FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any Advice?

Any Advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Single male living in Bristol.

Seems to be pretty impossible to find any couple of single females that are interested in meet up or even getting to know me.

I understand that i'm not in athletic shape and that is something that i'm working on.

Does anyone have any advice that they can offer? all will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More to do with your age...very young ..

than your build.

X

agree with above x

No, no it is not, it is easy....it is really easy.....

Can we ban these thread topics...???

It is happening 2-3 times a day, or create a section for it......

Maybe it could be a new fetish- nomeetism.....

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Being in athletic shape will make a huge difference.

Go to the gym, work out for two hours, twice a day, for 6 months.

Trust me, when you come back on here you'll be up to your nuts in guts in no time.

All the girls here love MFF with a buff guy, it's what most of the fit younger ones come here for.

Let me know how it works out for you.

(And don't forget to Thank me when you've got quality quim tag-teaming you)

here is your stater for 10:

bettysmate

check their profile and remember try to work it.......

I should charge for this.....

Your age might go against you with some people. If you've had previous experience of swinging you could say that on your profile. It's good that you can accomodate so thats in your favour. Your profile text could do with some re wording as it's not really selling you. Unless you're mr blobby shape I'd take off the bit about not being athletic build as that says to me-mr blobby!! Some more pics in public gallery should help too. Good luck! Ms

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

No one mentioned this, but the being at Uni jumped out at me.

Now when I went at the young age of 23, it was a party place with lots of potential fun to be had. Is there no fun to be had there, who knows you might even find a girl or two wanting to get into swinging - thus have partners for swing clubs.

On the body shape, other than being very tall, photo looks perfectly reasonable and appears slim to me. That is from one who enjoys his food but has turned the corner and now converting fat into muscle.

Good spot Surryfun

University- that's how I got into swinging..Oh boy we had the craziest parties.......If I had a time machine..

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I hate to be a party-pooper but the " first flat, first time on my own, want to use it as much as possible . . . . " etc sounds to me as a bit desperate, or a bit naive, or even both ?

On the other hand I can understand the elation of suddenly having all this freedom . . . .

I wish you lots of fun, but maybe try a re-write or two ? Put it in different terms ?

just a suggestion.

Jane x

Your age will definitely be a negative factor and you've compounded it by not having any information on your profile. How are people to know if you're for them, and who has time to pull teeth finding out when there are profiles that fit the bill?

My profile for example states what I'm looking for and the type of playmate I hope to meet.

You'll be expected to produce a 10,000 dissertation...surely you can rustle up a couple hundred to sell you?

Good luck!

Thank you to everyone who has been writing in this.

I'm going to re-write my profile today and add some more pictures.

Uni-life is great but one of the reasons that i got into swinging was because i didnt want to play girls with one night stands, that being said, there are still some very friendly girls here

It would be great if you could have a look at my profile later on today to see if there are still any improvements that could be made to it.

Thanks.

best advise i could give is get some public pics on so we can have a drool lol

"best advise i could give is get some public pics on so we can have a drool lol"

My pleasure Check them out when you're free to do so.

UPDATED the profile now. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Profile reads really well now!!

"best advise i could give is get some public pics on so we can have a drool lol

My pleasure Check them out when you're free to do so.

UPDATED the profile now. Let me know what you all think.

yep very nice thankyou mm

Thanks."

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thank you to everyone who has been writing in this.

I'm going to re-write my profile today and add some more pictures.

Uni-life is great but one of the reasons that i got into swinging was because i didnt want to play girls with one night stands, that being said, there are still some very friendly girls here

It would be great if you could have a look at my profile later on today to see if there are still any improvements that could be made to it.

Thanks."

Why assume you wud be playing the girls, i got into swinging at uni...maybe you need to accept women can and do want NSA sex.

"Why assume you wud be playing the girls, i got into swinging at uni...maybe you need to accept women can and do want NSA sex."

- I don't want anyone to assume that I don't value women the same as men. it's more likely that i think more of women.

The reason why i doubt that girls can keep sex and emotions separate (which i know is a schema/stereotype) is the majority of girls are looking for a partner, not a fuck buddy.

I would rather not risk hurting them, letting them down, or messing them around.

Wow Bradley..way way better profile than before!

Are you sure you are happy having your face pic public though? Just a thought.

You look lovely though xx

Profile is much much better. Hope social services don't read the bit about you being 15 when you popped your cherry lol. I'm sure you'll do well on here. You're a good looking guy who seems quite mature and respects women. Good luck.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

""Why assume you wud be playing the girls, i got into swinging at uni...maybe you need to accept women can and do want NSA sex."

- I don't want anyone to assume that I don't value women the same as men. it's more likely that i think more of women.

The reason why i doubt that girls can keep sex and emotions separate (which i know is a schema/stereotype) is the majority of girls are looking for a partner, not a fuck buddy.

I would rather not risk hurting them, letting them down, or messing them around."

See this i why i get slated for saying at this age u should be out doing rather than trying to get sex on an internet site, but i cant sleep and am going to stick me head above the parapet again.

i had my first 3some at 19, i know plenty who started at the same age, women are not created looking for marriage and 2.4 children. You are assuming the women on here are different(more desperate?) to the nice girls at uni.

Some men and women want relationships, some want to swing,some want both, it is not black and white.

Get to know women, talk to them, u might be surprised!

"

See this i why i get slated for saying at this age u should be out doing rather than trying to get sex on an internet site, but i cant sleep and am going to stick me head above the parapet again.

i had my first 3some at 19, i know plenty who started at the same age, women are not created looking for marriage and 2.4 children. You are assuming the women on here are different(more desperate?) to the nice girls at uni.

Some men and women want relationships, some want to swing,some want both, it is not black and white.

Get to know women, talk to them, u might be surprised! "

Where are you more likely to find true NSA girls/couples, in a night club or a swingers club?

Using this site simply makes it easier to find common interests.

I will still be looking out for and meeting people out at uni and in clubs.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

When I was at uni, none of the girls I knew wanted a long term relationship. We were there to get laid, get d*unk, make new friends, and I think get a education featured somewhere!!!

The amount of stories I've heard of women and men getting possessive over people they are swinging with, and stalking people to make sure they aren't seeing anyone else, is amazing.

Assumption about people is a very dangerous thing.

» Add a new message to this topic