FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotels. Who pays

Hotels. Who pays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Ok started this after posting in another thread and reading some of the replies.

When a hotel is the only option. Who pays. The woman. Or the guy. Or share?

In my case I usually pay. Had one guy pay. None paid half. One offered.

I don’t mind paying in some circumstances. But I’m on part time wages. So what happened. Why don’t more go half. What do you do?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Manchester

"Ok started this after posting in another thread and reading some of the replies.

I don’t mind paying in some circumstances. But I’m on part time wages. So what happened. Why don’t more go half. What do you do?"

byw this is the Mrs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say it's fair to split evenly between each party sharing the room... But I've never had to get a hotel (yet?) so I guess I'm not really very experienced in my opinion.

Always share. Or if it’s fwb take turns in paying

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

I've met in a hotel. He was kind enough to pay but I bought food. Should really go halves

Manchester

"Always share. Or if it’s fwb take turns in paying "
yeah taking turns would be an idea too

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I always share however I will no longer book the room as I've been left with the whole bill on occasions.

I wouldn't feel comfortable letting the guy pay

Manchester

"I always share however I will no longer book the room as I've been left with the whole bill on occasions.

I wouldn't feel comfortable letting the guy pay "

me too! Had guys not turn up but luckily managed to get a previous playmate to fill the space. Only once I’ve had an empty room.

I will always offer to split and on such occasions where there is more than one meet will take it in turns to book & pay.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned...

but being a guy I pay...

It just feels like the right thing to do

If I suggest a hotel, I’ll pay for the hotel

If someone already has a hotel booked and paid for, I wouldn’t think to offer to go halves. I would get the drinks in though

By *andycd20000TV/TS  over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

It should be shared. But been caught in the past.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I would expect the man to pay.

Manchester

I don’t mind sometimes. Some are worth it. And if I know they can’t afford it etc. Fine. But there are times I’m pestered to book a room. I can’t always afford it.

whoever cums first

Leeds

I was actually joking. Lol.

[Removed by poster at 21/11/17 23:03:43]

I'm on the old fashioned page, I pay and have been offered money by way of a split but I see it as a man's place to pay

On a first meet the guy usually pays and I don’t refuse. If we continue to meet we then split the bill...

Not sure there are any rules on it but generally if I travel further than him, I’d be a bit peeved if he didn’t offer at least half! In fact, I probably wouldn’t meet at all if I was expected to foot the whole bill

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

We pay all the time, it only seems polite , but then again, we prefer better digs than a travelodge.

Whoever is staying overnight pays.

If it’s just being used a a temporary shag pad with no overnighter then split it

Quite simple really

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Would always expect to pay half and if the other person is booking it and it's a pay up front deal, then would offer to transfer my half to them ahead of the meet if they're comfortable with providing their account or PayPal details.

"I was actually joking. Lol."

Cheeky bugger lol .

Leeds

"Would always expect to pay half and if the other person is booking it and it's a pay up front deal, then would offer to transfer my half to them ahead of the meet if they're comfortable with providing their account or PayPal details."

Wonder how many on here would provide their account details :-0

I always pay, and get the receipt so I can claim it on my tax return, double whammy

"Would always expect to pay half and if the other person is booking it and it's a pay up front deal, then would offer to transfer my half to them ahead of the meet if they're comfortable with providing their account or PayPal details.

Wonder how many on here would provide their account details :-0 "

lol most wont send their phone number never mind account number (thumb

"If I suggest a hotel, I’ll pay for the hotel

If someone already has a hotel booked and paid for, I wouldn’t think to offer to go halves. I would get the drinks in though"

Manchester

Thanks. Been nice to know it’s not just me who pays as the fem half x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Would always expect to pay half and if the other person is booking it and it's a pay up front deal, then would offer to transfer my half to them ahead of the meet if they're comfortable with providing their account or PayPal details.

Wonder how many on here would provide their account details :-0 "

That's why I said IF they're comfortable to - will always offer though

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Ive met in hotel twice. Both times gone halves. Neither lady expected me to pay full or let me do so. At a club I paid for us both as a couple.

I am always upfront about not having the ability to pay. I'm not earning nor am I on benefits. If it's been a problem, they disappear but moat don't as they claim it on expenses .

As a gentleman I always offer to pay

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Surely that's shared. I'd feel like a duece Bigelow if she paid.

"Ok started this after posting in another thread and reading some of the replies.

I don’t mind paying in some circumstances. But I’m on part time wages. So what happened. Why don’t more go half. What do you do?byw this is the Mrs. "

hiya well if I was hooking up with you I’d have no probs going half’s or paying all. Your legs are amazing x x

"I don’t mind sometimes. Some are worth it. And if I know they can’t afford it etc. Fine. But there are times I’m pestered to book a room. I can’t always afford it. "
id luv to book a room with you x

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

If I call the meet I will pay the full bill and I believe the guy should always pay.

However,I have been invited by a lady and a couple to their hotel and in that kind of case they were already in the room before I arrived so it was awkward trying to say I wanted to pay for their room so I just went with the flow so as not to spoil the mood.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I prefer to pay my own way, ether share costs or I pay for drinks etc.

I've never been into the whole 'man should pay' thing, I'm too independent.

By *eil83Man  over a year ago

Warlingham

Guy pays every time unless he’s a loser

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

I go halves, like someone else said though been caught out paying full bill a few times. But I always think a man is a gentleman if he offers to pay

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I also have a lot of respect for the ladies who try to pay , share or even tell me they are not able to, I will just say babe you don't need to worry about that.

As I said If I call the meet, I will pay the full bill, if we get to hotel together or the lady gets there before me and waits for me to arrive, I will pay the full bill.

However, if the lady calls the meet, invites me and arrives and checks into the hotel before I get there then I will just go with the flow so as not to offend .

In this kind of circumstance If she hints me about the bill, I will still pay the full bill.

Ideally go halves but it's never worked out. I book the hotel and tend to pay. Occasionally a guy will then pay for club entry, but more often than not, I end up paying that too.

The only time I have had a hotel meet, I offered to pay half, but as the couple were staying overnight they declined my offer.

If two people decide to meet in a hotel, I would expect them to pay half each. That would also help stop a no show, possibly. If a female I was meeting had booked a hotel then I would pay at least half towards it. I personally wouldn't book a room in advance because I would worry about a no show, unless it was with someone I had previously met.

I'm on a very tight budget and would be worried about no shows.

I'm always up front and honest about my financial situation.

Plus I'd be peeved if I'd paid and the sex wasn't good. Yes I know that's shallow.

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

"I would expect the man to pay. "

That's what happened in 1817. Does it still in Narnia.

You share the cost.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Probably half is good. As you both get something out of it. Of if your satisfying someone’s fantasies the should pay as there getting what they want.

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

If neither or both of us is staying in the hotel room for the night, then pay half each.

If one person is staying for the night but not the other, that person should pay.

I try not do hotel but if only way I think both pay half is the only way other wise it's like playing for a prostitute ...

I don’t mind paying in some circumstances. But I’m on part time wages. So what happened. Why don’t more go half. What do you do?"

If its the only option id say go halves but if you say "i will take you to a hotel" unless you ask for them to go halves you should pay, and thats regardless of the gender of the person offering

"Ideally go halves but it's never worked out. I book the hotel and tend to pay. Occasionally a guy will then pay for club entry, but more often than not, I end up paying that too."

Wow thats shit!

If the woman was paying for tye room id pay for the club and the bar tab there at least but i always offer to go halves on the room

When I was single I always paid I didn't mind because I could book someone nice and make use of the other facilities. No one even offered to buy me a drink or to go halfs. Although I did meet a guy once who took me to a beautiful hotel and treated me to dinner.

We haven't played yet but think if it's not a stayover we'll go halfs or if it's somewhere we want we'll pay.

Mrs

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

[Removed by poster at 22/11/17 12:13:56]

Limbo

I always pay half of the costs for a meet - whether that be a hotel room, club entry, meals, drinks etc. It makes me feel equal and erases any possibility of feeling (or being expected to feel) beholden in any way. I've had arguments about paying for club entry before, which I'm sure came from a place of generosity as opposed to expectation but still prefer to go 50:50 because then I can properly relax knowing that everything's on an even footing.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We wouldn't arrange a hotel meet per se, but will meet at a hotel if we happen to be staying in one at the time.

For example, this weekend we are staying in Torquay, and are more than happy to meet with someone. However, we have booked the hotel for ourselves and will be staying there with or without a meet. So as the hotel is for our benefit we would not dream of taking a penny off anyone else to pay for it.

I'm all for being a gentleman. If I meet for a drink I'll always pay. But there is a point that if you were to stay in a hotel or something cost a significant amount then it should be half and half.

"I always pay half of the costs for a meet - whether that be a hotel room, club entry, meals, drinks etc. It makes me feel equal and erases any possibility of feeling (or being expected to feel) beholden in any way. I've had arguments about paying for club entry before, which I'm sure came from a place of generosity as opposed to expectation but still prefer to go 50:50 because then I can properly relax knowing that everything's on an even footing. "

Many men like to pay club entry because if they go as a couple, it's often cheaper than single male entry.

If we already had a hotel booked for ourselves and we were staying overnight, we certainly wouldn't expect anyone else to pay towards the cost.

If a hotel is room is booked specifically because we have spoken with a couple and arranged a meet, then yes we think it's only fair for the hotel room cost to be split.

Limbo

"I always pay half of the costs for a meet - whether that be a hotel room, club entry, meals, drinks etc. It makes me feel equal and erases any possibility of feeling (or being expected to feel) beholden in any way. I've had arguments about paying for club entry before, which I'm sure came from a place of generosity as opposed to expectation but still prefer to go 50:50 because then I can properly relax knowing that everything's on an even footing.

Many men like to pay club entry because if they go as a couple, it's often cheaper than single male entry."

Oh I know that and if I'm meeting at a club would go in as a couple rather than meet inside and pay two single entries. I meant that the guy has tried to pay for *our* entry fee in its entirety which still wouldn't sit right with me.

I’d pay for hotel coz I don’t want the guy to stay over night or feel comfortable coz he paid or paid half. Or don’t want to feel like they owned me coz they paid. Just my messed up opinion.

HI, I travel around the UK stay overnight lucky me the company picks up the tab.

OP would say if you have not meet the person then get them to book you can then sort out before the meet.

"I am always upfront about not having the ability to pay. I'm not earning nor am I on benefits. If it's been a problem, they disappear but moat don't as they claim it on expenses ."

I'd happily pay for the hotel to share it with you

if im staying in a hotel and invite someone over then ill pay

if they are staying and invite me they can pay

if its a fuck meet 50/50

North Oxfordshire

"

Oh I know that and if I'm meeting at a club would go in as a couple rather than meet inside and pay two single entries. I meant that the guy has tried to pay for *our* entry fee in its entirety which still wouldn't sit right with me. "

See, unless I'm going with someone that I'm in a relationship with I always go in as singles and meet up inside. That way there's no feeling of obligation for me to either spend time with them or look after them.

Manchester

There have been times I’ve boojed a room and asked someone to join me. I don’t mind that. But the ones that big are the guys telling me to book a room but no offer to share costs. Be nice if they offered to get the room.

Ive always paid when i meet my fb...but i would love to meet a woman willing to share the cost for once, just messing..although i do love to be a gent and treat the women lol

I’ve always paid - but then I stay in hotels most of the time anyway, typically working away from home.

"If we already had a hotel booked for ourselves and we were staying overnight, we certainly wouldn't expect anyone else to pay towards the cost.

If a hotel is room is booked specifically because we have spoken with a couple and arranged a meet, then yes we think it's only fair for the hotel room cost to be split."

That's exactly our approach...

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Elephant in the room moment.

Yes, I pay my share but daadedaa de daaa de daa.

If it was a couple, I would expect them to pay if they were staying but if I called the meet, data de daaa de daaa.

As a man, I pay but blaa blaaa blaaa.

I cant pay so I make that clear and if he is OK with it, blaa blaa.

The options are simple:

1. Split

2. Man pays all

3. Woman ( couple) pays all.

Any other explanation is what I will call personality management.

My answer is 1.

Balls time.

Limbo

"

Oh I know that and if I'm meeting at a club would go in as a couple rather than meet inside and pay two single entries. I meant that the guy has tried to pay for *our* entry fee in its entirety which still wouldn't sit right with me.

See, unless I'm going with someone that I'm in a relationship with I always go in as singles and meet up inside. That way there's no feeling of obligation for me to either spend time with them or look after them."

If I'd not met them before that's what I'd do too.

I will always offer to pay half.

By *ink and inkedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

We normally pay as tbh only like a meet to stay a few hours then enjoy a night away just the 2 of us

If we were to ask for half then he might want to stay the night and don’t really want that

I expect men who can't accommodate to not message me, as I don't.

I don't book or pay for hotel rooms, but I will pay for drinks, as long as they don't want to get d*unk.

[Removed by poster at 22/11/17 19:15:57]

As I choose not to accommodate, I pay. Simples

Birmingham Airport

"As I choose not to accommodate, I pay. Simples "

Brave man. Straightforward answer.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

Always share the cost!!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'm poor, I'll meet at Chams, costs me a fiver to get in.

I always pay my own way but will allow a drink to be bought. Had one guy chuck the cash for the hotel on the bedside table after having the fun and it made me uncomfortable. X

Birmingham Airport

I don’t mind paying in some circumstances. But I’m on part time wages. So what happened. Why don’t more go half. What do you do?

Always share the cost!! "

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

If the hotel is just to meet then we share but often we advertise meets when away for the weekend in which case we pay as the room is ours anyway.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Guy pays every time unless he’s a loser "

Come over face me face

To face and call me a loser xxx

Not that I would be violent or am threatening violence only in reality I don't think you would be able to xxx

Ironically I'd suggest a man could be considered weak if he thinks it is gentlemanly to always pay to me it seems more like punter

And yes there is no man I would not directly say that to their face x

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Men have to book the hotel and pay always , been let down many times so never again

ashby de la zouch

From my perspective I like strong ladies , most strong ladies like to be considered equal x that's usually how I like to treat them x

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

In the end the day the guy will get free sex lol with a good looking girl like me lol

I arranged to spend the night with a guy. I could have gone to his house, but I wasn’t ready for that and wanted something more neutral. That was my choice as he’d invited me to his, so I concluded the hotel was for my account. He told me by text to tell him how much and I ignored it and he didn’t mention it again. However he paid for drinks and food that night and also insisted on paying for all drinks on a previous meet, so I concluded we were all square.

Mrs

"Guy pays every time unless he’s a loser

Come over face me face

Not that I would be violent or am threatening violence only in reality I don't think you would be able to xxx

Ironically I'd suggest a man could be considered weak if he thinks it is gentlemanly to always pay to me it seems more like punter

And yes there is no man I would not directly say that to their face x"

He’s not weak if he’s doing something he wants to do.

We go 50/50

Sometimes the gents paid for the room

And won't accept any money so I'll buy dinner to say thank you.

"In the end the day the guy will get free sex lol with a good looking girl like me lol"

Nothing free about it! So your happy for them to pay? What happens when you don't turn up? They've wasted £50 on a room then.

"From my perspective I like strong ladies , most strong ladies like to be considered equal x that's usually how I like to treat them x"

Exactly this

ashby de la zouch

Come over face me face

He’s not weak if he’s doing something he wants to do. "

Absolutely agree

However I said could be considered weak

And that's no the basis that there will indeed be men who would prefer not to pay but the lure of clunge will soften their resolve persuading them to pay xxx

North Oxfordshire

Guess I only meet losers then.

I have always paid for the room and do not find it a problem. I believe that it is only right that the man should pay because after all the women (or couple) are the ones who are bringing the fun.

I actually even offer the room to the couple after play, just in case they need some alone time together, after the extracurricular activities. Am I wrong on this??

North Oxfordshire

"I believe that it is only right that the man should pay because after all the women (or couple) are the ones who are bringing the fun. "

If a man isn't 'bringing the fun' then I'm not interested in meeting him.

so basically the guys paying fr sex then, who's the real loser?

I have always paid for the room and do not find it a problem. I believe that it is only right that the man should pay because after all the women (or couple) are the ones who are bringing the fun.

I actually even offer the room to the couple after play, just in case they need some alone time together, after the extracurricular activities. Am I wrong on this??"

wtf

ashby de la zouch

I actually even offer the room to the couple after play, just in case they need some alone time together, after the extracurricular activities. Am I wrong on this??"

Erm

You do realise you have just suggested you are no fun ?

I do find it a real turn on though if a guy considers me worth going the extra mile for. Especially as men don’t have to these days.

Manchester

I’d be happy for Half it if it’s a regular meet take it in turns. Just bugs me more when I’ve had several guys telling me to book a room.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Most times I've used hotels, it's either they're staying over and I'm invited or vice versa. The rooms would have already been booked and paid for in either case so no splits were required.

If the room is just being used for a shag ie you both arrive and leave after playing, then it should be 50-50.

That being said it can get tricky if you're making the booking or you don't communicate properly with the person doing the booking.

I've had one no show when I've made the booking.

And once when I was meeting a couple in London, they made the booking at the One Aldwych Hotel. £360 a night. I almost fell of my chair at the bar when they showed me the invoice.

Okay it was an all night meet, but still .., I wondered if they'd never heard of a Holiday Inn.

And I had to pay £25 extra for parking.

"I’d be happy for Half it if it’s a regular meet take it in turns. Just bugs me more when I’ve had several guys telling me to book a room. "

It bugs us when single guys look to us to sort out accomodation as opposed to being proactive. We used to find that happens a lot. We usually put it back to them and say ‘what did you have in mind’. It’s amazing how some wither at that point. It’s a good way of finding out which guys just expect sex handed to them on a plate.

Mrs

Come over face me face

He’s not weak if he’s doing something he wants to do.

Absolutely agree

However I said could be considered weak

And that's no the basis that there will indeed be men who would prefer not to pay but the lure of clunge will soften their resolve persuading them to pay xxx "

I really can't believe I read that.

I choose who I meet. What's weak about that.

I often choose if we meet in a hotel. That's a function of the fact that it's difficult for people to travel to me because of geography.

If I invite someone to join me there is nothing at all weak about paying for the hotel.

That is not being a punter it is being a gentleman.

We rarely do hotel meets,but of the few we have had,if the other party (usually a guy) is visiting Belfast,he pays,after all he was visiting the city anyway.

If we are away from home,we pay,as we would be booking a hotel for our stay.

I guess if you want to read into it as I am no fun. But just so we are clear, I was using "FUN" as an adverb in an effort to be respectful. You can call it what you want, but as others have previously stated, a Man should be a Man at all times, not just some keyboard warrior because they can't afford it so troll on troll.

Yes you are 100% wrong.

It's stupid attitudes like that that give women and couples some kind of superiority complex in here. Cop on for fuck sake

"I guess if you want to read into it as I am no fun. But just so we are clear, I was using "FUN" as an adverb in an effort to be respectful. You can call it what you want, but as others have previously stated, a Man should be a Man at all times, not just some keyboard warrior because they can't afford it so troll on troll."

You're starting to make yourself look really foolish now

[Removed by poster at 22/11/17 20:35:06]

North Oxfordshire

"I guess if you want to read into it as I am no fun. But just so we are clear, I was using "FUN" as an adverb in an effort to be respectful. You can call it what you want, but as others have previously stated, a Man should be a Man at all times, not just some keyboard warrior because they can't afford it so troll on troll."

I don't like it when men won't go halves. I find it promotes inequality and I I don't like being treated as someone who cannot afford to pay her way.

I actually even offer the room to the couple after play, just in case they need some alone time together, after the extracurricular activities. Am I wrong on this??

Yes you are 100% wrong.

It's stupid attitudes like that that give women and couples some kind of superiority complex in here. Cop on for fuck sake"

That could be turned round to say that men are getting more and more entitled in this world of sexual equality. Women may have developed a superiority complex, which is unattractive, but men don’t seem to want to make the effort any more and want sex handed on a plate. That’s equally unattractive. Just being devil advocate.

"I guess if you want to read into it as I am no fun. But just so we are clear, I was using "FUN" as an adverb in an effort to be respectful. You can call it what you want, but as others have previously stated, a Man should be a Man at all times, not just some keyboard warrior because they can't afford it so troll on troll.

I don't like it when men won't go halves. I find it promotes inequality and I I don't like being treated as someone who cannot afford to pay her way."

I’ve never felt they think I can’t afford it. I always take the view that they think I’m worth treating.

ashby de la zouch

"I guess if you want to read into it as I am no fun. But just so we are clear, I was using "FUN" as an adverb in an effort to be respectful. You can call it what you want, but as others have previously stated, a Man should be a Man at all times, not just some keyboard warrior because they can't afford it so troll on troll.

I don't like it when men won't go halves. I find it promotes inequality and I I don't like being treated as someone who cannot afford to pay her way.

I’ve never felt they think I can’t afford it. I always take the view that they think I’m worth treating. "

Seems they under value their worth x

Yes you are 100% wrong.

It's stupid attitudes like that that give women and couples some kind of superiority complex in here. Cop on for fuck sake

That could be turned round to say that men are getting more and more entitled in this world of sexual equality. Women may have developed a superiority complex, which is unattractive, but men don’t seem to want to make the effort any more and want sex handed on a plate. That’s equally unattractive. Just being devil advocate."

It maybe men are just making the same amount of effort as women make now, instead of fawning over them like they did before?

North Oxfordshire

I’ve never felt they think I can’t afford it. I always take the view that they think I’m worth treating. "

Inevitably those men who want to 'treat' women won't allow themselves to be treated the next time. Therefore they are, to me, promoting inequality.

And also - I don't need to be treated or bought for sex. If the money/treat is what swings it for me, then I don't want to be there.

That's not what they're thinking. They're only doing it to guarantee the fuck. That's one of the problems of the gender imbalance when it comes to nsa sex...women get notions that men are doing things for noble reasons when in fact they're just doing it to ensure they get the pussy

Birmingham Airport

Sex on a plate is when the man expects the woman to pay half.

Is that the argument?

"Sex on a plate is when the man expects the woman to pay half.

Is that the argument?"

What? No

I’ve never felt they think I can’t afford it. I always take the view that they think I’m worth treating.

That's not what they're thinking. They're only doing it to guarantee the fuck. That's one of the problems of the gender imbalance when it comes to nsa sex...women get notions that men are doing things for noble reasons when in fact they're just doing it to ensure they get the pussy"

What if the fuck has already happened before and it’s a guaranteed repeat fuck whether or not the man pays?

That's not what they're thinking. They're only doing it to guarantee the fuck. That's one of the problems of the gender imbalance when it comes to nsa sex...women get notions that men are doing things for noble reasons when in fact they're just doing it to ensure they get the pussy

What if the fuck has already happened before and it’s a guaranteed repeat fuck whether or not the man pays?"

Then he's most likely doing it to ensure you keep fucking him. He's definitely not going to start asking for cash from you if he has the sex on tap. He's not gonna rock the boat

Birmingham Airport

What if the fuck has already happened before and it’s a guaranteed repeat fuck whether or not the man pays?"

Ladies and gents, nothing is guaranteed in this motherfucking world . I guarantee you that.

Yes you are 100% wrong.

That could be turned round to say that men are getting more and more entitled in this world of sexual equality. Women may have developed a superiority complex, which is unattractive, but men don’t seem to want to make the effort any more and want sex handed on a plate. That’s equally unattractive. Just being devil advocate.

It maybe men are just making the same amount of effort as women make now, instead of fawning over them like they did before?"

But why should it be different now? Men and women are not the same sexually, and it’s futile to pretend they. If they were there would be equal numbers of men and women looking for nsa sex. There will always be gender inequality when it comes to the hunt for sex.

What if the fuck has already happened before and it’s a guaranteed repeat fuck whether or not the man pays?.

Ladies and gents, nothing is guaranteed in this motherfucking world . I guarantee you that."

Other women may not, but if I meet for sex then sex they get.

Birmingham Airport

This is the double edged sward that I term defeatist feminism.

Can't have your cake and eat it.

The Beijing conference happened and we thought the world had changed.

What if the fuck has already happened before and it’s a guaranteed repeat fuck whether or not the man pays?

Then he's most likely doing it to ensure you keep fucking him. He's definitely not going to start asking for cash from you if he has the sex on tap. He's not gonna rock the boat"

Well I’m not too worried about that. Men have choices and I know very well that they could easily ditch me for someone else. So it’s a good thing if they want to carry on fucking me when they have other options.

North Oxfordshire

I never guarentee sex with *anybody*. Even if I'd had sex with them before.

Yes you are 100% wrong.

It maybe men are just making the same amount of effort as women make now, instead of fawning over them like they did before?

But why should it be different now? Men and women are not the same sexually, and it’s futile to pretend they. If they were there would be equal numbers of men and women looking for nsa sex. There will always be gender inequality when it comes to the hunt for sex. "

Well maybe men have grown tired of making more effort than women. It would be inevitable after a while if you ask me...maybe men are getting more clever about it and finally realising that if they stopped fawning over women and pandering to women than the playing field will gradually level up

I never guarentee sex with *anybody*. Even if I'd had sex with them before."

I would meet them again if I didn’t want to have sex with them again.

North Oxfordshire

"

But why should it be different now? Men and women are not the same sexually, and it’s futile to pretend they. If they were there would be equal numbers of men and women looking for nsa sex. There will always be gender inequality when it comes to the hunt for sex. "

Yes... becaue of the way that men have historically treated women's sexuality.

And by not going halves, women are perpetuating that poor treatment.

Then he's most likely doing it to ensure you keep fucking him. He's definitely not going to start asking for cash from you if he has the sex on tap. He's not gonna rock the boat

Well I’m not too worried about that. Men have choices and I know very well that they could easily ditch me for someone else. So it’s a good thing if they want to carry on fucking me when they have other options. "

You're assuming that they have other options...judging from the state of play in here, they probably don't, so they'll weigh up the cost of a hotel as acceptable in order to keep getting their dick wet

North Oxfordshire

"

I would meet them again if I didn’t want to have sex with them again. "

I might get there and not fancy it. They might say something I don't like. I might feel sick. My period might start. I might just not fancy it.

ashby de la zouch

What if the fuck has already happened before and it’s a guaranteed repeat fuck whether or not the man pays?.

Ladies and gents, nothing is guaranteed in this motherfucking world . I guarantee you that.

Other women may not, but if I meet for sex then sex they get. "

Yes but you suggested they think you're worth treating it was reasonably suggested regardless of your thoughts actions or motives some men will be paying because subconsciously they think it will manipulate you into meeting or meeting again

Not all men but some indeed do and you must be aware of this fact

Many women I meet wish to avoid this x

Yes you are 100% wrong.

But why should it be different now? Men and women are not the same sexually, and it’s futile to pretend they. If they were there would be equal numbers of men and women looking for nsa sex. There will always be gender inequality when it comes to the hunt for sex.

Well maybe men have grown tired of making more effort than women. It would be inevitable after a while if you ask me...maybe men are getting more clever about it and finally realising that if they stopped fawning over women and pandering to women than the playing field will gradually level up"

Yes indeed a lot of men have

Yes but you suggested they think you're worth treating it was reasonably suggested regardless of your thoughts actions or motives some men will be paying because subconsciously they think it will manipulate you into meeting or meeting again

Many women I meet wish to avoid this x"

I think we just need to stop dancing around the issue here; a lot of women are happy to let the guy pay in full not for romantic or noble reasons or any other nonsense but purely because they're cheap and love getting a freebie. Let's just call a spade a spade here shall we?

Yes you are 100% wrong.

Well maybe men have grown tired of making more effort than women. It would be inevitable after a while if you ask me...maybe men are getting more clever about it and finally realising that if they stopped fawning over women and pandering to women than the playing field will gradually level up

Yes indeed a lot of men have"

Amen to that. If every guy out there took the same view, it would be a lot more beneficial for all men believe me

Many women I meet wish to avoid this x"

But why would they want to manipulate me into meeting them again, when they have other options?

Birmingham Airport

Lets just say men have been pussy whipped for quite some time now.

Women outnumber men on earth and yet women have maintained this quasi demand-supply imbalance.

Men, zip up and watch the wonders of your actions.

I always offer to go halfies or pay my own way on everything... dinners, hotel meets, drinks in a pub

But why would they want to manipulate me into meeting them again, when they have other options? "

I already addressed that for you above in my other comment...they most likely DONT have other options

Birmingham Airport

But why would they want to manipulate me into meeting them again, when they have other options?

I already addressed that for you above in my other comment...they most likely DONT have other options"

Mmmmm yah! ( nodding)

May I just say that I do offer to pay my way. I’m actually not unreasonable, and I know the world has changed. But I do still find it a huge turn on when a man insists on paying. And I think some men enjoy paying. It makes me feel feminine. I get a huge enjoyment out of the ettiquette differences between men and women, and I wish those differences could remain. But I accept that it is frowned upon in this world of equality.

I already addressed that for you above in my other comment...they most likely DONT have other options"

But the guys I fuck do have other options. They are all seeing other couples and women.

ashby de la zouch

"May I just say that I do offer to pay my way. I’m actually not unreasonable, and I know the world has changed. But I do still find it a huge turn on when a man insists on paying. And I think some men enjoy paying. It makes me feel feminine. I get a huge enjoyment out of the ettiquette differences between men and women, and I wish those differences could remain. But I accept that it is frowned upon in this world of equality. "

You wish that it remains that men pay for no reason other than it makes you happy and feel special ?

I'd suggest there are a vast number of ways to make a woman feel special that by far exceed financial reward ?

"May I just say that I do offer to pay my way. I’m actually not unreasonable, and I know the world has changed. But I do still find it a huge turn on when a man insists on paying. And I think some men enjoy paying. It makes me feel feminine. I get a huge enjoyment out of the ettiquette differences between men and women, and I wish those differences could remain. But I accept that it is frowned upon in this world of equality. "

Sorry, but when money is at stake I just see it as poor taste in a women when she's happy for a man to pay her way. It's just an excuse to be cheap if you ask me, and taking advantage of a mug of a man

"May I just say that I do offer to pay my way. I’m actually not unreasonable, and I know the world has changed. But I do still find it a huge turn on when a man insists on paying. And I think some men enjoy paying. It makes me feel feminine. I get a huge enjoyment out of the ettiquette differences between men and women, and I wish those differences could remain. But I accept that it is frowned upon in this world of equality.

Sorry, but when money is at stake I just see it as poor taste in a women when she's happy for a man to pay her way. It's just an excuse to be cheap if you ask me, and taking advantage of a mug of a man"

But I’m not being cheap though, as I do offer.

"May I just say that I do offer to pay my way. I’m actually not unreasonable, and I know the world has changed. But I do still find it a huge turn on when a man insists on paying. And I think some men enjoy paying. It makes me feel feminine. I get a huge enjoyment out of the ettiquette differences between men and women, and I wish those differences could remain. But I accept that it is frowned upon in this world of equality.

Sorry, but when money is at stake I just see it as poor taste in a women when she's happy for a man to pay her way. It's just an excuse to be cheap if you ask me, and taking advantage of a mug of a man

But I’m not being cheap though, as I do offer. "

You don't offer, you just give it to him.

"On a first meet the guy usually pays and I don’t refuse. If we continue to meet we then split the bill...

Not sure there are any rules on it but generally if I travel further than him, I’d be a bit peeved if he didn’t offer at least half! In fact, I probably wouldn’t meet at all if I was expected to foot the whole bill "

well good job I will always foot the bill if we meet hahaha xx

You wish that it remains that men pay for no reason other than it makes you happy and feel special ?

I'd suggest there are a vast number of ways to make a woman feel special that by far exceed financial reward ?"

No I’m saying I like the whole old fashioned chivalry stuff that demonstrates the ettiquette difference between men an women. The whole thing is unnecessary but it turns me on.

I'd suggest there are a vast number of ways to make a woman feel special that by far exceed financial reward ?

No I’m saying I like the whole old fashioned chivalry stuff that demonstrates the ettiquette difference between men an women. The whole thing is unnecessary but it turns me on. "

Funny how you enjoy that which leaves the man out of pocket...

North Oxfordshire

I don't understand why it would make you feel sexy to be paid for, when being paid for is essentially a symptom of men not believing that women should earn money.

Like, I don't see how anything about that is sexy. They just basically think you're useless.

Birmingham Airport

Is it too late in the thread for somebody to say, " oh one for the blocked list" or " helps in filtering"?

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I book and pay on the understanding that the lady will reimburse me for half. I'd never ask a lady to book and pay upfront because I know there are so many time wasting men.

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I would always pay for the hotel. If I was offered a contribution that would be fine.

"Is it too late in the thread for somebody to say, " oh one for the blocked list" or " helps in filtering"?"

Haha oh it's inevitable

Birmingham Airport

"I book and pay on the understanding that the lady will reimburse me for half. I'd never ask a lady to book and pay upfront because I know there are so many time wasting men. "

Ladies, you hear that?! That's a good man who is not a time wasting wanker.

He meets when he says he will.

No I’m saying I like the whole old fashioned chivalry stuff that demonstrates the ettiquette difference between men an women. The whole thing is unnecessary but it turns me on.

Funny how you enjoy that which leaves the man out of pocket..."

It’s not my intention to leave a man out of pocket. If he feels that way he shouldn’t offer to pay. I’d fuck him just the same. But it does turn me on. That and holding car door etc and all the things I’m perfectly capable of doing myself.

Birmingham Airport

Block list is full anyway.

I don't understand why it would make you feel sexy to be paid for, when being paid for is essentially a symptom of men not believing that women should earn money.

Like, I don't see how anything about that is sexy. They just basically think you're useless."

When I met my husband he insisted on paying. I had a career and my own flat. He certainly didn’t think I was useless. I still have a career. I don’t expect people to understand why it turns me on. It just does. I’ve never felt a man thought I was useless though.

Birmingham Airport

Did I just day my block list was full?

It IS full.

"Lets just say men have been pussy whipped for quite some time now.

Women outnumber men on earth and yet women have maintained this quasi demand-supply imbalance.

Men, zip up and watch the wonders of your actions."

Have you done that?

"Did I just day my block list was full?

It IS full."

Can a block list be full?

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I stay away in hotels every week anyway so I'd be happy to pay, if the lady wanted to buy a round of drinks at the hotel bar that would be cool

Birmingham Airport

Have you done that?

"

Not about me, miss. I hope you got the context of that post.

Birmingham Airport

It IS full.

Can a block list be full? "

Try messaging me.

50/50 it's the only way

It IS full.

Can a block list be full?

Try messaging me. "

That doesn't answer my question. Is there a limit to how many people you can block?

Have you done that?

Not about me, miss. I hope you got the context of that post."

You advise men to do something you won't? Shouldn't you lead by example?

Birmingham Airport

Have you done that?

Not about me, miss. I hope you got the context of that post.

You advise men to do something you won't? Shouldn't you lead by example? "

Eh!? What is the source of your info? U been snooping on me again, Grace?

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Would certainly depend on the circumstances.

Always best to make sure the other person is aware of going 50/50, or perhaps they assume that as you’ve booked the room you’ll be paying

I like to go halves....only once did the guy pay and he insisted!

When I meet with my husband, if we are staying over at a hotel then obviously we pay as its our room x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

The few times that I have met in a hotel the guy has been lucky enough to put it on his expenses

Last time I booked a hotel, paid for it and picked the lady up from there, we went to pub for a drink then I decided I wasn't feeling it so dropped her back and went home she stayed at the hotel overnight we are still friends

So am I wrong to pay for a hotel when I choose to not accommodate?

I'm confused.

Manchester

It’s understandable when one party pays and not the other. Like one stays and pays and the other is invited and goes at the end of the meet etc. But just seems to be a lack of courtesy nowadays.

I’m paying for a room this week and he’s so worth it. But I’ve had 3 guys TELL me to book a room and they will come. Really?! No mention of going halves or offfering to pay after demanding I book it.

Birmingham Airport

"It’s understandable when one party pays and not the other. Like one stays and pays and the other is invited and goes at the end of the meet etc. But just seems to be a lack of courtesy nowadays.

I’m paying for a room this week and he’s so worth it. But I’ve had 3 guys TELL me to book a room and they will come. Really?! No mention of going halves or offfering to pay after demanding I book it. "

On a more serious note, I suspect there must be some other variable at play here. I will NEVER meet anyone who TELLS me to book a hotel without an indication of some form or share plan. Unless we are talking of negligible figures here. In my eyes, anything above £29.99 is not negligible ( I am cheap).

Nobody, absolument nobody should make you feel " you go get it or else fuck it".

Well, fuck it then.

"So am I wrong to pay for a hotel when I choose to not accommodate?

I'm confused."

Yes, you're wrong

"It’s understandable when one party pays and not the other. Like one stays and pays and the other is invited and goes at the end of the meet etc. But just seems to be a lack of courtesy nowadays.

I’m paying for a room this week and he’s so worth it. But I’ve had 3 guys TELL me to book a room and they will come. Really?! No mention of going halves or offfering to pay after demanding I book it. "

You keep banging on about these guys who told you go book the rooms...if it was as demanding as you're making it out to be, why the hell did you go and do it then??

"So am I wrong to pay for a hotel when I choose to not accommodate?

I'm confused."

I believe we have a choice and the decisions we make have fuck all to do with anyone else.

No need to be confused. Just do what you wish to do and ignore the idiots who feel the need to tell everyone else how they should act

Birmingham Airport

Hang on a second. Which one of the couple is running this thread.

Own up please.

Manchester

I’m paying for a room this week and he’s so worth it. But I’ve had 3 guys TELL me to book a room and they will come. Really?! No mention of going halves or offfering to pay after demanding I book it.

You keep banging on about these guys who told you go book the rooms...if it was as demanding as you're making it out to be, why the hell did you go and do it then??"

i didn’t! I was stating they told me to. I never said I did. And I won’t if anyone demands it ty.