FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help!!!

Help!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The other half of me is becoming obsessed with this site, it started off as harmless fun for the both of us, we had some great times, but now seems to consume every waking moment for him, and I never wanted that..I love him dearly, but after finding his seperate accounts, claiming to be single, I am seriously struggling.. I'm not naive, but think there's an addiction playing out in front of my eyes, don't want us to finish, but how can I help when he won't admit there's a problem?! Very confuzzled, any advice gratefully received x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you put "stupid mug" on your profile?

Just talk it out with him..it is obviously extremely worrying for your relationship..if he can't keep away and you can't trust him..then it isn't meant to be!

People treat us how we allow ourselves to be treated. You need to talk and lay down your ground rules

Yeah lol, I've changed it, that's exactly what I am. Tried talking about it, but he's even trying to deny it's his single profile, even though it's his pictures,(and his mis-spelling) all over said profile. Very, very sad. We were trying for a baby, and thought I had a future, but I obviously wasn't enough for him

[Removed by poster at 27/09/11 23:17:44]

oh sweetheart i feel for you- but going on the spelling and this alone i would say you are too good for him!!

Its obviously his profile,so you need to be apart and show him you are NOT a mug!

xxxxxx

Honestly, in every other way, he's perfect, he's attentive and loving, generous and I adore him..I consider myself so lucky to have him, it's just this sex-addiction he's got that's ruining our relationship. I can't help him until he starts being honest..I'm out of ideas. Maybe it's time to just give up, I can't do anymore than I've done to try and make him happy.. bye bye future

Aww,i'm sorry you feel so awful..

But you dont know all is lost yet,if you leave and give him some time it might wake him up.

maybe he wants you to enjoy the sex as much as he does? would you wnat to see other people too as in the way he does? its kinda shit when you love someone and they treat you like shit. x

Sounds like a crappy situation. You deserve honesty, we all do. I'd stop trying for a baby for the time being till you decide what you are going to do about the relationship

where is he ? and when will he read this ? swelsh caught me doing the same ( bloody sat navs ) , but now were both here together

dont batter him too hard , milk pan should do but a frying pan would be seen as assult

Yep advise he's cheating leave him

Vanillas cheating are bad enough

But swingers cheating really piss me off

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"The other half of me is becoming obsessed with this site, it started off as harmless fun for the both of us, we had some great times, but now seems to consume every waking moment for him, and I never wanted that..I love him dearly, but after finding his seperate accounts, claiming to be single, I am seriously struggling.. I'm not naive, but think there's an addiction playing out in front of my eyes, don't want us to finish, but how can I help when he won't admit there's a problem?! Very confuzzled, any advice gratefully received x"

OK ,smell the coffee time and very blunt here, if he has a singe profile he isnt addicted, he is looking to meet behind your back.

i spend far too long on the net, its my escape from being a carer, i dont set up single profiles on sex sites.

Is this a wind up?

Maybe you both need a time out and re evaluate the relationship communicate and talk to him if he is not willing to open up then there is no other option. Swinging is supposed to enhance a relationship not take over. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic