FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not getting anywhere

Not getting anywhere

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *all and hung89 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Hi guys, been on here a little while now but don't seem to get much interest. I'm not sure if its the messages im sending or what.what should i be writing to attract more people? Any help woukd be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rseanddforfunCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

Maybe some more cock pictures would help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there anyone real on here ??? This site used to be good all that’s seems to be in here now is time wasters or fakes.

Clubs Seem to be the in thing now but going to clubs being a single male not many ppl r interested in alone male.

I’m looking for nsa or a regular fuck buddy local I’m not looking for a wife.

3 weeks feels like 3 years

If your female and real and local and looking for same then get in touch you won’t be dissapointed.

Is there anyone real on here ??? This site used to be good all that’s seems to be in here now is time wasters or fakes.

Clubs Seem to be the in thing now but going to clubs being a single male not many ppl r interested in alone male.

If your female and real and local and looking for same then get in touch you won’t be dissapointed.O

Dave and Jones, are you two guys the same person with two profiles? Coz both your profiles are the same. Both want to meet 18-99, both want to meet a woman to fuck but fuck all about yourselves, both of you have cock pics galore on profile and finally, both of you have ticked every single box on your interests.

So here’s the conclusion, you both appear to be the same person. I’m fact you look like most of the other males on here. So why oh why would a lady want to meet you when they could choose one of the other half a million profiles on Fab that are identical to yours?

Are you starting to follow the pattern now. Stop moaning and feeling sorry for yourselves and put some effort into the bloody profiles. You get out what you put in and you two are putting nothing in, hence you ain’t getting nothing back out.

Profiles full of cock or action pics are gross. As are pictures of cummy cocks.

Im open to feedback

"Dave and Jones, are you two guys the same person with two profiles? Coz both your profiles are the same. Both want to meet 18-99, both want to meet a woman to fuck but fuck all about yourselves, both of you have cock pics galore on profile and finally, both of you have ticked every single box on your interests.

So here’s the conclusion, you both appear to be the same person. I’m fact you look like most of the other males on here. So why oh why would a lady want to meet you when they could choose one of the other half a million profiles on Fab that are identical to yours?

Are you starting to follow the pattern now. Stop moaning and feeling sorry for yourselves and put some effort into the bloody profiles. You get out what you put in and you two are putting nothing in, hence you ain’t getting nothing back out.

"

"Hi guys, been on here a little while now but don't seem to get much interest. I'm not sure if its the messages im sending or what.what should i be writing to attract more people? Any help woukd be appreciated."

I personally think it's bloody rude to put the face up of a lady you've met, even if it's blurred, and not show your face.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

It’s my biggest pet hate is ‘is anybody real/genuine’

No. Just been here for 8 years with a fake profile and met hundreds of other fake people... I’ve been rumbled.

Your profile is your chance to sell yourself. To let women and couples see a little about yourself. To give them axreasin to want to meet you. You pictures should be interesting. Chest, Back bottom etc not just lots of cock. And your messages should spark an interest. Listen to people's advice.

I agree with all the above comments. We all know what a cock is and how it looks like, thank you very much. For me personally, a nice bum (or chest) pic is soooo much better, shows the guy has some class. If you are really so proud of your equipment, do have some pics but please keep them in your 'friends only' section.

And yes, we are all fake here, by the way!

I had only been her a short while and had lots of great messages. I have a wonderful lady as a regular now and have great fun and made a friend too

"Hi guys, been on here a little while now but don't seem to get much interest. I'm not sure if its the messages im sending or what.what should i be writing to attract more people? Any help woukd be appreciated.

I personally think it's bloody rude to put the face up of a lady you've met, even if it's blurred, and not show your face."

Me too.

Bloody bad form

It's not rocket science to work out that most women aren't interested in graphic cock close ups. Put some tasteful body shots up and write a detailed profile about yourself and what you are here for. It's easy to stand out on here if you actually make an effort.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Dave and Jones, are you two guys the same person with two profiles? Coz both your profiles are the same. Both want to meet 18-99, both want to meet a woman to fuck but fuck all about yourselves, both of you have cock pics galore on profile and finally, both of you have ticked every single box on your

interests.

So here’s the conclusion, you both appear to be the same person. I’m fact you look like most of the other males on here. So why oh why would a lady want to meet you when they could choose one of the other half a million profiles on Fab

that are identical to yours?

"

a man who talks sense

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"It's not rocket science to work out that most women aren't interested in graphic cock close ups. Put some tasteful body shots up and write a detailed profile about yourself and what you are here for. It's easy to stand out on here if you actually make an effort."

"Hi guys, been on here a little while now but don't seem to get much interest. I'm not sure if its the messages im sending or what.what should i be writing to attract more people? Any help woukd be appreciated.

I personally think it's bloody rude to put the face up of a lady you've met, even if it's blurred, and not show your face."

[Removed by poster at 26/02/18 08:03:31]

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP aside from the many valid comments already made up thread - quick question for you - your oldest pic you appear to be circumcised yet all the others you're not - that might give rise to people questioning how authentic your pics are

"Is there anyone real on here ??? This site used to be good all that’s seems to be in here now is time wasters or fakes.

If your female and real and local and looking for same then get in touch you won’t be dissapointed."

There are stacks of real women and couples on Fab. We’re real. All the people we’ve met are real. We’re very active on the swing scene. But that cum dripping avatar pic is totally gross in my opinion, and tells me that you don’t really understand what turns most women on. And a man who doesn’t know what turns a woman on is no use to a sexually adventurous woman. Yes the fakes here, and unfortunately your profile at the moment is more likely to attract the fakes. I would recommend you find out what turns women on and design your profile with that in mind. That is if you are serious about meeting of course. A lot of guys just enjoy posting pictures of their dicks for there own self gratification - which is perfectly fine.

Mrs

"Dave and Jones, are you two guys the same person with two profiles? Coz both your profiles are the same. Both want to meet 18-99, both want to meet a woman to fuck but fuck all about yourselves, both of you have cock pics galore on profile and finally, both of you have ticked every single box on your interests.

"

With regards to the OPs profile I would suggest more more photos and more variety in photos. Less cock, and lose the picture of the woman. Choose photos that show sex appeal. Otherwise, be aware that there are too many men to go round on Fab so it’s not possible for all men to get a meet. Fab is not necessarily an easy solution for a man wanting nsa sex.

Mrs

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Urgh! Drippy cock pics! Instant turn off! Why do you guys do it????

"Urgh! Drippy cock pics! Instant turn off! Why do you guys do it????"

You mean you don't find that sexy ?

"

definitely agree with all of this. If the OP cannot be bothered, then why should any of us 'fakes' on here be bothered with him ?!

"

As a single guy on here with no meets as yet or anything to be verified (other than the fab pic verification) I can't say I am bothered by it.

All things thake time and won't happen if you force the issue. I doubt my profile is the greatest but it's okay, I just enjoy the forums, to be honest.

Fab is a great place and not everything hangs on "meets".

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

"Hi guys, been on here a little while now but don't seem to get much interest. I'm not sure if its the messages im sending or what.what should i be writing to attract more people? Any help woukd be appreciated."

It funny we have met a few single guys.

There’s no curse for friendly, articulate, engaging, respectful guys who really understand what Swinging is about.

You don’t have to brad Pitt or built like a pro sports man.

Those who think it’s just a quick shag, do no basic research on how the swinging world operates and the dynamics will always struggle.

Why ? because they are not suited to the swinging world. Their mind set is out of kinter with what it’s all about.

Yorkshire

It funny we have met a few single guys.

There’s no curse for friendly, articulate, engaging, respectful guys who really understand what Swinging is about.

You don’t have to brad Pitt or built like a pro sports man.

Those who think it’s just a quick shag, do no basic research on how the swinging world operates and the dynamics will always struggle.

Why ? because they are not suited to the swinging world. Their mind set is out of kinter with what it’s all about."

*Directs such folk to tinder•

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Me too. Very disrespectful.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Yep, it surely is everybody else’s fault you don’t get fucked, nothing to do with you at all.

I won't ever reply to badly spelt messages, messages of no interest or one word messages or pics of dicks! ?? So boring!

"Is there anyone real on here ??? This site used to be good all that’s seems to be in here now is time wasters or fakes.

If your female and real and local and looking for same then get in touch you won’t be dissapointed."

I don't know Dave. Is anyone real? Is your first pic, the drippy one (yeuch) real? Google reverse image says...neoooooooooooo. The irony.

If your female and real and local and looking for same then get in touch you won’t be dissapointed.

I don't know Dave. Is anyone real? Is your first pic, the drippy one (yeuch) real? Google reverse image says...neoooooooooooo. The irony. "

Dave's bin busted

I don't know Dave. Is anyone real? Is your first pic, the drippy one (yeuch) real? Google reverse image says...neoooooooooooo. The irony. "

Haha great work....never put fake pics on, you can only ever be caught out

Haha!!! Just searched it...oh dear

On closer analysis, Dave seems to have 3 different sized and shaped cocks...

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

I don't know Dave. Is anyone real? Is your first pic, the drippy one (yeuch) real? Google reverse image says...neoooooooooooo. The irony.

Haha!!! Just searched it...oh dear "

Lol, caught red handed or should that be cum handed. G

Dave you okay hun?

On closer analysis, Dave seems to have 3 different sized and shaped cocks..."

And Jones has stuck his foreskin back on

"Dave you okay hun?"

He'll be right there. Just washing his hands.

Dundee

"Dave you okay hun?

He'll be right there. Just washing his hands. "

And his 3 cocks. G

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

I'm sure he's not the only one with a fake profile in here

If your female and real and local and looking for same then get in touch you won’t be dissapointed.O"

Oh the irony of this comment! . Just a little heads up Dave.... Tineye reverse imaging is a very handy tool indeed

"Dave you okay hun?

And his 3 cocks. G"

Must be keeping him busy!

Don't worry lovely. It's not someone he's met

I personally think it's bloody rude to put the face up of a lady you've met, even if it's blurred, and not show your face.

Don't worry lovely. It's not someone he's met "

Or his cock

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

"Is anyone real? Where are the genuine people?"

These lines by themselves are enough to stop us in our tracks and move on to the next profile.

Yorkshire

this is the phrase ‘I wouldn’t even do her with someone else’s’ come to life.

Dave would.

Yorkshire

""Is anyone real? Where are the genuine people?"

These lines by themselves are enough to stop us in our tracks and move on to the next profile.

"

Hallelujah

Dundee

"Dave you okay hun?

And his 3 cocks. G

Must be keeping him busy! "

Must go down a storm with the lucky lady's who like airtight. G

"Dave you okay hun?

And his 3 cocks. G

Must be keeping him busy!

Must go down a storm with the lucky lady's who like airtight. G"

Oh, the pictures in my head

Now that’s what you call ‘snared rapid’ in my parts.

This is going well !

Don't worry lovely. It's not someone he's met

Or his cock "

Mores the pity

Using your own photos, both of you, might help. Big face palm!

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

Threads like these I always think of the Cher song. If I could turn back time.

There’s two posters who must be thinking the same thing

"Threads like these I always think of the Cher song. If I could turn back time.

There’s two posters who must be thinking the same thing "

I'm waiting for at least one unlos !

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Maybe some more cock pictures would help"

Not blurred enough either, if you knew her, you would recognise her immediately.

"I agree with all the above comments. We all know what a cock is and how it looks like, thank you very much. For me personally, a nice bum (or chest) pic is soooo much better, shows the guy has some class. If you are really so proud of your equipment, do have some pics but please keep them in your 'friends only' section.

And yes, we are all fake here, by the way! "

"Urgh! Drippy cock pics! Instant turn off! Why do you guys do it????

You mean you don't find that sexy ? "

Not really worth commenting on this. A minimum level of self-critique would result in improvement of the profile ...

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

"

kilmarnock

kilmarnock

I agree hope you have her permission. hollie

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Is he UNLOS yet?

I personally think it's bloody rude to put the face up of a lady you've met, even if it's blurred, and not show your face. I agree hope you have her permission. hollie "

It would be difficult to get permission, considering he doesn't even know the woman

By *TheBoneMan  over a year ago

Bury, Lancashire

"

Maybe there twins

» Add a new message to this topic