FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyinred696969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

I'm just putting it out there, is my profile ok, does it get across what I'm about etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's giving out mixed messages, it says you use this profile for chat and you only meet as a couple but it goes on to say what you're looking for. Are you looking to meet as a single through this profile or is it only as a couple?

Xx

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

"It's giving out mixed messages, it says you use this profile for chat and you only meet as a couple but it goes on to say what you're looking for. Are you looking to meet as a single through this profile or is it only as a couple?

Xx"

I got that too also you seem more keen on Bi ladies and couples but your action shots look more like those of a greedy girl

Brecon

"It's giving out mixed messages, it says you use this profile for chat and you only meet as a couple but it goes on to say what you're looking for. Are you looking to meet as a single through this profile or is it only as a couple?

Xx"

I'm pretty sure it answers that, we meet as a couple, but no harm in advertising on this profile as well lol

Brecon

XxI got that too also you seem more keen on Bi ladies and couples but your action shots look more like those of a greedy girl "

I'm very bi, but we do have male swinging friends who I play with too, I'm just very wary of playing with new single guys as I played with a guy we didn't know that well who claimed to be single, turned out he's married and cheating, I felt awful when I found out.

Mixed messages It is unclear if you're expecting singles to message you on this account or if you only use it for the forums or chat. It is also unclear if you meet with singles alone or only as a couple. What is this account for and who are you wanting to hear from? Confusing.

Brecon

"Mixed messages It is unclear if you're expecting singles to message you on this account or if you only use it for the forums or chat. It is also unclear if you meet with singles alone or only as a couple. What is this account for and who are you wanting to hear from? Confusing. "

I think this bit answers your questions

"I'm part of a couple, and use this account to go into chat, if you are interested in meeting see our couples profile at "_thwalescpl", please, no approaches from couples wanting me to play alone... WE PLAY AS A COUPLE!

Looking for old and new friends, socials, clubs, parties and more, and love playing with single bi-fems, couples with bi-fems, straight fem couples and, occasionally, single males who I know and trust... but the emphasis is on single, if you are in any kind of relationship and playing away I don't want to know."

Maybe just one line is required:

I use this account for chat only, please see our couples profile at ....

Xx

I'm pretty sure it answers that, we meet as a couple, but no harm in advertising on this profile as well lol"

Unfortunately it doesn't answer it, it's confusing between whether you will meet as a couple or a single.

If your single profile is purely for chat you merely need to state that and direct towards your couples profile for more information. That will put a stop to any confusion xx

Too long ...

Yeah it's confusing. You go on about you and your other half, why if you have a couples profile ? You say you don't want contact from couples on it so why not just block them ? It is a little unclear what the purpose of it is. As another user said, just put here to chat if that's all its for or are you wanting to meet singles ?

Brecon

I've amended it now, hope its clearer.

"I've amended it now, hope its clearer."

Not really. What are you using this profile for, meeting singles or just chat ?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I've amended it now, hope its clearer.

Not really. What are you using this profile for, meeting singles or just chat ?"

It couldn't be any clearer lol

"I'm part of a couple, and use this account to go into chat, if you are interested in meeting see our couples profile at "_thwalescpl", please, no approaches from couples or singles wanting me to play alone... WE PLAY AS A COUPLE!

I'm happy to chat on here, make friends and see how things go, but all meet plans will be made through our couples profile."

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you are just using the singles account to chat, I don't see why you can't do that through your couples account?

brecon

"If you are just using the singles account to chat, I don't see why you can't do that through your couples account? "

Cos, if she is on it, I cant get on chat, simples!

Sometimes we go in chat together, so we need 2 profiles to do that, plus if I'm answering mail on this one, Jayne can still be chatting or stalking... erm, I mean researching, profiles lol!

"I'm part of a couple, and use this account to go into chat, if you are interested in meeting see our couples profile at "_thwalescpl", please, no approaches from couples or singles wanting me to play alone... WE PLAY AS A COUPLE!

I'm happy to chat on here, make friends and see how things go, but all meet plans will be made through our couples profile.""

Sorry but I'm not the only one that found it confusing. Most people won't bother reading it as it's quite long and message anyway, you know how it is on here. You did ask for feedback and we're given it. As someone else just said, not sure why you can't use your couples profile to chat if you only meet as a couple.

brecon

I'm happy to chat on here, make friends and see how things go, but all meet plans will be made through our couples profile."

Sorry but I'm not the only one that found it confusing. Most people won't bother reading it as it's quite long and message anyway, you know how it is on here. You did ask for feedback and we're given it. As someone else just said, not sure why you can't use your couples profile to chat if you only meet as a couple."

Because with two profiles we can both go into chat together, you cant do that with one profile.

Jayne has made amendments to clear up any confusion about who she will or wont meet, guess you cant please all the people all the time lol.

Should be a couples profile..could be miss leading if Couples are looking for a single fem..regardles of wether you are just here to chat

Sorry but I'm not the only one that found it confusing. Most people won't bother reading it as it's quite long and message anyway, you know how it is on here. You did ask for feedback and we're given it. As someone else just said, not sure why you can't use your couples profile to chat if you only meet as a couple.

Because with two profiles we can both go into chat together, you cant do that with one profile.

Jayne has made amendments to clear up any confusion about who she will or wont meet, guess you cant please all the people all the time lol. "

She asked for feedback and has received it. If it's a profile just for chatting it's not necessary to list everything she's looking for, that will contribute to the mixed messages. Between saying you meet as a couple and then listing what you're looking for.

Jayne has made amendments to clear up any confusion about who she will or wont meet, guess you cant please all the people all the time lol. "

But who will she meet, presumably no one on her own so a single profile seems pointless to me. I'm just not getting it and I don't think I'm alone.

Jayne has made amendments to clear up any confusion about who she will or wont meet, guess you cant please all the people all the time lol.

But who will she meet, presumably no one on her own so a single profile seems pointless to me. I'm just not getting it and I don't think I'm alone. "

brecon

But who will she meet, presumably no one on her own so a single profile seems pointless to me. I'm just not getting it and I don't think I'm alone. "

CHATROOM

CHATROOM

CHATROOM

you need a profile to chat in the chatroom, and two people cannot chat at the same time on one profile.

You all act like its something new, when in fact quite a few couples have two profiles so they can both go into chat at the same time, its been that way for years.

Cant you chat together on your couples Profile like other couples do?

Blimey, no need to get your knickers in a twist. Yes I'm aware many have 2 profiles but you asked for feedback and the general consensus is its confusing. Surely all you need to put is I use this profile to chat only, use our couples profile if you'd like to meet us but if it works for you, don't change a thing.

brecon

"Cant you chat together on your couples Profile like other couples do?"

You cant both chat on one profile.

This way we both are in chat, and able to have separate conversations, if you are a regular in chat you will understand.

"Cant you chat together on your couples Profile like other couples do?

This way we both are in chat, and able to have separate conversations, if you are a regular in chat you will understand."

I wasnt being Funny!!..just asking, but as its been made such a big deal, there is only your couples profile in chat not single one?

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

"I'm just putting it out there, is my profile ok, does it get across what I'm about etc? "

A little bit long and a bit confusing. Solo profile is for chatting only and all meets go through the couples one. Surely they should all go through on or the other?

Aside from that seems fine to me.

brecon

"Cant you chat together on your couples Profile like other couples do?

This way we both are in chat, and able to have separate conversations, if you are a regular in chat you will understand.

I wasnt being Funny!!..just asking, but as its been made such a big deal, there is only your couples profile in chat not single one?"

Currently that's correct, sometimes its me (Mart) in chat, sometimes Jayne on her profile, and sometimes both of us.

One of the benefits is that, unlike two people using one profile in chat, is there is no ambiguity about who you are talking to lol.

brecon

"I'm just putting it out there, is my profile ok, does it get across what I'm about etc?

A little bit long and a bit confusing. Solo profile is for chatting only and all meets go through the couples one. Surely they should all go through on or the other?

Aside from that seems fine to me."

See, he gets it, well mostly lol!

As for long, I wouldn't go onto the couples profile then... not without a comfy seat and a hot drink !

» Add a new message to this topic