FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > advice needed

advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, has any1 been in a situation where they have tried, and succeed, in talking there partner into trying mmf or mff?? Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, has any1 been in a situation where they have tried, and succeed, in talking there partner into trying mmf or mff?? Any advice?"
Talking their partner into?

If they don't want to do it, you shouldn't make them , or try to, on the other hand if they have expressed an interest then sit down and discuss it, some people like the idea of things , a kind of fantasy but don't want it to be anymore than that. Good Luck. Julie xxx

i would never make her but i would kinda like to raise the idea without making her think that its because she isnt good as she is.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

You never ever "talk someone" into swinging.

Discover what her fantasies are,then rejoin as a couple and explore together.

She is not a thing to please u but a person with needs,wants and desires.

Be careful what you wish for.

I had a long term partner that was keen on swinging and fetish/bdsm stuff. He asked me to attend a fetish event which was fine by me. He went with the idea that he would be participating in lots of full on penetrative play (not that common at fetish parties) He freaked at the amount of attention I got when he got zero and insisted on leaving early.

This guy swiftly became an ex!!!!

Swinging is never just an opportunity for a guy to get a bit more action, as the female partner will always get way more if she wants it

Well any action is more action. LOL :P

Instead of talking TO her, how about talking WITH her.

Bring it up one night when you're both relaxed (we first started discussing it in bed just before going to sleep) & ask her.

She'll either say yes or no. Easy.

Show her your profile on here saying you are looking for discrete fun? Seriously that never fails...

But joking aside, based on that wording and based on the terminology in the opening post, maybe you should be questioning your motives for wanting to swing?

It took us 10 years of fantasying & talking about involving others in our relationship before we took the plunge. We still don't know who made the initial suggestion to join a site such as this. It doesn't really matter, cos we are loving the whole scene. Not just the sexual side but the social side also.

» Add a new message to this topic