FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I really struggle writing that first message and i wondered if anyone could give advice on how to write them better and make them exciting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love a good joke and a smiley face pic

something in the main line to grab my attention to open the mail. then of course a face pic. humour helps also. my motto is....make me laugh and you can make me breakfast

"something in the main line to grab my attention to open the mail. then of course a face pic. humour helps also. my motto is....make me laugh and you can make me breakfast"

FFS when did that start?

It's usually make ya fukin own and leave me ta sleep xx

ya little liar yer i always have them making me breki

One size doesn't fit all!

If you can't read a profile, decide whether you'd like to meet the person, write something about their profile including something about yourself etc...then I don't see how we can help you.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"something in the main line to grab my attention to open the mail. then of course a face pic. humour helps also. my motto is....make me laugh and you can make me breakfast"

My first profile on a swinging site read, make me laugh and you have a good chance of getting my knickers off...

These days i dont wear knickers

OP, be yourself, dont write too much,it makes people think u have cutnpasted,and if u can add humour it helps.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the help, i really do appreciate it

It is difficult writing messages. We don't do it very often but we read the persons profile carefully and include something about that in our message along with a bit about ourselves. We try to keep them fairly short but not too short if that makes sense! Probably about a paragraph. It's worked ok for us so far. As in life, different things work for different people. We hate one liners whereas some people like them. Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic