FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all we are still quite new to this and just wanted someone to look over our profile and make surgestions on how we can improve. Many thanks J & S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

3 veris this year would suggest you’re doing ok

Thank you

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Seems great to me

Thank you

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Keep doing what you're doing if it's working for you - but I have to say your profile photo makes me feel a bit nauseous.

I know images are a subjective thing and others will have a different view but you asked for opinions and that's mine I'm afraid.

"Keep doing what you're doing if it's working for you - but I have to say your profile photo makes me feel a bit nauseous.

I know images are a subjective thing and others will have a different view but you asked for opinions and that's mine I'm afraid. "

I agree. I personally wouldn't want to interact with a couple who had that picture as their avatar, but that's just me. You seem to be doing well on here, so it works for you. I hope you both continue to enjoy the site

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

The profile pic is a massive turnoff for me too I'm afraid.

To me your profile sound fine as you two are doing okay where you have 3 veris in the short time you been on this site so do not worry may you have great fun in you stay on this site from a single male whose struggling on here

Thank you guys maybe a profile pic change needs to happen I was wondering if it was to daring

"Thank you guys maybe a profile pic change needs to happen I was wondering if it was to daring "
ya it was daring but nice change would help at less your profile better than mine lol

I could do with some profile advice

"Hey all we are still quite new to this and just wanted someone to look over our profile and make surgestions on how we can improve. Many thanks J & S "

If im honest it looks all good to me

By *igh Tower69Man  over a year ago

Luton

Hi All. Lovely to see you all giving advice. While you are here. I would love some more advice on my pics. Like would you??

"Keep doing what you're doing if it's working for you - but I have to say your profile photo makes me feel a bit nauseous.

I know images are a subjective thing and others will have a different view but you asked for opinions and that's mine I'm afraid.

I agree. I personally wouldn't want to interact with a couple who had that picture as their avatar, but that's just me. You seem to be doing well on here, so it works for you. I hope you both continue to enjoy the site "

Same here but it’s all personal choice.

Floppsy x

Yep, your pictures need to be selected carefully. Lots of genitalia on show. It's not something I find attractive.

Also, I'd review the text so it reads better. Use paragraphs, capital letters in the right places, full stops etc. It just makes it more interesting and easier to read.

» Add a new message to this topic