FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blowjobs with condoms on - yes or no

Blowjobs with condoms on - yes or no

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

When giving or receiving blowjobs do you ask or make the receiver wear a condom or would that be classed as silly?

What are the pro's and cons of it?

Anyone had experience catching something from one?

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *TheBoneMan  over a year ago

Bury, Lancashire

We had this post only last week

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mrs here , and there’s no way I’ll ever suck a cock in a condom . We’ve been swinging for over seven years , and I’ve sucked a lot of bare cock without ever catching anything .

The pros are that I get to savour the taste and texture of a real cock , the cons are that there may be a risk of an sti .

I’ll look that one up too.

Be great if you had a link to it

Cheers

[Removed by poster at 25/03/18 18:10:26]

Thanks for sharing your experience

By *ames and AnnaCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

We don’t use condoms when giving bjs. The taste of latex is very off putting!

Been doing this for a long time now and haven’t got any sti as a result!

I would like to know if anyone has ever picked anything up after giving an unprotected bj? What are the chances of actually getting something through oral sex?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"

I would like to know if anyone has ever picked anything up after giving an unprotected bj? What are the chances of actually getting something through oral sex?"

Gonorrhoea can be transferred from the throat to a penis then from that penis to another throat so yes, it's transferable but fortunately can be treated quite easily.

I wish someone would bring out a condom just for BJs - purely a barrier without the disgusting spermicide on them. I for one would certainly consider using them. Does anyone know if latex free condoms are laced with spermicide and if they taste as gross as conventional ones?

Dublin

"

I would like to know if anyone has ever picked anything up after giving an unprotected bj? What are the chances of actually getting something through oral sex?

Gonorrhoea can be transferred from the throat to a penis then from that penis to another throat so yes, it's transferable but fortunately can be treated quite easily.

I wish someone would bring out a condom just for BJs - purely a barrier without the disgusting spermicide on them. I for one would certainly consider using them. Does anyone know if latex free condoms are laced with spermicide and if they taste as gross as conventional ones? "

h cool, is it transferred quite easily? I’ve never heard of anyone getting anything from an unprotected bj?

I’m not sure but they do have flavoured condoms? Anyone ever tried those?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"

I wish someone would bring out a condom just for BJs - purely a barrier without the disgusting spermicide on them. I for one would certainly consider using them. Does anyone know if latex free condoms are laced with spermicide and if they taste as gross as conventional ones?

h cool, is it transferred quite easily? I’ve never heard of anyone getting anything from an unprotected bj?

I’m not sure but they do have flavoured condoms? Anyone ever tried those?"

I know of someone who contracted gonorrhoea from a BJ - not naming of course. It was sorted quite easily but was obviously an awkward, embarrassing time.

As for flavoured condoms - yuck!! Tried once and never, ever again. They're even more gross than unflavoured ones lol

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"

I have a friend who had Chlamydia in her throat from giving unprotected head.

I guess it’s not something people know or talk about much.

Some flavoured condoms are ok. Most I’ve found aren’t good.

Torfaen/Gwent

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/970.aspx?CategoryID=118

Seems it’s quite common.

Dublin

"https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/970.aspx?CategoryID=118

Seems it’s quite common. "

Yeah seems like it is common. We have been doing it quite awhile now and not picked anything up

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

It depends how good your oral hygiene is. Gum disease can make you more vulnerable to picking something up. If you spit blood when you brush your teeth get it sorted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

Torfaen/Gwent

"https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/970.aspx?CategoryID=118

Seems it’s quite common.

Yeah seems like it is common. We have been doing it quite awhile now and not picked anything up "

Do you get tested? I’m guessing yes if you’re so sure you haven’t picked anything up..

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Ferndown, Dorset

I have a box of flavoured ones for that purpose. Often I don't but sometimes I do because there is a link between the HPV virus and oral cancers. Is I do a fair number of random meetings then I use the flavoured ones, but not with those that I meet regularly as It just doesn't feel quite right.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I wish someone would bring out a condom just for BJs - purely a barrier without the disgusting spermicide on them. I for one would certainly consider using them. Does anyone know if latex free condoms are laced with spermicide and if they taste as gross as conventional ones? "

They don't taste as bad but I wouldn't describe the texture as pleasant.

no condom for me was the point of sucking rubber its not going to happen with me never

By *parkleandfluffCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I never use condoms for giving oral. One guy popped one on once and it was horrid. I’ve done a fair few bukakke and get tested regularly including oral swabs and not caught anything. Always a small risk but much less than with penetrative sex due to decreased friction

I’d never wear one unless the woman I’m with expressed a need for me to. I’d want her to explain why as a well!

When a woman sucks my cock I want to feel her tongue and mouth on my skin - call me selfish but I kind of expect the woman to want to experience that too.

Gloucester

"I’d never wear one unless the woman I’m with expressed a need for me to. I’d want her to explain why as a well!

When a woman sucks my cock I want to feel her tongue and mouth on my skin - call me selfish but I kind of expect the woman to want to experience that too. "

"

I’m not sure but they do have flavoured condoms? Anyone ever tried those?

I have a friend who had Chlamydia in her throat from giving unprotected head.

I guess it’s not something people know or talk about much.

Some flavoured condoms are ok. Most I’ve found aren’t good. "

I'm not ashamed to admit that in my first 6 months here, over 8 years ago I caught Chlamydia in my throat, shows condoms work because it wasn't down there. It led to some interesting discussion with my regular playmates, one of whom flipped & disappeared. I now get tested every 8 weeks regardless of who I've sucked or what I've licked, I rarely do cum in mouth or deep throat anymore, but it's all a calculated risk & tbh I don't see the fun in sucking a covered cock X

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

One of our early discussions with my girl was about blow jobs with others than me. We accept there is an element of risk. Fairly low but as from the above post it's there. But a blow job with one on would just not be right and spoil things a bit for everyone. So that is our risk v reward decision. But if your playing regular then it would be wise to get tested now and then.

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

Never use condoms for oral. Yes, there is a risk but frankly it's relatively low and as long as you are checked out regularly...

Vaginal sex is a different matter though. Always safe.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I hate sucking cock with a condom on.

Nope.

I'm very fussy about the cocks I put in my mouth and I want to taste them!

Never had an STI in my life and have been tested regularly for the past 10 years.

Yes there's a risk, but not a big enough risk to stop me enjoying one of my favourite things to do!

"Nope.

I'm very fussy about the cocks I put in my mouth and I want to taste them!

Never had an STI in my life and have been tested regularly for the past 10 years.

Yes there's a risk, but not a big enough risk to stop me enjoying one of my favourite things to do! "

*penetrative sex another matter for the record...J is the only person who may enter without wrapping up

No way unless you like vomit over you!

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

Plan and simple no put one on and I would laugh in your face and ask you to leave x

No, natural all the way x

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"No, natural all the way x"

Have to agree fully

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

"No, natural all the way x"

Have never, will never suck a covered cock... bare is best

By *s_from_71Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

It would be down to the wishes of the individual (Mark) was playing with.

But I (Jayne) am not a fan of oral sex to be honest.

We keep an open mind and play safe and careful, but that said we do use our common sense as well.

As for sex, no glove - no love.

M & J

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Definitely not!

Yes if asked

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Random people I dont know (for example dogging meets) definitely yes Id make them wear a condom. Also if they are the excitable type and I cant guarantee they wont cum, or those with dribbly precum cocks always.

I hate cum far more than I dislike a condom covered cock.

"

Non-spermicidal condoms have been around for decades

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Without ta

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Flavoured condoms - try the cheese and onion ones. Not bad.

Terrible experience (received one like this) would rather not have one.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Flavoured condoms - try the cheese and onion ones. Not bad."

Cheese and onion!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm not sucking and tasting a condom.

"We don’t use condoms when giving bjs. The taste of latex is very off putting!

Been doing this for a long time now and haven’t got any sti as a result!

I would like to know if anyone has ever picked anything up after giving an unprotected bj? What are the chances of actually getting something through oral sex?"

I've caught an sti from recieving one many years ago. I gloved up everything else.

I don't wear them for bj though. I'm hard enough to make cum from one without a condom. Only ever cum 6 times from a bj in my life

"Flavoured condoms - try the cheese and onion ones. Not bad.

Cheese and onion!! "

I thought that was a joke

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Flavoured condoms - try the cheese and onion ones. Not bad."

Well everyone loves cheese and onion

is it a cheese and onion, Union Jack tickler?

Thankfully now I have a regular exclusive partner this isn't an issue.

We've both been tested for STI's and have both got the all clear, so play unprotected for oral with no worries in the back of our minds we may have picked something up and passed it onto the other.

I never liked oral with condoms due to the feeling of the teat end in my mouth, it was horrible.

I tried flavoured ones, but it was the texture and teat that made for an unpleasant experience.

I had heard how low a risk apparently it was, so took my chances, however getting an STI solely through oral sex was a huge wake up call and changed the way I played afterwards!

I chose to not do oral after catching Chlamydia in my throat from one random encounter in a swingers club several months ago! He didn't even cum in my mouth! Just shows how easy it is to pick up a bacterial STI!

Glad I always had regular checks, as I had no symptoms. Imagine how easy this would have been for me to pass on without my knowledge!

Very happy now to have my partner who I can enjoy everything with au natural again!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

No matter how many times this comes up, it's always a resounding NO to sucking a dick with rubber..

By *bwmasterukMan  over a year ago

derby

defo without tbh

It's all down to preference.

If I'm asked to suck a covered cock then it's not a problem.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to put down other people's preferences?

By *ustme02Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

People who I play with regularly I don’t but when out in a club I always will ask the guy if he can put on a condom while I’m giving a blow job Just my own preference and way of feeling safe still get tested regularly you just never know and it’s slways best to be safe than sorry

By *idCheshFunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Always suck cock bareback love the taste of cum and latex tastes aweful x

When I was working at R3tro Club in 2011 I caught Gonerrhea of the throat, was easily treated and few weeks off, but for a while after was cautious and used condoms, tho soon didn't, just not the same for both. lol

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Hate condoms x

By *etsplay200Couple  over a year ago

Hagley

...hmmm I like to swallow .... its rude to waste it.x

By *ikeHWrexhamMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

Have to say NO to this. I have tried it (giving and receiving) but its just not for me.

Ive never caught anything from unprotected oral and I get tested regularly including oral swabs just to stay safe.

By *eniceandromeCouple  over a year ago

Brighouse

According to recent research papers, Human Papilloma Virus strain 14 and 16 are now clearly linked to throat cancer, as well as cervical cancer. Apparently there's no symptoms and it can take 10 years after exposure for tumours to develop. Just Google it, even the NHS now have it on their website.

Gloucester

"People who I play with regularly I don’t but when out in a club I always will ask the guy if he can put on a condom while I’m giving a blow job Just my own preference and way of feeling safe still get tested regularly you just never know and it’s slways best to be safe than sorry "

Does every guy happily put one on for a bj ?

I ask as I have refused a bj on a couple of occasions when women have asked me to put one on , and my wife has refused to suck cock in a condom too .

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

No for us, just not sexy

By *inksandgCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We love doing A & V to mouth with both of us receiving equally,the condom question always raises additional questions. It just isn't the same but if the cock has just been in someone it's gta be covered up.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Terrible experience (received one like this) would rather not have one."

No you didn’t!

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"According to recent research papers, Human Papilloma Virus strain 14 and 16 are now clearly linked to throat cancer, as well as cervical cancer. Apparently there's no symptoms and it can take 10 years after exposure for tumours to develop. Just Google it, even the NHS now have it on their website. "

Even the NHS ....fuck! .... on their website? Plain as day? .....

Ffuuccckkkk !

I don’t like sucking rubber, but I love sucking dick.

We never caught only from bareback oral or bareback full swap with the people we choose to meet. We know how to filter here and that leaves with just the pleasure of natural sex and none of the drama of sti’s

"

Really. It was just in the news last week that man caught worst ever case of super gonorrhoea in his throat which is not treatable by antibiotics.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"

I'm afraid it does happen it happened to a friend of mine when he went on holiday he caught clamidia in his mouth from giving oral to a woman!!!

By *ustme02Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

"People who I play with regularly I don’t but when out in a club I always will ask the guy if he can put on a condom while I’m giving a blow job Just my own preference and way of feeling safe still get tested regularly you just never know and it’s slways best to be safe than sorry

I ask as I have refused a bj on a couple of occasions when women have asked me to put one on , and my wife has refused to suck cock in a condom too . "

Not been refused yet but as I said this is only ever in a club environment as I don’t meet outside clubs maybe it’s diffrent in this kinda environment but yeah the guys totally understand

Tried it once just to see what it felt like and wanted to gag the whole time, prefer to actually taste a cock.

Geeky x

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"People who I play with regularly I don’t but when out in a club I always will ask the guy if he can put on a condom while I’m giving a blow job Just my own preference and way of feeling safe still get tested regularly you just never know and it’s slways best to be safe than sorry

I ask as I have refused a bj on a couple of occasions when women have asked me to put one on , and my wife has refused to suck cock in a condom too .

Not been refused yet but as I said this is only ever in a club environment as I don’t meet outside clubs maybe it’s diffrent in this kinda environment but yeah the guys totally understand "

Ive never been refused either. If they did it wouldn't worry me, they just wouldnt get their cock sucked. I insist on using a dental dam for oral too if I dont know them really well.

» Add a new message to this topic