FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Oh Dear Busted!

Oh Dear Busted!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavy Metal Ballz OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have been on call over the weekend, so on Saturday I was chilling at home when I get called out down to a fault in London.

Whilst driving down to site my 17 yo son calls and asks if it's ok to stop the night at mine( going to a gig in town ) I say course it is you've got keys to get in no probs.

After I put the phone down I realise that I have left my desk top on and logged in!I get home about 2.30 in the morning and the computer is turned off and my son is watching tv after just getting in before me. I say alright and he has a big shit eating smile on his face.

In the morning we are chatting over breakfast and he asks me all about Fab, my first thought is to try and make up some bullshit excuse but we are close and have all ways been able to talk about almost anything, so I tell all, not details just answer his questions. He asks if that's the reason me and my ex wife( not his mom ) split up, I answer truthfully and say no of course not, and he says he's glad about that, also asks if his mom knows, i say no she dosnt really need to and he agrees, he then proceeds to give me a lecture on safe sex and tells me to make sure I use protection and that I don't have to worry he won't tell anybody!

Anyhow I was supprised at how mature he was about it all. I feel bad that I exposed him to this site but relived that he took it so well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Sounds like you have a sensible well adjusted young man there

Good that you can both talk so openly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol kids don't care what ya do as long as ya happy and safe xx

Oops!!! I can feel my face going red in sympathy for you! Good for you for being honest with him and pleased he took it so well. Love the safe sex lecture!

Hats off to you for raising a son with his head screwed on.

If I found out my parents were swingers, there is no way I'd let them live it down, I'd been winding them up no end! I would never tell anyone, but I'd definitely have some fun with the knowledge.

(I don't have any kids so don't have that worry)

I can only imagine how embarrassing it is for him to find out, but you must feel proud that he took it so maturely!

i was about 13 when i discovered polaroid pics of my dad in what can only be described as 'compromising' positions with a lady friend

i was too young to process it or mention it but my lasting thought was 'god, my dads got a well big wang'

"i was about 13 when i discovered polaroid pics of my dad in what can only be described as 'compromising' positions with a lady friend

i was too young to process it or mention it but my lasting thought was 'god, my dads got a well big wang' "

I thought a Wellbigwang was a japanese motorbike

we had a situation similar to the original posters and know how you feel. We were honest too and still get a bit of ribbing and we had the safe sex talk. Some kids these days are a lot wiser than we think.

. Love it!

You did well! Not sure how I would have react!

Sandra x

I work with a lot of youngsters and have been amazed by the mature attitude that many have to sex. I shouldn't be really when I think about it. My age group worked hard to remove Victorian values and my own children were raised with openness and, they in turn have raised or are raising their children to be non judgemental and to have inquiring minds. Congratulations to the OP for raising a confident child who can discuss these things with him

very awkward!, but sounds like you both dealt with it well. a very mature 17 yr old

I had a similar scenario with my wife! She wasnt quite so understanding lol.

hope he didnt read your verifications!!

By *odka n CokeCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

Did he see your photos!!!

Honestly think you should be proud to have a son so understanding and switched on enough to think of safe sex. Youve obviously done something right in the parenting department and its nice to hear that your both close enough to discuss it so openly.

I salute you sir

» Add a new message to this topic