but I wouldn't put ' make love', but something like ' have fun'. Can you not accommodate at all, can be a deal clincher with some people. "

Ok will change now and I know I wish I could accomdate but live with family so can't

can't see any difference...all the mistakes are still there, and it says very little that is relevant....maybe try writing one first, carefully..see how it reads to you when you write it out..."

Okey dokey

If your profile is 26 years old you must be the longest serving member here..... but seriously take the advice given mate....be yourself, but be outstanding..... you are in a very large pool of guys fishing for a scarce resource!

chelmsford

It is a bit better. Me being picky, but I wouldn't put ' make love', but something like ' have fun'. Can you not accommodate at all, can be a deal clincher with some people.

Ok will change now and I know I wish I could accomdate but live with family so can't "

No problem, may be worth popping that in your profile too.

"If your profile is 26 years old you must be the longest serving member here..... but seriously take the advice given mate....be yourself, but be outstanding..... you are in a very large pool of guys fishing for a scarce resource!"

I know mate it's like finding a needle in a haystack cheers for advice dude

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

Some public pictures would be good

chelmsford

Well done Cam for taking on board what people are suggesting. Yes, get some decent public pics on, jeans, smart shirt that sort of thing. People tend to look at pics first, before reading messages. Good luck.

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

I've asked the same question in another post so I apologies but I would like someone to explain the obsession with profiles in these forums.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"getting some action on here "

That might be the problem. The people on here are real people and here for their own reasons. Not just to give you action.

chelmsford

"I've asked the same question in another post so I apologies but I would like someone to explain the obsession with profiles in these forums."

You have to have a good profile to even hope for a meet. Some people are good at writing them and others struggle, so no harm in asking others, as long as they are happy to take that advice. Some of these people may be potentially good meets, but can't always get the profile right.

Grantham

"the obsession with profiles in these forums."

Ok, well it's like this, us forumites like to have an idea about who we might meet. And to do that we look at profiles.

Crazy weird but there you go

chelmsford

"the obsession with profiles in these forums.

Ok, well it's like this, us forumites like to have an idea about who we might meet. And to do that we look at profiles.

Crazy weird but there you go "

It is an odd concept, isn't it?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

It is an odd concept, isn't it? "

Very odd, I mean who'd have thought you'd want to actually know if you'd be compatible with someone

"Well done Cam for taking on board what people are suggesting. Yes, get some decent public pics on, jeans, smart shirt that sort of thing. People tend to look at pics first, before reading messages. Good luck."

Thanks guys

Grantham

Very odd, I mean who'd have thought you'd want to actually know if you'd be compatible with someone "

And then get obsessed about it

huddersfield

Crazy weird but there you go "

Ok but I still find it strange.I was lucky to visit a very busy club party at the weekend full of sexy females males and couples ,in the social area conversations ranged from BDSM,MMF,FFM,threesomes and moresomes etc but I never heard profiles being discussed

chelmsford

Very odd, I mean who'd have thought you'd want to actually know if you'd be compatible with someone "

Why waste time, just don't bother with the profiles and get straight to the s******g!

Grantham

"Well done Cam for taking on board what people are suggesting. Yes, get some decent public pics on, jeans, smart shirt that sort of thing. People tend to look at pics first, before reading messages. Good luck.

Thanks guys "

Tell us a bit more about what you can offer a meet

Grantham

Ok but I still find it strange.I was lucky to visit a very busy club party at the weekend full of sexy females males and couples ,in the social area conversations ranged from BDSM,MMF,FFM,threesomes and moresomes etc but I never heard profiles being discussed "

It's just a guess but maybe because a club is not the forum

chelmsford

"Well done Cam for taking on board what people are suggesting. Yes, get some decent public pics on, jeans, smart shirt that sort of thing. People tend to look at pics first, before reading messages. Good luck.

Thanks guys "

You're welcome, Cam

"Need help guys with profile and actually getting some action on here "
Magic beans, they grow big, tall , big, beans, grow tall, big, grow beans, you see.

chelmsford

Ok but I still find it strange.I was lucky to visit a very busy club party at the weekend full of sexy females males and couples ,in the social area conversations ranged from BDSM,MMF,FFM,threesomes and moresomes etc but I never heard profiles being discussed "

I suppose when you meet people you can see and suss out people for real, so you don't have to look at a profile.

chelmsford

"Need help guys with profile and actually getting some action on here Magic beans, they grow big, tall , big, beans, grow tall, big, grow beans, you see."

No I don't...sorry

"Need help guys with profile and actually getting some action on here Magic beans, they grow big, tall , big, beans, grow tall, big, grow beans, you see.

No I don't...sorry "

yes

"Need help guys with profile and actually getting some action on here Magic beans, they grow big, tall , big, beans, grow tall, big, grow beans, you see.

No I don't...sorry "

Magic beans y'all MAGIX BEENS

Grantham

"I suppose when you meet people you can see and suss out people for real, so you don't have to look at a profile."

That sounds bonkers

chelmsford

"I suppose when you meet people you can see and suss out people for real, so you don't have to look at a profile.

That sounds bonkers "

I know...crazy but true..

chelmsford

No I don't...sorry Magic beans y'all MAGIX BEENS "

Nope...I know I'm old but you're going to have to explain in old people's lingo

"Well done Cam for taking on board what people are suggesting. Yes, get some decent public pics on, jeans, smart shirt that sort of thing. People tend to look at pics first, before reading messages. Good luck."

If you're ever in bham would love to thank you guys for the help

huddersfield

Very odd beceause surely you can't get to know someone by exchanging a few text messages

Very odd, I mean who'd have thought you'd want to actually know if you'd be compatible with someone

Why waste time, just don't bother with the profiles and get straight to the s******g! "

No I don't...sorry Magic beans y'all MAGIX BEENS

Nope...I know I'm old but you're going to have to explain in old people's lingo "

playing

huddersfield

Ok but I still find it strange.I was lucky to visit a very busy club party at the weekend full of sexy females males and couples ,in the social area conversations ranged from BDSM,MMF,FFM,threesomes and moresomes etc but I never heard profiles being discussed

I suppose when you meet people you can see and suss out people for real, so you don't have to look at a profile."

Yes exactly I think it must be difficult any other way

chelmsford

If you're ever in bham would love to thank you guys for the help "

Hey..I like your style!

chelmsford

No I don't...sorry Magic beans y'all MAGIX BEENS

Nope...I know I'm old but you're going to have to explain in old people's lingo playing "

Ah..Bless you young man..enjoy your playing

huddersfield

"I suppose when you meet people you can see and suss out people for real, so you don't have to look at a profile.

That sounds bonkers "

Why exactly?

chelmsford

I suppose when you meet people you can see and suss out people for real, so you don't have to look at a profile.

Yes exactly I think it must be difficult any other way"

Hmmm...profiles are a good starting point. So for instance, if someone wants to tie me up and spank me until my a*** is red raw, then I will pass over his profile, as that isn't for me

chelmsford

Yes exactly I think it must be difficult any other way

Hmmm...profiles are a good starting point. So for instance, if someone wants to tie me up and spank me until my a*** is red raw, then I will pass over his profile, as that isn't for me "

Saves wasting time on these people

huddersfield

Very odd beceause surely you can't get to know someone by exchanging a few text messages

Why waste time, just don't bother with the profiles and get straight to the s******g! "

Thats pretty much what happened on Friday after a bit of conversation of course but everyone seemed happy

chelmsford

That sounds bonkers

Why exactly?"

Think Kinky was being sarcastic

chelmsford

Why waste time, just don't bother with the profiles and get straight to the s******g! Thats pretty much what happened on Friday after a bit of conversation of course but everyone seemed happy "

That's great

huddersfield

That sounds bonkers

Why exactly?

Think Kinky was being sarcastic "

I think you're absolutely right sorry Kinky

Grantham

That sounds bonkers

Why exactly?

Think Kinky was being sarcastic

I think you're absolutely right sorry Kinky"

Toy Land

"I've asked the same question in another post so I apologies but I would like someone to explain the obsession with profiles in these forums."

It's your shop window or advertisement.. Tupperware ladies hold parties so don't need a shop window they just need a hostess who gets the punters in! Simples !! Same with swinging! But more fun and no financial exchange!

huddersfield

"I've asked the same question in another post so I apologies but I would like someone to explain the obsession with profiles in these forums.

It's your shop window or advertisement.. Tupperware ladies hold parties so don't need a shop window they just need a hostess who gets the punters in! Simples !! Same with swinging! But more fun and no financial exchange! "

But some poor beggars spend hours on their profile hours sending messages and get nowhere surely swinging is about Social interaction not typing messages that rarely get read

Toy Land

"I've asked the same question in another post so I apologies but I would like someone to explain the obsession with profiles in these forums.

It's your shop window or advertisement.. Tupperware ladies hold parties so don't need a shop window they just need a hostess who gets the punters in! Simples !! Same with swinging! But more fun and no financial exchange!

But some poor beggars spend hours on their profile hours sending messages and get nowhere surely swinging is about Social interaction not typing messages that rarely get read"

Each to their own . What's right for one may not be right for another. Some people don't want club meets or parties !

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Think you've mentioned that several times now

"

I suppose when you meet people you can see and suss out people for real, so you don't have to look at a profile."

Precisely.

Meeting people in a club is totaly different. You get to see the 'whole package' instantly

Finding someone online, I need to know something about them before I'd know if I wanted to actually meet them.

You said you are a Non Smoker yet you hold a cigarette In your pic?

Nothing hard about to get meets. And cmon you are 26 you are In charge.

Better pictures, definitely. Something exciting and suggestive. You don't have to do cock ones, topless or in underwear is quite alluring. XXX

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Non smoker" but one of two pictures showing you smoking? Doesn't indicate honesty.

You wont get much action on here. Sending someone a message doesn't entitle you to a free shag. Get out to a club and actually meet real swingers, gain some veris and then you might look like an honest guy that's worthy of a meet.

I suggest change of sex buddy... if you have a female profile you wouldn’t need to worry about pictures and sentences

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's not a bad profile atm, though a range of pics showing your body would probably help a lot.

Consider adding more ideas for action and emphasise what you are really good at.

» Add a new message to this topic