FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thought got the question to ask it

Thought got the question to ask it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like many on here I'm sure we all can or have said "hate profiles never know what to say"

Just curious as to people's thoughts on the old profile, always wondered as, well drift doesn't even blow through anymore ha ha.

That's not to say I've had no luck, everyone I've met are great people and lucky to have met a great couple who we've had and have good times with, as just friends or otherwise.

But little disheartened that 99.99% of my messages see the bin with no reason given.

I know for a fact the profile pics do absolutely nothing but sadly not got many photos nor like taking photos ha ha

Anyway this is more a curiosity killed the cat but would be good to experienced advice.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I find your first sentence offputting, especially the phrase "I don't dick people around"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find your first sentence offputting, especially the phrase "I don't dick people around""

Exactly what I was going to say.

The rest of profile is fine though. A couple more imaginative pics would be good. XXX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find your first sentence offputting, especially the phrase "I don't dick people around""
dick -mess

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cool thanks, expected worse.

Sentence binned and realised I put a "what I like" and nothing in it. So corrected that.

» Add a new message to this topic