FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hot wife

Hot wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen this mentioned in a few profiles. What defines a hot wife as you dont see cold wife ugly wife etc.. please explain.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

A hot wife is a wife that fucks other guys and not just her husband or boyfriend (Pretty sure a super hot girlfriend is allowed..) The husband or boyfriend has to accept that she is so super smoking hot that its not fair to restrict her to just one guy.. If you have a hot wife then you have to accept that she can fuck any guy she wants, when she wants. She is allowed to make you watch and even help her look for guys she wants to fuck...

You need to be proud that she is cheating on you and that lots of other guys want to bone her..

Damn... I sooooo need a hotwife

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

Is that not crossing the line in cuckold? I was under the impression a hot wife is all of the above without the humiliation aspect, ie making you watch

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Is that not crossing the line in cuckold? I was under the impression a hot wife is all of the above without the humiliation aspect, ie making you watch"

By *olieandSlaveCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"Is that not crossing the line in cuckold? I was under the impression a hot wife is all of the above without the humiliation aspect, ie making you watch

"

A Hotwife is the partner of a cuckold.

Cuckold does not necessarily need humiliation, thats the choice of the couple involved in the relationship.

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Is that not crossing the line in cuckold? I was under the impression a hot wife is all of the above without the humiliation aspect, ie making you watch"

Yes. Cuckold is a diff thing altogether which is what looked like was explained.

We stag n vixen that goes under hotwife i suppose, V free to sleep with other guys that we both choose, we do it cus it turns us both on. Everything is done together, all decisions. G

By *ambon2015Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

lol just goes to show you’re never too old to learn something new.

Sevenoaks

Please.... How is watching your super hot Mrs being pleasured by another guy humiliation.. I just dont see it that way.

Each to their own I know !!

To be clear.. Super hot wife = Woman that see's other guys. Watching her is not pre-requisite but can be enjoyed if you want to and dosent have to be considered humiliation or cuckoldery if you like that kind of thing..

By *DSM - CUCKOLD - COUPLECouple  over a year ago

manchester

"A hot wife is a wife that fucks other guys and not just her husband or boyfriend (Pretty sure a super hot girlfriend is allowed..) The husband or boyfriend has to accept that she is so super smoking hot that its not fair to restrict her to just one guy.. If you have a hot wife then you have to accept that she can fuck any guy she wants, when she wants. She is allowed to make you watch and even help her look for guys she wants to fuck...

You need to be proud that she is cheating on you and that lots of other guys want to bone her..

Damn... I sooooo need a hotwife "

what he said^^^^

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

"A hot wife is a wife that fucks other guys and not just her husband or boyfriend (Pretty sure a super hot girlfriend is allowed..) The husband or boyfriend has to accept that she is so super smoking hot that its not fair to restrict her to just one guy.. If you have a hot wife then you have to accept that she can fuck any guy she wants, when she wants. She is allowed to make you watch and even help her look for guys she wants to fuck...

The above is sooooo written from a single male fantasy point of view. Both language and attitude.

The true definition of a hot wife is

A happily married woman who has the freedom and support in her marriage to pursue positive sexual relationships with men other than her husband. Her husband has full knowledge of her activities and encourages them. The level of trust and understanding required often brings the couple closer and makes the marriage even stronger and more intimat

The important thing is that’s its with the consent and encouragement of the husband

There is NO cheating as it’s with full support. There is no demanding, acceptance or humiliation.It with the consent of both parties.

Should the husband ask her to stop then the mutual consent is gone and the wife stops.

As stated the important aspect is that is it with mutual agreement.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a cuck relationship. A hotwife definition will vary but to us its a woman with a high sex drive and a fabulous husband who gets off on her meeting other men alone and sometimes together. No 'making' anyone do anything. We both just love that I have hot sex with others - lucky me !

The above is sooooo written from a single male fantasy point of view. Both language and attitude.

A happily married woman who has the freedom and support in her marriage to pursue positive sexual relationships with men other than her husband. Her husband has full knowledge of her activities and encourages them. The level of trust and understanding required often brings the couple closer and makes the marriage even stronger and more intimat

The important thing is that’s its with the consent and encouragement of the husband

There is NO cheating as it’s with full support. There is no demanding, acceptance or humiliation.It with the consent of both parties.

Should the husband ask her to stop then the mutual consent is gone and the wife stops.

As stated the important aspect is that is it with mutual agreement. "

Dundee

This all day long. So many dont get it. G

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

A menopausal one

[Removed by poster at 31/01/18 02:52:53]

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

100% this

By *otwifeGGWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Agree 100% with this. I’m a hotwife and I’m very happily married and very lucky

Total agreement nothing more to add

Completely love this part of my life X

Wanna get involved in this

By *ittle earsMan  over a year ago

south oxfordshire

"A menopausal one "

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Perfect

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"

No that's not really correct - That is more cuck than Hotwife...

Flames

(Part of a Hotwife couple!)

I'd always interpreted hotwife couples as a couple where the male half has no interest in seeing other people, but the female partner has full permission and encouragement from her partner to see who she wants. No humiliation involved.

By *ick and janeCouple  over a year ago

Dorset

??100% have to agree with this

My husband fully encourages my meets with other men , we can't imagine are marriage any other way ??

Sevenoaks

I totally disagree that this thread is written from a single male fantasy point of view.

It is simply the provocative use of language, some people like to say oooh lets fuck baby, whilst others prefer to say lets make sweet luuuuuuvveee !!! (usually in a Barry White) style voice.

My point is that we should not stereotype and let people enjoy what they both mutually enjoy.

I think we are all agreed that a hotwife see's other guys with her husband or boyfriends consent. What other flavour you put around that is totally down to the consenting couple.

Sevenoaks

I also confess that there was a little bit of satire in my original post that seems to have been missed..

It was written tongue in (bum) cheek.. honestly !!

Henley Arden

"I also confess that there was a little bit of satire in my original post that seems to have been missed..

"

No, you talked absolute bollocks and completely mis understand how the hot wife thing works.

As to satire. With no added it seemed to indicate to meant what you wrote.

I think you are right with your tongue in bum cheek remark. You were talking out of your arse.

[Removed by poster at 22/02/18 22:05:31]

"The true definition of a hot wife is

This is how we define hot wifing...I wouldn't derive any sort of pleasure from it if I thought it was hurting or humiliating my husband in any way. He loves seeing me satisfy my appetite, it makes him very proud which makes him want me more, and that makes me very happy. It's most definitely a win/win situation for us and strengthens our relationship more than you could imagine.

V x

Sevenoaks

"I also confess that there was a little bit of satire in my original post that seems to have been missed..

No, you talked absolute bollocks and completely mis understand how the hot wife thing works.

I think you are right with your tongue in bum cheek remark. You were talking out of your arse. "

lol, OK you should know sage, your clearly an expert

Henley Arden

I think you are right with your tongue in bum cheek remark. You were talking out of your arse.

lol, OK you should know sage, your clearly an expert"

Funny enough I am. If you noticed all the couples who agreed with my description of a hot wife.

so does a hotwife have to wear the anklet ? it used to be called a bag bangle when i was younger , does it have similar meanings ?

"The true definition of a hot wife is

This is how we define hot wifing...I wouldn't derive any sort of pleasure from it if I thought it was hurting or humiliating my husband in any way. He loves seeing me satisfy my appetite, it makes him very proud which makes him want me more, and that makes me very happy. It's most definitely a win/win situation for us and strengthens our relationship more than you could imagine.

Totally agree with this. Blows my mind watching my wife enjoy herself. Other men wanting her makes me proud.

V x"

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I believe a stag is a husband or partner who enjoys being with a hot wife but does not have any of the cuckold tendencies, an interest, for example, in chastity or humiliation etc

By *ssexHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Braintree

Exactly this!

Ok. Guess were a stag couple then.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Ok. Guess were a stag couple then. "
was thinking just that about us, we bought an anklet last night

"Ok. Guess were a stag couple then. was thinking just that about us, we bought an anklet last night "

We bought 1 a couple weeks ago. On pub crawl tonight will be wearing it.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Ok. Guess were a stag couple then. was thinking just that about us, we bought an anklet last night

We bought 1 a couple weeks ago. On pub crawl tonight will be wearing it. "

nice one, hope that works well for you. We are out in Chester in a couple of weeks and will be trying it then

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have a life partner who chooses to be monogamous to me and knows that I see other man with his knowledge and consent.

I would like somebody to take me out and enjoy the company of a lady such as myself, he would enjoy clubs and the scene , and is local to me.

Dundee

"I believe a stag is a husband or partner who enjoys being with a hot wife but does not have any of the cuckold tendencies, an interest, for example, in chastity or humiliation etc"

It is, we are a stag n vixen couple, im the stag and we choose guys for V together, both can veto any meet. V fucks other guys for both our pleasure, it is a big turn on. We dont do anything if the other is uncomfortable with it. Its almost like a hobbie in many ways. G

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I believe a stag is a husband or partner who enjoys being with a hot wife but does not have any of the cuckold tendencies, an interest, for example, in chastity or humiliation etc

It is, we are a stag n vixen couple, im the stag and we choose guys for V together, both can veto any meet. V fucks other guys for both our pleasure, it is a big turn on. We dont do anything if the other is uncomfortable with it. Its almost like a hobbie in many ways. G"

Describes our set up also. I (he) is the more proactive as far as arranging meets, the looking through profiles she finds a little time consuming. It's a bit of fun for us, a hobby, sport even. There's no upsurge in sex drive or desires to sleep with other men, was my suggestion tbh as I'd always wondered what she looked like when she has sex from the third person perspective and it's this what does it for us. I get to see what I've always wanted to and she loves the fact I get to watch her, giving her all my attention. Been a while since we did this, might need to dust off our cobwebs.

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

Why label it???? Just enjoy what you like, if you enjoy watching your wife fuck other men then cool go with it. If she enjoys gang bangs then cool go with it. Just have fun with what life gives you

"Why label it???? Just enjoy what you like, if you enjoy watching your wife fuck other men then cool go with it. If she enjoys gang bangs then cool go with it. Just have fun with what life gives you "

Because a label makes it easier to explain what we do. Why would we not label it?

Mrs

Henley Arden

"Why label it???? Just enjoy what you like, if you enjoy watching your wife fuck other men then cool go with it. If she enjoys gang bangs then cool go with it. Just have fun with what life gives you "

Hot wife

Not a label it’s an Epithet

As you just demonstrate . Two words instead of four sentences.

fab wudnt be fab swingers without most wanting to label something or someone lol

By *hameless-2Couple  over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

"Is that not crossing the line in cuckold? I was under the impression a hot wife is all of the above without the humiliation aspect, ie making you watch

A Hotwife is the partner of a cuckold.

Cuckold does not necessarily need humiliation, thats the choice of the couple involved in the relationship."

This

By *oobyLewCouple  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Does this make him a stag ?

I agree with your comment "without the humiliation" if she enjoys sex then that's what it is so to speak

Sevenoaks

[Removed by poster at 16/04/18 14:03:45]

Sevenoaks

[Removed by poster at 16/04/18 14:03:42]

"

That’s how I saw it.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

Correct she would be a wife/girlfriend with a cuckold husband or a couple who enjoy a cuckold relationship.a guy can be cuckolded with his knowledge or without his knowledge though,god I've confused myself now

Dundee

Does this make him a stag ?

I agree with your comment "without the humiliation" if she enjoys sex then that's what it is so to speak "

Yea we are a stag n vixen couple, V can and does have sex with others cus we both enjoy her doing so. It has nothing to do with cuckolding at all. That is a differnt thing. G

Just read through this thread with interest and I agree with almost all of the posts made by the couples who have knowledge in the lifestyle.

In the discussion of the difference between a Cuckold and a Stag though I notice there is lack of the mention of a need for there to be a dominant streak in the Stag rather than a submissive one. That despite the fact that another man is fucking his wife, the Stag is the one who is in control of the situation and not the other guy..... The Vixen will be primarily engaged with the Stag in some way, which ever method they have for maintaining their contact either through eye contact or spoken word, positioning for viewing etc even though she is probably taking a bit of a workout from the invited guy in the process.

But in reference to the original question, a Hotwife will be the woman in either of the situations of cuckold or stag & vixen though.

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

I have a hotwife does anybody want her x

I’m so bloody lucky to have a hotwife! She also thinks she’s lucky to have an understanding and amazing hubby!

I compare her to a peice of art. Should be enjoyed by many rather than one!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Just read through this thread with interest and I agree with almost all of the posts made by the couples who have knowledge in the lifestyle.

In the discussion of the difference between a Cuckold and a Stag though I notice there is lack of the mention of a need for there to be a dominant streak in the Stag rather than a submissive one. That despite the fact that another man is fucking his wife, the Stag is the one who is in control of the situation and not the other guy..... The Vixen will be primarily engaged with the Stag in some way, which ever method they have for maintaining their contact either through eye contact or spoken word, positioning for viewing etc even though she is probably taking a bit of a workout from the invited guy in the process.

But in reference to the original question, a Hotwife will be the woman in either of the situations of cuckold or stag & vixen though. "

Very well put. The dominant male aspect as well as the subtle contact is key to our set up, a point that is so often overlooked by many but 'some' such as yourself do get it.

"Very well put. The dominant male aspect as well as the subtle contact is key to our set up, a point that is so often overlooked by many but 'some' such as yourself do get it. "

Thank you, it's always a good feeling to receive a positive recognition from a profile on your Hotlist .

I 'get' it because I am very much one half of what you yourselves are, it becomes tiresome when other people don't appreciate the subtleties that make all the difference between a cuckold and a Stag & Vixen situation. Get it wrong and it can ruin a meet with no way back for that particular person and it is more disappointing to the couple than 'the other guy'.

this

By *team7279Couple  over a year ago

London

"

We're just starting out down this road, and this definition perfectly encapsulates where our heads are at.

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We are hotwifing and both loving it x

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Hotwife and proud of it!

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

"

We're just starting out down this road, and this definition perfectly encapsulates where our heads are at."

Have to agree, we are by no means experts but this seem like an explanation we understand, not cheating, total consent and mutual enjoyment for both partners X

I’m hoping Super Hot Girlfriends are allowed, coz I have one and we love it

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Great comments in this forum. We feel all couples and singles look at it different. Butvas long as it works for you both. That’s the main point.

For me the male. I’m naturally a very dominant male with a natural jealous streak. But the vision of watching my gorgeous hot wife with other men and being part of the action is a feeling that I’ll nexer tire seeing.

Just to put it out there Liberty elite now run a hot wives night. It caters for singles and couples including cuckold couples. Next night is Friday 18th May. We will be in attendance

LOving this thread

» Add a new message to this topic