FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi curious ?

Bi curious ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anieldolt OP   Man  over a year ago

bham

I'm a bi curious male who would like to try oral out with a couple without pressure to do anal etc however I'm finding it really hard to find anyone or get replies even from unique and individual replies and messages, I don't bother people if they display as streight and am I doing something wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm next in a queue

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Unfortunately you're a young, bi, single male on fab. It's kind of the trifector of unread message causes.

Keep trying!

"Unfortunately you're a young, bi, single male on fab. It's kind of the trifector of unread message causes.

Keep trying! "

Unless he’s only messaging couples who look for bi guys..... only a bifector then

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Unfortunately you're a young, bi, single male on fab. It's kind of the trifector of unread message causes.

Keep trying!

Unless he’s only messaging couples who look for bi guys..... only a bifector then "

Spread your wings and look outwards. Remove your blinkers and take that step to see how curious you are. We all had to start somewhere and in my case wasn’t my dream meet but got the balls rolling

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I'm a bi curious male who would like to try oral out with a couple without pressure to do anal etc however I'm finding it really hard to find anyone or get replies even from unique and individual replies and messages, I don't bother people if they display as streight and am I doing something wrong? "

Have you tried fabguys? Maybe check a bi night at a club?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP, maybe it's not what you're looking for, more how you're going about it that you need to consider - I think you'd probably find the same no matter what you were looking for.

Look at things you can change - like your profile and pics, or getting more involved in the forums, or getting along to socials/clubs as an alternative to cold messaging people in the hope your message stands out

As Milk_Tre says, try a swingers club on a bi night. Get yourself on the single guys guest list at a club, pop down, and make conversations with couples there. Costs nothing to talk, and could be what you need

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I'm a bi curious male who would like to try oral out with a couple without pressure to do anal etc however I'm finding it really hard to find anyone or get replies even from unique and individual replies and messages, I don't bother people if they display as streight and am I doing something wrong? "

Without knowing specifically what you are doing, it's not possible to say what, if anything, you are doing wrong.

Many people won't be interested simply because of your age, there is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret over it. Just accept it and learn to tick the 'I must meet their age requirements too' box when you do a search.

Once you find couples looking for a guy your age, then the next limiting factor is that you are looking for them to have a bi male. And that they will be happy to only have orally bi fun.

Then they need to be near you or at a place you can meet, both under 38 & non smokers.

By my quick search there are less than 150 profiles meeting that description within 50 miles of you. I would estimate that half of those are not looking for your age group. Do you see now how the odds of finding your niche group are stacked against you?

Now from that figure say 80 profiles, subtract the ones that you don't fancy, or vice versa. Subtract the ones that you don't hit it off with. And the ones not prepared to meet with a guy that has a bland profile with no face pics, and how many do you think your down too?

Okay, that's not an exact science, but it's a small dose of realism. The simple fact is that you are a niche looking for a niche, and that is always going to be an uphill struggle for you.

Don't be disheartened, there are people out there looking for people like you, the hard part is finding them.

Good luck

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Have you tried the many suggestions from this & other bi Threads? There’s some good, practical help contained that other Forumites have suggested.

OP am looking to pop that bi bubble too, have messaged a few couples and had the same results.

Pretty much been given the same advice as the guys give here from guys i have chatted with. Male saunas, bi nights at clubs or social meets are the best way to go. So good luck and i hope you get there soon

» Add a new message to this topic