FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cumming to Quick.

Cumming to Quick.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s the best techniques to use to stop cumming too quick. I mean mid fuck and I’m trying to hold back but she demands me to go faster and it’s just too fucking nice! I just want to be able to fuck for longer.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What’s the best techniques to use to stop cumming too quick. I mean mid fuck and I’m trying to hold back but she demands me to go faster and it’s just too fucking nice! I just want to be able to fuck for longer.

Thanks! "

Couple of ways..

Tactical wanks before hand... sounds crude but can work

And also get her or you to do it, pulling on your balls relieves some of the pressure on them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dab on some China brush wash off after half hour...enjoy

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

I found this - quite funny

Apply a thin layer of China Brush to the head of the penis

Wait AT LEAST one hour before engaging in sexual activity (but most guides recommend waiting at least two hours)

Wash the China Brush formula off of your penis

Two hours? TWO HOURS? Not only does this mean that all of your sexual activity has to be unromantically scheduled well in advance, but it also means that both you and your partner are going to be sitting around, staring at your watches, waiting for an excruciating 72,000 seconds to tick by before you can enjoy one another. To be fair, some China Brush guides did reduce the suggested wait time down to as little as 30 minutes, but that's still a really long time for most people!

» Add a new message to this topic