FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help. ReVamping my Profile

Help. ReVamping my Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Honestly.

Im after some help!

My profile I don’t feel is explaining what I am looking for in a fab friend or even myself. I’m just looking for someone who is single wants to meet regularly but for one reason for another I’m not attracting that.

Some please help as dry January should only be beer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP your profile text reads pretty well so I don't think that's an issue.

One thing that may be putting people off is the large number of cock pics you have. If you feel you want to show a cock pic on your profile then one is enough. Too many is a huge turn off for lots of ladies and couples.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Profile blurb looks ok to me and you're well verified so obviously have found meets in the past - maybe go back to whatever worked for you then

Only criticism would be your pics - way too many cock pics and none that show off your body so maybe try and address that

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"OP your profile text reads pretty well so I don't think that's an issue.

One thing that may be putting people off is the large number of cock pics you have. If you feel you want to show a cock pic on your profile then one is enough. Too many is a huge turn off for lots of ladies and couples. "

Snap!!

» Add a new message to this topic