FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Convocation openers

Convocation openers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/18 18:09:29]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Evening all we are looking for some advice on how to start a conversation, we find no issues in person but find messaging a little awkward any tips to help us along our way? Many thanks S n J xx"

Well I am the opposite I find hard in person and easier on here. On here if someone has put something on the forum that catches me, and has a nice profile, just a message to say something like I saw what you put etc, and maybe compliments them on profile

In person everyone says I am chatty I just am crap at asking people to play lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely!

Especially people who say 'dont ask me how I am, don't ask me what I'm looking for, don't ask me x/y/z, don't send something boring lol'

Maybe it's just cause we're so new, but I'm not used to being really bold

So hopefully I can follow this thread and get some ideas haha

It’s always helps if I spelt the thread right Haha yeah I see that a lot with peoples profiles, one minute they say they don’t want one of meets and aren’t on here to shag the whole site but on the other hand they don’t want you to ask them what they are looking for ect can be confusing

harrow

"Definitely!

Especially people who say 'dont ask me how I am, don't ask me what I'm looking for, don't ask me x/y/z, don't send something boring lol'

So hopefully I can follow this thread and get some ideas haha "

You don’t need to say fancy a fuck in the first message

"Evening all we are looking for some advice on how to start a conversation, we find no issues in person but find messaging a little awkward any tips to help us along our way? Many thanks S n J xx

Well I am the opposite I find hard in person and easier on here. On here if someone has put something on the forum that catches me, and has a nice profile, just a message to say something like I saw what you put etc, and maybe compliments them on profile

In person everyone says I am chatty I just am crap at asking people to play lol "

I do find that “asking someone to play” can be awkward we feel it’s better for it to happen in the heat of the moment

harrow

"Evening all we are looking for some advice on how to start a conversation, we find no issues in person but find messaging a little awkward any tips to help us along our way? Many thanks S n J xx

In person everyone says I am chatty I just am crap at asking people to play lol

I do find that “asking someone to play” can be awkward we feel it’s better for it to happen in the heat of the moment "

It’s different for single guys as I often find couples and females like you to be assertive and ask

Also in the clubbing scene asking is seen as more polite

"Definitely!

You don’t need to say fancy a fuck in the first message "

Well that tends to be my view of things too, but a few people we've spoken to wanted to get straight to the point haha. Whatever floats your boat though I suppose

"Definitely!

Well that tends to be my view of things too, but a few people we've spoken to wanted to get straight to the point haha. Whatever floats your boat though I suppose "

If we get a message saying fancy a fuck or Something similar it’s a simple delete and block, it’s just rude, if we were at a club or party I would put money on it no one would walk up to you and say “fancy a fuck” so why is it acceptable in messages?

harrow

"Definitely!

Well that tends to be my view of things too, but a few people we've spoken to wanted to get straight to the point haha. Whatever floats your boat though I suppose

If we get a message saying fancy a fuck or Something similar it’s a simple delete and block, it’s just rude, if we were at a club or party I would put money on it no one would walk up to you and say “fancy a fuck” so why is it acceptable in messages?"

Fancy a duck I have seen work a number of times at in acubb

"Definitely!

If we get a message saying fancy a fuck or Something similar it’s a simple delete and block, it’s just rude, if we were at a club or party I would put money on it no one would walk up to you and say “fancy a fuck” so why is it acceptable in messages?

Fancy a duck I have seen work a number of times at in acubb "

Yeah although funny, I just think it’s would put us off like right away to bold to start with

harrow

"Definitely!

Fancy a duck I have seen work a number of times at in acubb

Yeah although funny, I just think it’s would put us off like right away to bold to start with "

Yeah it has put me off before if I didn’t know the person but sometimes you have to go with flow

There is no advice that can be given here.

The rules are different for every woman/couple and you are expected to know the rules before you have even spoken to them.

Send a milquetoast opener - Boring

Send a bold opener - Tryhard

Send an indirect opener - Dull, possible creep

Send a direct opener - Entitled male.

Fact is, 99% of the decision making that goes into people's reaction to your message is done in their pants, not their head. The only rules that can be absolutely relied upon to exist here are these:

Rule 1: Be attractive

Rule 2: Don't be unattractive.

If you can follow these, you will succeed. If you can't, well, join the club

» Add a new message to this topic