FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I'm straight but like TS girls

I'm straight but like TS girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Confused not into men at all but TS/CD turns me on ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not straight mate.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Bicurious is not gay until the final act huni

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Does it mater what you are you only live once so enjoy it

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

Dont label your self bud , you like what you like , if you find ts sexy feel your boots and enjoy then if you like women do the same , repeat constantly till bored but dout that day will cum.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"Dont label your self bud , you like what you like , if you find ts sexy feel your boots and enjoy then if you like women do the same , repeat constantly till bored but dout that day will cum."

Totally agree, and how could you possibly resist.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Join the club babes,99% of the hits katie gets are from straight married guys whose wives wont wear high heels, stockings and lingerie, won’t swallow or do anal so that’s why they find TV’s attractive and navy playing.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

So the OP is definitely FAB straight.

"Join the club babes,99% of the hits katie gets are from straight married guys whose wives wont wear high heels, stockings and lingerie, won’t swallow or do anal so that’s why they find TV’s attractive and navy playing. "

This is exactly right!

I love looking at tv/ts I’d love to meet one!! They are sexy x

Don't label yourself there's to many out there that will just enjoy what you like personally I love the special girls xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Seems pretty normal to me. It's important to be healthy and accepting other peoples inhibitions and rules that don't apply to yourself is a way to mess up your mind and waste your life.

Don't search for labels but the freedom that is natural for you to want

By *ntcovMan  over a year ago

Church Gresley / Swadlincote

People get too hung up on labels, just enjoy yourself as thats what its about. Im gay, have only ever had sex with men but I enjoy looking at and am curious about pussy...what would that make me? Straight curious?? The mind boggles

i love shemales too

It's the pretty clothes, make up and boobies you're attracted to.

Yep! I have a girly persona too and I can tell you that I get very many men who say they're straight, many are married or have a gf, and they all want to meet me.

I don't blame them though, I do scrub up rather well and look quite cute in a dress

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"It's the pretty clothes, make up and boobies you're attracted to."

This!!

Not that the label matters in the least, but a TV/TS can look more stunning than a lot of us ‘biological’ females!

I’m straight & I wouldn’t play with a TV/TS because I’m not attracted to the girly look - even though they have the right body parts for me!!

I don’t think it makes you anything other than who you are.

Enjoy it & don’t get hung up on it! x

"It's the pretty clothes, make up and boobies you're attracted to.

This!!

Not that the label matters in the least, but a TV/TS can look more stunning than a lot of us ‘biological’ females!

I’m straight & I wouldn’t play with a TV/TS because I’m not attracted to the girly look - even though they have the right body parts for me!!

I don’t think it makes you anything other than who you are.

Enjoy it & don’t get hung up on it! x"

You may find some actually are biologically female too. XXY For instance.

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Labels don't matter. You are who you are and like what you like.

Never thought of myself as anything other than straight till a year or so ago then found I enjoy wearing female clothes and there is another person inside that wants to be seen.

I now have more fun than I've ever had

"Bicurious is not gay until the final act huni "

Surely not gay until you only seek same-sex partners?

Who the fuck cares. Just enjoy what you enjoy simple really.

PDI Gran Canaria

"Bicurious is not gay until the final act huni

Surely not gay until you only seek same-sex partners?"

Yes and only attracted to the same sex, otherwise your bi. But who cares what you are as labels aren't important.

"Dont label your self bud , you like what you like , if you find ts sexy feel your boots and enjoy then if you like women do the same , repeat constantly till bored but dout that day will cum."

That's bad advice, seeing as you have to pick a label. Seen many a thread / post from TS/TV complaining about messages from straight guys.

Most TS are better looking than the women on here anyway. Harsh but true. Get pounding that ass

By *radie-LvrMan  over a year ago

South Pembs - Tradie

Basicly chicks with dicks best of both worlds - but to be fair I like my men to be men both outside and under the hood too but I agree that most Tgirls are far more sexy than most of the ladies on here

PDI Gran Canaria

It takes balls to be a T girl apparently.

By *ecky400TV/TS  over a year ago

Highlands /inveness

it is really not that confusing, especially if they are feminine!

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

If you are worried about labels, maybe you can convince yourself that because they are dressed as a female, it isn't your fault if you suck their cock, and that you can't possibly be gay if that happens, just stop worrying about labels, and do what makes you happy.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Yeah let’s forget about labels. Let’s not identify as an sexuality at all. That would make finding fab meets so much easier wouldn’t it

You like what you Like! No biggie

PDI Gran Canaria

"If you are worried about labels, maybe you can convince yourself that because they are dressed as a female, it isn't your fault if you suck their cock, and that you can't possibly be gay if that happens, just stop worrying about labels, and do what makes you happy. "

It doesn't make you gay, and you can't catch gay either to my knowledge.

PDI Gran Canaria

"Yeah let’s forget about labels. Let’s not identify as an sexuality at all. That would make finding fab meets so much easier wouldn’t it

"

I think the point was, not to get hung up on labels.

"Yeah let’s forget about labels. Let’s not identify as an sexuality at all. That would make finding fab meets so much easier wouldn’t it

I think the point was, not to get hung up on labels. "

Or is it encouraging guys to keep labelling straight when clearly they aren’t.

Being Bicurious, bisexual or gay is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s so very sad that even on a site like this you get the reluctance of some to accept what they are and the encouragement of others not to identify correctly aka the anti-label police.

Homosexuality has been legalised in the UK over 50 years now. It’s not dirty, demeaning or any other negative adjective that would have been used.

Straight people do not have sex, or fantasise about having sex with their own gender.

PDI Gran Canaria

Being Bicurious, bisexual or gay is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s so very sad that even on a site like this you get the reluctance of some to accept what they are and the encouragement of others not to identify correctly aka the anti-label police.

Homosexuality has been legalised in the UK over 50 years now. It’s not dirty, demeaning or any other negative adjective that would have been used.

Straight people do not have sex, or fantasise about having sex with their own gender.

"

I agree with you totally, but was just saying as my previous point. So people don't feel guilty or get hung up on labels.

I’m not gay but got to try things out you’ll probably love it. I love tv man just got to try

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Your only gay if you start pushing back (apparently)

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Think I'd describe myself as pansexual. Gender in no way limits my attraction. If there's an attraction then I'm accepting of that. Interesting to see Big Brother and Andrew being attracted to Courtney, yet confused by the allute!

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Confused not into men at all but TS/CD turns me on ?"

Your not straight

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Surely not gay until you only seek same-sex partners?"

This is FAB's we can't have enlightened attitudes like this here. Where will all the keyboard jockey's get there enjoyment if we did

I wouldn't dwell on it. Some TS profiles are very feminine looking and very convincing in their photos. You're attracted to femininity.. so it's natural that you're drawn to some of them.

Your life, your body, your decisions. No need to conform or label yourself. Don't live it for anyone else, don't feel guilty unless you've done something worthy of feeling guilty about.

Give it a go if it interests you, that way you'll know.

That's the advice I'd give to anyone if they're a little confused about any aspect of their sex life. Just remember it's not all about you and there is always another person and their feelings are involved and need to be taken into account.

Try chatting to someone who you find attractive and explain honestly how you feel. You may find they are willing to help you explore your feelings. Bare in mind many Trans people have to put up with these sorts of exploratory approaches though and don't appreciate being used as an experiment.

That’s the ones I like the ones that look women even if everything is still down there

"Join the club babes,99% of the hits katie gets are from straight married guys whose wives wont wear high heels, stockings and lingerie, won’t swallow or do anal so that’s why they find TV’s attractive and navy playing. "
spot on !!

By *idnight OwlWoman  over a year ago

P ~ WR10

Gay? Bi? Straight?

How about none of the above?

So long as you’re enjoying what you’re doing why does a label need to be attached? Keep doing what feels good.

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

You don't have to be gay to enjoy T-Girls. Bisexual is fine and increasingly common. It's rapidly gaining the same acceptance that being gay has and who cares about labels? You need them on websites to find what you're looking for but you do not need to label yourself!

"Gay? Bi? Straight?

How about none of the above?

So long as you’re enjoying what you’re doing why does a label need to be attached? Keep doing what feels good. "

Meeting you would feel good

they have cocks you are at least bi / bi curious if you meet but enjoy

"

As a TS woman who has sex with men they’re not having sex with their own gender and this thread is about TS women.

Why be confused your attracted to who your attracted to and you can not do anything about that. Life to short spend the time enjoying yourself

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

TS and CD are completely different, but what you could be attracted to is femininity

"Bicurious is not gay until the final act huni

Surely not gay until you only seek same-sex partners?"

Exactly... gay you only like the same sex... bi or curious, you like a bit of both

As a TS woman who has sex with men they’re not having sex with their own gender and this thread is about TS women. "

The OP did mention CD as well Rachel. Otherwise I’d agree x

^ depending on how far the transition had gone of course. That’s quite complicated I suppose, but to my mind if you are a guy and you are playing with someone with a cock, you are at least bi.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

As the last transsexual woman I met fucked me in the ass as i sucked her tits, i was happy to be having such a fantastic straight experience.

As a TS woman who has sex with men they’re not having sex with their own gender and this thread is about TS women.

The OP did mention CD as well Rachel. Otherwise I’d agree x"

I was just going with the thread title.

It’s all gone a bit tv/cd since then.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"People get too hung up on labels, just enjoy yourself as thats what its about. Im gay, have only ever had sex with men but I enjoy looking at and am curious about pussy...what would that make me? Straight curious?? The mind boggles"

Fab gay if there is such a term on here for that.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

You are not 100% straight.

But probably close enough to round up.

Don't worry too much about the label.

It may stop some people, who think you are only looking for the opposite sex, from chatting, meeting etc.

You may be seen as a 'tourist' just looking to use a TS/TV for your own pleasure.

You might be considered to be a self loathing hypocrite lying about their preferences (aka fab straight)

But communication is key, just be honest on your profile and any messages, about your curiosity and you may realise that either

a) the fantasy and reality are different.

Or

b) that straight is no longer an accurate label.

Though bi isn't either, as it is very much Male and / or Female.

Just two points on the wide spectrum of personal sexuality.

Don't worry too much, have fun

It’s all gone a bit tv/cd since then. "

I agree with Rachel, I find a TS very appealing and do appreciate their clothing and appearance, I have never met one so don't feel that I should be labelled as bi but even if I did for just a social why would this change things. There is in my mind a difference between a TS a TV a CD and even more so a HPW.

It’s all gone a bit tv/cd since then.

I agree with Rachel, I find a TS very appealing and do appreciate their clothing and appearance, I have never met one so don't feel that I should be labelled as bi but even if I did for just a social why would this change things. There is in my mind a difference between a TS a TV a CD and even more so a HPW."

And my contribution to the thread is to point out that labelling IS important.

The difference between everything you just quoted has massive implications.

"Most TS are better looking than the women on here anyway. Harsh but true. Get pounding that ass "

Think you need to go to specsavers they just look like men in womens clothes lol.

PDI Gran Canaria

"Most TS are better looking than the women on here anyway. Harsh but true. Get pounding that ass

Think you need to go to specsavers they just look like men in womens clothes lol."

Has everything I have said fallen on deaf ears, and some need to step into the present. And some sadly are just so prejudice they spew forth utter crap.

Redditch

"Most TS are better looking than the women on here anyway. Harsh but true. Get pounding that ass

Think you need to go to specsavers they just look like men in womens clothes lol."

That applies to cross dressers, men who enjoy wearing women's clothing for their own pleasure , but don't try to pass as women.

It also applies to some transvestites, who do try to pass as women.

Also some Transexuals, who are born the wrong gender.

But some are absolutely stunning.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"^ depending on how far the transition had gone of course. That’s quite complicated I suppose, but to my mind if you are a guy and you are playing with someone with a cock, you are at least bi. "

This is where it’s a really grey area & I’d say what the play involved comes into it too. If you’re playing with someone who identifies as female, looks feminine, has boobs and the play stays at oral & anal - regardless of the fact they have a cock - is that bi or is that playing with a woman?

If the play includes oral or anal both ways, then in my mind, that’s bi - but the first scenario isn’t.

But that’s the grey area I guess - not saying I’m right, but who’s to say where the line is drawn?!

PDI Gran Canaria

Think you need to go to specsavers they just look like men in womens clothes lol.

That applies to cross dressers, men who enjoy wearing women's clothing for their own pleasure , but don't try to pass as women.

But some are absolutely stunning. "

Sorry but don't understand your point, who's reference are you using.

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"Confused not into men at all but TS/CD turns me on ?

TS and CD are completely different, but what you could be attracted to is femininity"

This, and also attractive plays a big part, I,ve often seen all of the above with young gay CD..

"Dont label your self bud , you like what you like , if you find ts sexy feel your boots and enjoy then if you like women do the same , repeat constantly till bored but dout that day will cum.

Totally agree, and how could you possibly resist. "

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

I was going to write something similar but thought fuck it, can't be dealing with those in denial today.

I see sexuality as more of a sliding scale, with 100% gay at one end and 100% straight at the other. It took me a long time to accept my sexuality, it's only in the last couple of years I've accepted there's no such thing as "I'm straight I just like sex with women too". So what if you like the idea of getting naughty with a tv/cd, you're not harming anyone or doing anything "wrong". Yeah so you might've slid along the sexuality scale a couple of points in the not-straight direction, but you'll get your head around it eventually. There's nothing wrong with not being 100% straight. Don't stress about putting yourself in a category, it's not like we all walk round wearing badges anyway

salisbury

Basically a hard dick will justify you, and let you believe what ever will get rid of your ejaculate and get back to thinking about football. Whether that's a rough old bird, a man in a dress or a fleshlight, just cum. Then get on with life.

Lol. Oh how we laughed and pointed at the freaks

Much as I’d love to walk into a room and no one know I was born with male genitalia I know that will never happen.

If I could have stopped myself going through the turmoil of puberty, I would have, but that simply wasn’t an option back then.

As a result nature has made changes to my appearance and I can’t reverse all of them.

So here I am, doing my best to be who I want to be.

Laugh and point if it makes you feel better about your life and proud of yourself.

Redditch

""Think you need to go to specsavers they just look like men in womens clothes lol."

My reply to that was

"

My point is that I know men who enjoy wearing women's clothing because of the sensations caused by the clothes but don't try to pass as a woman, so no make-up, wigs or shaving.

I know some men who pretend to be women, who wear make-up, shave etc.

I have friends who were born male but are now female.

My point is answering the comment that "they just look like men in womens clothes" is wrong in some cases.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Fluid bi, as we call it.

ohhh i just love this !

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

perhaps someone else needs to go to specsavers .. I know I look good

PDI Gran Canaria

""Think you need to go to specsavers they just look like men in womens clothes lol."

My reply to that was

That applies to cross dressers, men who enjoy wearing women's clothing

for their own pleasure , but don't try to pass as women.

My point is that I know men who enjoy wearing women's clothing because of the sensations caused by the clothes but don't try to pass as a woman, so no make-up, wigs or shaving.

My point is answering the comment that "they just look like men in womens clothes" is wrong in some cases. "

So your saying some women don't wear wigs, shave and wear makeup.

Then why not just come on here and look at the plenty of ladies that do wear heels and stockings etc. In my opinion, if you fancy a ts, cd or the like then you are at the very least bi curious. Nowt wrong with that mind.

I don't see it as straight, but I don't see it as gay or bi either. It all depends on what parts you're attracted to. If what you're saying is you find someone who looks for all intents and purposes like a woman, and you could make do with an ass and ignore a penis, then maybe you're not technically bi. But, if you'd like to suck, and be fucked by a girl with a dick, then you're possibly attracted to men too in theory, but just maybe not comfortable admitting it or have never seen one you thought was hot, but you're clearly totally on board with gay sex so there's at least a bit of interest there. So if you're into women too, then you're possibly bi.

Maybe it should have its own name. Aesthetically hetero "Aesthetero"?

salisbury

My reply to that was

That applies to cross dressers, men who enjoy wearing women's clothing

for their own pleasure , but don't try to pass as women.

My point is answering the comment that "they just look like men in womens clothes" is wrong in some cases.

So your saying some women don't wear wigs, shave and wear makeup. "

I thought he was sticking up for you guys?

I have no idea what I’m class as, I just love watching shemale and tv porn but not sure I could ever do anything! I had Mmf and the other male tried to come on to me and I just lost interest in having Sex and wasn’t turn on at all, I couldn’t even get a hard on for the Female after it and I had to leave

By *aisyRayneCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Gender isn't about genitalia. Most people aren't exclusively sexually attracted to genitalia either haha... so if you're attracted to someone who dresses, looks and acts female, that doesn't make you gay, regardless of what they have downstairs. Sexuality is all on a spectrum anyway. Just do what makes you happy. *shrug*

"Gender isn't about genitalia. Most people aren't exclusively sexually attracted to genitalia either haha... so if you're attracted to someone who dresses, looks and acts female, that doesn't make you gay, regardless of what they have downstairs. Sexuality is all on a spectrum anyway. Just do what makes you happy. *shrug*"

Actually gender is exactly about genitalia, gender is biological, that's a fact. How individuals react to their gender and their feelings is their choice.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

. I would say op you’re bi- horny, I have many friends who would use this term, so in a horny world where you have images at your finger tips and you feel you’re getting a stirring or you wander around a club and you can’t help but be turned on, then all of a sudden your in situation where you’re playing and it’s all a bit odd as your hard and horny but you know if you were sitting on the bus and the sexiest guy in the world sat on your knee, you wouldn’t feel a thing, that to me would be best described as bi- horny but I agree with others don’t worry about labels as long as you’re happy and horny then let it go Mrs blue eyes

By *aisyRayneCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Actually sex (as in biological sex) is about genitalia, gender is about the associated characteristics and behavior around what it is to be male/female. Hence why some people can be biologically male, but in terms of gender they identify as female (and vice versa).

Unless you've been unable to be attracted to anyone before pulling down their pants and checking what's down there... you've been attracted to someones gender, not their genitalia.The two are often the same, but not always.

"Gender isn't about genitalia. Most people aren't exclusively sexually attracted to genitalia either haha... so if you're attracted to someone who dresses, looks and acts female, that doesn't make you gay, regardless of what they have downstairs. Sexuality is all on a spectrum anyway. Just do what makes you happy. *shrug*

Actually gender is exactly about genitalia, gender is biological, that's a fact. How individuals react to their gender and their feelings is their choice."

Actually your facts are out of date. Genetic research has come a long way over the past few years.

They now know our gender is not just defined by two chromosomes. Some people have more chromosomes than most. So they can be xx, xy or xxy, xyy.

It’s possibly to be physically one gender and genetically the other.

So as you see; gender is not exactly about genitalia. Fact.

"Gender isn't about genitalia. Most people aren't exclusively sexually attracted to genitalia either haha... so if you're attracted to someone who dresses, looks and acts female, that doesn't make you gay, regardless of what they have downstairs. Sexuality is all on a spectrum anyway. Just do what makes you happy. *shrug*

Actually gender is exactly about genitalia, gender is biological, that's a fact. How individuals react to their gender and their feelings is their choice."

Your second point of how people react to their gender is their choice is also wrong.

Same as people don’t choose to be gay we don’t choose to be transgender. We just are.

why cant people get along on here? were all different arn't we, so lets leave the labels for clothes and put them back in the closet(not people, clothes in the wardrobe)

what a load of ill informed rubbish !!!

Actually gender is exactly about genitalia, gender is biological, that's a fact. How individuals react to their gender and their feelings is their choice.what a load of ill informed rubbish !!!"

I'll be hung from rafters by some for this who just think I'm being a dick when I'm really not. But.

He's not completely wrong, he's just confusing "gender" with "sex", and it's a surprisingly common mistake. But you also can't give anyone shit for this because traditionally gender was traditionally assigned at birth, and was designed to be used as a categorisation/linguistic tool to describe things using objective facts, not by subjective interpretation or opinion.

He just needs to have a go that’s what you should be saying. I’ve not had a tv yet but want to have a go I ain’t gay just looks all woman don’t know the difference until their trying to put it in your mouth lol

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"People get too hung up on labels, just enjoy yourself as thats what its about. Im gay, have only ever had sex with men but I enjoy looking at and am curious about pussy...what would that make me? Straight curious?? The mind boggles"

Haha straught curious is fantastic!

I too love trans women, tgirl, cross dressers.

But I guess I’ve admitted I like dicks at this point so it makes sense to me

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

confused about it..perhaps you ain't Mr hetero after all.

What brings you to a swingers site??

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Men will more or less have sex with anyone, I guess it makes them feel better if the person looks like a woman so they can continue believing they are straight. I bet these "straight" guys won't date or meet in public someone who defines themselves as TV/S? It's a fetish thing for most "straight" guys and that's why you hardly see any of these straight guys publishing their TV/S verifications.

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well said that man 100% spot on, but who gives a flying f@@k about labels,

I did use to beat myself up about it but now I just enjoy what I like.

what the fook does it matter anyway

you do know they have cocks don't you ?

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

He's in for a shock if he doesnt ...

"He's in for a shock if he doesnt ..."
lol

"He's in for a shock if he doesnt ..."
not all ts girls have cocks

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Confused not into men at all but TS/CD turns me on ?you do know they have cocks don't you ? "

That is the extra that so called straight guys secretly want

"Confused not into men at all but TS/CD turns me on ?you do know they have cocks don't you ?

That is the extra that so called straight guys secretly want"

ahhhhh do they

stourbridge area

they have a woman's profile then though .....im presuming ......

" they have a woman's profile then though .....im presuming ......"
no not all do !

You're turned on by men who look like women = you are turned on by women.

You're turned on by men who look like women = you are turned on by women. "

Almost, You're turned on by men who look like women = you are turned on by women, and men who look like women.

That last bit makes your statement complete

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

This is a bit of our profile.

"Although neither of us are what we would call Bi, that doesn't mean we are scared of same sex body parts. Some touching may go on, either by accident or in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't even call it Bi Curious, just having fun that is acceptable to all playing."

I am not attracted to men in a sexual way, but neither am I afraid of touching. It's all good.

But I do like a good convincing TS/CD

PDI Gran Canaria

I'm confused.

salisbury

I'm bi, bit i don't fancy men dressed as women. #confused

" I'm bi, bit i don't fancy men dressed as women. #confused "
do u fancy women dressed as men tho ?

salisbury

" I'm bi, bit i don't fancy men dressed as women. #confused do u fancy women dressed as men tho ? "

If in a nice suit, yes!

stourbridge area

"This is a bit of our profile.

"Although neither of us are what we would call Bi, that doesn't mean we are scared of same sex body parts. Some touching may go on, either by accident or in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't even call it Bi Curious, just having fun that is acceptable to all playing."

I am not attracted to men in a sexual way, but neither am I afraid of touching. It's all good.

But I do like a good convincing TS/CD "

Huh??

"This is a bit of our profile.

But I do like a good convincing TS/CD

Huh??"

Well that's as clear as mud ????

Northants

Two people who both cannot understand a simple post!

The first bit is self explanatory followed by the statement that I am not sexually attracted to me. Easy!

That last bit just means that a convincing TS/CD can be good to look at. I don't want to jump their bones, but appreciate the trouble they take to look that good!

Get it now?

It does not really matter in the world of gender fluidity you only live once live life and have fun

stourbridge area

"Two people who both cannot understand a simple post!

The first bit is self explanatory followed by the statement that I am not sexually attracted to me. Easy!

That last bit just means that a convincing TS/CD can be good to look at. I don't want to jump their bones, but appreciate the trouble they take to look that good!

Get it now?

"

Yeah ...... fab straight .

Get it now?

Yeah ...... fab straight ."

so if a woman looks at another women and thinks oh wow she looks good , then she must be bisexual ? or at least fab straight how u put it

The limited experience I have ever had with guys who are attracted to

Tv's TGs or pre op TSs is that.when watching 'tranny porn or otherwise thinking about 'dixie chicks',they got rock hard and raring to go.But when the time came to fuck their ardour cooled and it was limp city.

Make of that what you will.according to one guy it was because I was so damn ugly.

I repeat that this is only anecdotal and from my own limited experience and observation.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Loads of people ask me if I’m a TV (I’m not. I have ovaries and everything!!) I will be right up your street lol

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I see it as a bit of a taboo, makes you want it a bit more

"I see it as a bit of a taboo, makes you want it a bit more"
do you realise how insulting this comment is to a lot of tv/ts gurls ?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

turn It round. Be flattered. Xx

Well it is a Taboo, a kinda final frontier for those seeking to expand their sexual horizons ...

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

It was not meant in offence at all, i believe men see it as a way of avoiding being labelled as gay, which to what i know, a lot of men are scared of

Northants

Get it now?

Yeah ...... fab straight ."

Nope, just attractive people are attractive people! I never mentioned any sexual connotation, just that they looked good!

Did you see the series "Ladyboys"? At the beginning there was a girl in a sliver and blue bikini. Not knowing what the program was about, I said to my wife "I would"! Then came the title sequence...

Given that she was beautiful, I can appreciate that, but "I wouldn't"!

most tv's/ts & CD are sexy. some Amazing sexy people on here.

You're turned on by men who look like women = you are turned on by women.

Almost, You're turned on by men who look like women = you are turned on by women, and men who look like women.

That last bit makes your statement complete"

Touché

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I find a fully gay guy has no interest in the likes of me but a guy who is straight or at least bi curious thats a different matter altogether and that suits me just fine

Labels pffft. Who needs them? It's 2018 for crying out loud. Just enjoy life.

That said though, I find it flattering if a guy who considers himself straight fancies me.

By *exyajmalMan  over a year ago

oxford

Yes I agree if they are feminine then you treat them as girl so you don't need to worry too much about your sexuality

Just enjoy sex

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"So the OP is definitely FAB straight."

99% of the men who use fab are fabstraight mate.

You aren't straight OP, but it doesn't matter, just enjoy yourself, as others have said, don't worry about labels. Life is for having fun

"You're not straight mate."

This - but so what? Why burden yourself with a label, especially if you feel it doesn’t fit you?

Live however you want - no one is going to make you wear a badge declaring your sexuality.

» Add a new message to this topic