FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guys and verification

Single guys and verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a bit of a analyst and from my point of view fab is setup to favour couples and single females.

The problem is meet verification expectation. by the time decent single guys have meet verification they have lost interest or are back in a relationship.

Couples and single girls see the option and expect it, but it seems couples can't find decent verified guys when they want them.

The photo verification seems like a good thing but it has a low status on the profile by it's positioning. Perhaps options to encourage video verification or include a video message might help, via other sites.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"

The problem is meet verification expectation. by the time decent single guys have meet verification they have lost interest or are back in a relationship.

"

If they have lost interest in the time it takes to get verified, or are only here to fill the time between girlfriends, then they are not Swingers, but one of the myriad of single guys who think they are signing up for guaranteed shag

The genuine Swingers will have a little more patience & a lot more success than that!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"

If they have lost interest in the time it takes to get verified, or are only here to fill the time between girlfriends, then they are not Swingers, but one of the myriad of single guys who think they are signing up for guaranteed shag

The genuine Swingers will have a little more patience & a lot more success than that!!

"

Nail, head, done.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Nail, head, done. "

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would say less than half of the people that have verified me I have shagged - I don’t mind that. I enjoy social side as well

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

"

I see, I didn't realise you had to be a genuine swinger. I don't know what that is but fair enough.

I joined because I thought it was the right place for group sex.

So no temporary blow-in's?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to get meets or socials...easier said than done on here but I find being polite and respectful makes you a cut above the throngs of “wanna fuck” messages I hear couples and singles get daily

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"

I see, I didn't realise you had to be a genuine swinger. I don't know what that is but fair enough.

"

There is a difference between someone who likes the swinging lifestyle, and those that think this is "Instashag".

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"

"

It’s not about it being the right place for group sex - it’s more about why anyone would want to choose you to include in their sex life.

You’re not interested in the lifestyle, you want group sex but no guys - are you hoping for half a dozen bi-girls to have an orgy with? Is that something you’re then going to tell all your mates down the pub about, because not being a swinger, would you have that level of discretion?

Guys who are here to tick a couple of fantasies off the bucket list stand out like a sore thumb & will get overlooked for others. Single guys make up roughly 70% of Fab & are often on here for months before they get anywhere!

Not everyone in the swinging lifestyle wants to be involved in orgies or gangbangs. You might be lucky & find a couple who want a single guy for a threesome but what I think you’re looking for falls into unicorn territory!

"

"

By *ldbury1984Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's just a question of time being respectful and living the lifestyle rather than a lot of single guys just seeing this as a site to find a shag... And clubs are great as you can meet talk in a relaxed setting.

I think luck has a big part to play in it too. Seeing a meet in your area at just the right time or catching someone's eye with the right bit of chat

However some of the couples need to be a bit more magnanimous.

We were all single once....

"I'm a bit of a analyst and from my point of view fab is setup to favour couples and single females.

Couples and single girls see the option and expect it, but it seems couples can't find decent verified guys when they want them.

The photo verification seems like a good thing but it has a low status on the profile by it's positioning. Perhaps options to encourage video verification or include a video message might help, via other sites."

People sometimes get verified via cam rooms.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I check they are what I'm looking for myself, it doesn't matter at all to me whether somebody is verified or not. I make my own opinion and accept responsibility for that.

"Nail, head, done. "

Too right.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

I have read and read your post and still don't see where you say you want an instashag.

It is a site where people find group sex you are right. You are also right that most people expect verifications, but there are some about who make their own mind up about people.

I am sure with patience you will find those people, if not have you thought about going to a club?

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We've been the first meet for a few couples and singles on here...One guy within a couple of hours from first message to meet. The common denominator of all these meets were a half decent profile, some good pics and interesting messages. Fabs isn't that hard if you have more than a few brain cells that don't revolve purely around sex.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"We've been the first meet for a few couples and singles on here...One guy within a couple of hours from first message to meet. The common denominator of all these meets were a half decent profile, some good pics and interesting messages. Fabs isn't that hard if you have more than a few brain cells that don't revolve purely around sex."

Another nail hit fairly and squarely on the head!!

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

"I'm a bit of a analyst and from my point of view fab is setup to favour couples and single females.

The photo verification seems like a good thing but it has a low status on the profile by it's positioning. Perhaps options to encourage video verification or include a video message might help, via other sites."

Your analysis is wrong. It has nothing to do with the site being set up to favour females and couples. Everyone here is in the same boat and having to use the same parameters. It is all about the numbers game with probably around 10 times as many guys as others and an even higher ratio to single females, so couples and females can be extremely specific / choosy when looking for single guys.

What makes you think that video messages will help anymore than photos?

When I became single, I set up my single profile, went to a club the first week and got verified by 2 couples. The following week week I had a number of invites from different couples. Go to socials or clubs and get verified and see getting verified as an opportunity to prove that you are genuine and reliable and stand out from all the other single men on here (especially the ones that just complain about getting a bad deal on here).

The photo verification seems like a good thing but it has a low status on the profile by it's positioning. Perhaps options to encourage video verification or include a video message might help, via other sites.

Your analysis is wrong. It has nothing to do with the site being set up to favour females and couples. Everyone here is in the same boat and having to use the same parameters. It is all about the numbers game with probably around 10 times as many guys as others and an even higher ratio to single females, so couples and females can be extremely specific / choosy when looking for single guys.

What makes you think that video messages will help anymore than photos?

When I became single, I set up my single profile, went to a club the first week and got verified by 2 couples. The following week week I had a number of invites from different couples. Go to socials or clubs and get verified and see getting verified as an opportunity to prove that you are genuine and reliable and stand out from all the other single men on here (especially the ones that just complain about getting a bad deal on here)."

Pretty much this.

Surely the point of Fab is to meet and engage with likeminded peeps who enjoy the swinging lifestyle. It’s not about tapping away in the virtual world thinking about what could be.

Put down you electronic comfort blankets and get out to an organised social or club, most good clubs host social and newbie events, if you’re nervous about inadvertently stumbling into a bacchanalian orgy (sorry to disappoint, but clubs aren’t quite like that in any event).

Chat to people, swap Fab names, keep your eyes and ears open for other events and before you know it, you’ll have a bunch of great contacts and good times.

Verification is a complete joke. What does it verify? That they are reliable after one meet? That they are genuinely single? That they are a good fuck? Most guys do not have face pics anyway it is a load of bollocks. I have many meets on other sites which do not even have verification.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"We've been the first meet for a few couples and singles on here...One guy within a couple of hours from first message to meet. The common denominator of all these meets were a half decent profile, some good pics and interesting messages. Fabs isn't that hard if you have more than a few brain cells that don't revolve purely around sex."

Exactly this

And to add; just be yourself, don’t try to be the person you think someone is looking for

» Add a new message to this topic