FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where to go...birthday treat

Where to go...birthday treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ill start again... (bloody touch screens and long nails lol)

Right..... It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and we have a very rare night off, we were looking at booking an airb&B and visiting a club, where would you guys recommend that's no more than 90mins drive from Nottingham. We do have the attic on our doorstep but won't go there as we wouldn't like to bump into anyone we know..we like to keep our private life just that.

Thank you xx 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Ill start again... (bloody touch screens and long nails lol)

Right..... It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and we have a very rare night off, we were looking at booking an airb&B and visiting a club, where would you guys recommend that's no more than 90mins drive from Nottingham. We do have the attic on our doorstep but won't go there as we wouldn't like to bump into anyone we know..we like to keep our private life just that.

Thank you xx "

You are more likely to bump into someone that you know if you go,out of your area and even if you do what can they say?

"Ill start again... (bloody touch screens and long nails lol)

Thank you xx 

You are more likely to bump into someone that you know if you go,out of your area and even if you do what can they say?"

I get that there's always obviously a chance we would but it's our preference to try as hard as we can to keep our private life private. There's just a lower percentage chance of seeing someone we know if we go further afield. My post was purely for recommendations of places x

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Well you won't beat Chams in our book.

Have a great night wherever you choose.

We had a rare night away on Saturday and it was the best treat ever

Thanks. I'll take a look. We've been to quest a few times but in our opinion it can be a little cliquey x

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent is a bit further away from you

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Quest or Pandora in Leeds are both great clubs

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Chams and book onsite room xx

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

Xtasia in West Brom is a fantastic night out

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Liberty Elite in Lutterworth.

About an hours drive straight down the M1. They have rooms on site that are decent value for money (and it's really handy having everything you need a 30 second walk away. Also no taxi at the end of the night).

Decor wise it's the classiest club in the midlands, has an awesome hot tub and there's a party night on the 17th (red theme for Valentines)

» Add a new message to this topic