whitehaven

can any 1 please give us some advice on best way to get a lady to squirt x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"can any 1 please give us some advice on best way to get a lady to squirt x"

Squeeze her head.

Try researching tantric massage, it's a very useful starting point for anyone wishing to do such things.

Wolf

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Take a peek at

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/68637

You can watch videos online...Google them xx

had lady squirt over me last week, was groovy

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

All i can say if No Idea, it just happens with me. Some times its with a clit rub, sometimes its penitration with fingers or cock. Dont really thin about it Just Happens,. Although more of a gusher myself and try as i might, cant really stop it. x

Best advice I can give is...

...get me round !!!

There is no real secret to this....

everyone I have met can do it....

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

It's mainly down to the woman, you can take a horse to water etc.

@jasper,

Congratulations on winning the imaginative profile picture competition...

if anyone wants a link to a video let me know, not sure if it works as havnt tried it but te woman certianly seems satisfied

I can't do it...yep, I know failure as a woman, but fuck me, when you tell some men that, it's like a challenge to them, a little light comes on in their eyes and they seem to think it's their responsibility to try and hammer away down there to try and prove that I'm wrong about my own body...needless to say, they get short shrift very quickly...

Squirting seems like the new Bi to be honest...lots of women seem to have to do it or claim to do it to get guys attention now...

It interests me when I see other women doing it but it's not something I feel I'm missing out on...

it has become a bit of a thing for all women to do it recently, from experience it mainly occurs with finger penetration a come here motion on a womans gspot with a couple or one finger inserted whilst they are turned on and clitorial stimulation is also a help, havn't seen women gush or squirt from penetration alone as yet? hope that helps?

By *uiceyfruit OP   Couple  over a year ago

whitehaven

iv squirted a few times but to turned on to know how or what the guys doing to me . hope that makes sence ? x

Speaking from experience, some girls are very easy to make squirt. A FB of mine does it with every orgasm. Others are not so easy but my ex did it after some light sensitive touches all over her body and some good oral. It's all about finding what works so keep on trying

yeah agree its mainly do through use of fingers rather than penetration. apparently the more relaxed a woman is the easier it is too.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I can't do it...yep, I know failure as a woman, but fuck me, when you tell some men that, it's like a challenge to them, a little light comes on in their eyes and they seem to think it's their responsibility to try and hammer away down there to try and prove that I'm wrong about my own body...needless to say, they get short shrift very quickly...

Squirting seems like the new Bi to be honest...lots of women seem to have to do it or claim to do it to get guys attention now...

It interests me when I see other women doing it but it's not something I feel I'm missing out on..."

Shouldn't need to hammer away, the movements themselves are so gentle you're almost lulled into it......

If you do (gush/squirt), you do... if not, no biggie.... I don't see why it should be a dealbreaker or a 'standard' cos that'd just be a little bit silly...

It's great fun finding all the places down there that just light someone up.

Wolf

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

agree with wolf. shouldn't have to hammer away, some guys use this technique and the ladies remember them for all the wrong reasons, this can lead to that "bit bruised" feeling the next day.

If the woman wants to squirt and you find the right techneques and the right spot, then you can do it with fingers, tounge and cock. And you've really got to grips with it if you can make a woman squirt during anal

"yeah agree its mainly do through use of fingers rather than penetration. apparently the more relaxed a woman is the easier it is too."

I gush loads if the right spot is hit, tho i had never gushed thro penetrative sex before it has always been fingers

But

Met a guy friday and he had a really wierd shaped cock, was nothing wrong with it just had a few unusual bends lol and i gushed a couple of times while having sex, was really wierd because i have never done that before, i think his funny bends must have made the end of his cock hit spots others dont

For me personally it has nothing to do with how relaxed i am, it really is a case of hit the right spot and there she blows lol, i can gush within seconds if the guy knows what hes doing

Can only do this with fingers and toys with lots of Gspot stimulation and pressure, so we are all slightly different

i can gush with tongue and penetrative sex both vaginal and anal but its all down to technigue. ive only meet a few that can do it

"I can't do it...yep, I know failure as a woman, but fuck me, when you tell some men that, it's like a challenge to them, a little light comes on in their eyes and they seem to think it's their responsibility to try and hammer away down there to try and prove that I'm wrong about my own body...needless to say, they get short shrift very quickly...

It interests me when I see other women doing it but it's not something I feel I'm missing out on..."

Same here i dont either and to be honest not that botherd that i dont.

It dosnt meen i havnt enjoyed myself because i dont need a towl after xxxx

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It interests me when I see other women doing it but it's not something I feel I'm missing out on...

Same here i dont either and to be honest not that botherd that i dont.

It dosnt meen i havnt enjoyed myself because i dont need a towl after xxxx "

all that and...

I love exploring every bit of a Lady, and whatever turns up is usually a very pleasant surprise, sometimes to us both - gush or no gush.

I do full body massage into the deal, because I'm just a pussycat and just love having it done to me

Wolf

i've only been with one lass who was a squirter and she could squirt both through using my finger and from deep n hard(yep,thats me lol)penetration.would love to meet another though!

this is what worked for her,using my index finger on her she directed me to a round n smallish fleshy lump/bump located fairly deep in her pussy which felt a wee bit harder/firmer than the rest of her lovely soft n velvety pussy(my apologies for my ignorance of the correct terminology for this area! )

anyways,what induced her to squirt was the stimulation of this wee bump using a 'come hither'gesture with my index finger to tickle/stroke the aforementioned area in a fairly hard and very fast manner untill she squirted for scotland!

will never forget it,i was utterly awestruck n amazed and can remember thinking that it felt like having my finger in the top of a well shaken bottle of fizzy juice!

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

we first discovered it when my wife squatted and she was fingered with two fingers quite fast - that was how it started but now she squirts through all sorts of stimulation - fingers, tongue, intercourse....very talented!!!

By *ussylicker yum yumMan  over a year ago

telford

lye her on her belly take it slow

i can but dont want to all the time ,not be all end all

By *IG_BLACK_ONEMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Shane Diesel manages it quite alot I find. Check him out