FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustin500 OP   Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

I wonder how many couples real know there partner after being on swinging sites with a wife and single and knowing how many wives are looking to be fucked by other guys do we know are partners,happy to be private mailed if you wish to tell me your story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this may be a cunning ploy to get people in to your pms.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I don't understand the question

Neither do i as OP is Fab single XXX

"I wonder how many couples real know there partner after being on swinging sites with a wife and single and knowing how many wives are looking to be fucked by other guys do we know are partners,happy to be private mailed if you wish to tell me your story. "

Gobbledegook!

By *ustin500 OP   Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

I agree its not clear, but after seeing how many people male and female play away I wonder if we do know what our partners rely get up to, does that help

If you don't trust your partner there is something seriously wrong in your relationship.

Swinging isn't for non trusting couples.

Yep we know what each other gets up to

Are you saying that even if a joint agreement to swing between a couple that both partners are potentially cheating outside of it... in my experience not a chance. To swing means you need trust and that means everything in the open... I had a difficult time with trust in my relationship ironically it was swinging that gave me it more. trusted my ex with my life. Still would too.

" I agree its not clear, but after seeing how many people male and female play away I wonder if we do know what our partners rely get up to, does that help"

Seeing where?

Yes I know what my husbands gets up too in regards to swinging - not very much.

Yes, my husband knows what I get up too in regards to swinging - quite a fair bit.

I play, he doesn’t. He does have a fab page because I encouraged it (I thought it was fair) but he hasn’t been online in months and has no desire to play with anyone else.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My partner knows everything I get up to on here.

"Are you saying that even if a joint agreement to swing between a couple that both partners are potentially cheating outside of it... in my experience not a chance. To swing means you need trust and that means everything in the open... I had a difficult time with trust in my relationship ironically it was swinging that gave me it more. trusted my ex with my life. Still would too."

I dunno about that. I've known individual play partners try to get the guy or the girl from a couple alone for solo sessions against the rules a few times. All it takes is for one of them to try this on the right day and boom.

I don't think it happens too much though, and where it does it probably says a lot about the underlying relationship. If I can turn it down, anyone can turn it down

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

we only play as a couple so none of us plays away I think trust is the key in any relationship. hollie

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Broken relationship is a broken relationship. Happens in swinging same as it does in the rest if the world.

Wonder how many 'stories' you're going to listen to when it's the male half pm'ing you lol

" I agree its not clear, but after seeing how many people male and female play away I wonder if we do know what our partners rely get up to, does that help"

Always play as a couple, as do most on here, so there’s no issue!

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

We know everything each other does on here or anywhere. We have no secrets. She reads everything I write. Happy to give here my phone or anything if she wanted. Total trust and transparency. Only way for us.

D&K

x

Never understood this correlation that because you swing as a couple you somehow want to cheat or shag anything that moves. I think swinging couples are likely to have more trust and be more faithful actually. Certainly for us it is the case and we completely trust each other.

"Never understood this correlation that because you swing as a couple you somehow want to cheat or shag anything that moves. I think swinging couples are likely to have more trust and be more faithful actually. Certainly for us it is the case and we completely trust each other."

I also think it's wishful thinking by many of the single guys,because the lady swings she must be gagging for it and up for meeting without her other half

"We know everything each other does on here or anywhere. We have no secrets. She reads everything I write. Happy to give here my phone or anything if she wanted. Total trust and transparency. Only way for us.

D&K

x"

Exactly this for us too xx

If you are swinging together and have a strong relationship then what could make you jeopardise that.

Seems most of the people playing away secretly are in a relationship where they don’t have a partner who wants to swing.

Other couples have open relationships so meeting people alone is not a secret or cheating.

» Add a new message to this topic