FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cum control.

Cum control.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have this thing and I'd like to know if it's common. I cannot cum without doing this weird technique, or at least no one has ever done it without me doing this.. i have to do it all the time from oral, touching myself or intercourse. When doing the deed and when it's coming up to finishing off I havnt to tense my bum and legs, by doing that it starts to bring the feeling on and then I can cum. Any idea why or what this is doing and who else can do this? When I do cum though it doesn't feel as good as when I used to I'd say 'naturally' but it's still good!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do this usually when I'm with someone else..it's like you have to concentrate really hard for it to happen!

I have to try and relax and just let it happen no matter how long it takes! The more you try and force it the less it feels good when it does happen!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is quite possibly to do with performance expectations. There's a lot of pressure to perform when meeting someone, especially if they're new.

Try having a no expectations meet where you can both just relax and enjoy eachother sensually ... just exploring eachother but with no expectations of orgasms.

You may find after a few times of doing this that your pleasure has increased and you can cum as you want, if you in fact you want to.

If you follow the more tantric approach then it is possible to separate orgasm from ejaculation which extends the pleasure for men especially because there's no fall off after an orgasm ... certainly worth exploring!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This is quite possibly to do with performance expectations. There's a lot of pressure to perform when meeting someone, especially if they're new.

Try having a no expectations meet where you can both just relax and enjoy eachother sensually ... just exploring eachother but with no expectations of orgasms.

You may find after a few times of doing this that your pleasure has increased and you can cum as you want, if you in fact you want to.

If you follow the more tantric approach then it is possible to separate orgasm from ejaculation which extends the pleasure for men especially because there's no fall off after an orgasm ... certainly worth exploring!"

Sounds very interesting this!! Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic