FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single but want to be a couple

Single but want to be a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excpecting different results.

So, I've always wanted a swinging relationship. I get off watching who I'm with enjoy themselves and love the idea of sharing them with other men and women. I not bothered about me fucking other people, happy either way, I just want to get into mmf with a partner and have someone willing to experiment and push boundaries past vanilla.

Always manage to find a gf or wife but never one who will actually swing. Can't really put it up in pof as a hobby so what tips would you guys and girls have?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excpecting different results.

So, I've always wanted a swinging relationship. I get off watching who I'm with enjoy themselves and love the idea of sharing them with other men and women. I not bothered about me fucking other people, happy either way, I just want to get into mmf with a partner and have someone willing to experiment and push boundaries past vanilla.

Always manage to find a gf or wife but never one who will actually swing. Can't really put it up in pof as a hobby so what tips would you guys and girls have?

Thanks in advance "

Cuckold in waiting.

I couldn't be a cuck all the time. Now and then fine. Been a bull to a few people though

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excpecting different results.

Thanks in advance "

So...you want a girlfriend so you can watch her fuck other guys.

Ok, you may as well get with my...er...girlfriend and I'll...just carry on fucking her.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just bite the bullet. I put ‘very particular hobby’ on my tinder profile with stars around it.

That sorted the men from the boys..... 9/10 I got deleted faster than Speedy Gonzales when I told men what it was. Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just bite the bullet. I put ‘very particular hobby’ on my tinder profile with stars around it.

That sorted the men from the boys..... 9/10 I got deleted faster than Speedy Gonzales when I told men what it was. Lol"

I'd swipe right... That's for sure!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

On vanilla dating there maybe you could tactfully put your interest in swinging. But bear in mind most people (especially women, if you go of this sites numbers) are not into it (if most people were there would be a swinging club on every corner).

I would also recommend OK Cupid as my experiance is a lot more women on there are more liberated and open to alternative relationships. You can match by sexual desires and attitudes (including plating with others etc).

But personally I'd recommend saying your open to a relationship on here with the right person as well as playing on a no strings basis. This is probably the best way of finding a partner who also wants that lifestyle. But just remember most people in the real world are not swingers so it's a very hard task to find someone who ticks all them _oxes. But not impossible.

Good luck to you.

This is precisely why I'm looking on here too. Just write it honestly on your profile.

I am going to write it in my profile here. Problem is the ratio of men to women in here. More chance meeting elsewhere.

Stay positive.... we met on here. Met as singles not looking for anything else..... the rest is history. Madly in love and continue to enjoy the swinging lifestyle.

Floppsy xx

"I am going to write it in my profile here. Problem is the ratio of men to women in here. More chance meeting elsewhere. "

Distance has always been my problem *sigh

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

I bit the bullet too and confessed my sins, I’m a lucky boy because she said she’d try it and see but wasn’t making any promises; luckily I never had to choose between her and the lifestyle!

Upfront honestly is my humble advice.

"Just bite the bullet. I put ‘very particular hobby’ on my tinder profile with stars around it.

That sorted the men from the boys..... 9/10 I got deleted faster than Speedy Gonzales when I told men what it was. Lol"

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

We met on OK cupid, and I think that's the best place to meet women open to non hetero normative stuff.

However, don't come across as a slavering horn dog. Women will be. Interested in a relationship with you as the whole you. If they get the impression you are only interested in that because you have a particular fetish, they will run a mile.

I put on my tinder must have very high sex drive and filthy mind. Mind you I don't ever go on it now so I have no idea really what anyone thought... I only swiped once and told the guy what I was in to... I introduced him to Fab!

I'm seeking this also.

I posted about the pitfalls of dating and got berated for being on here. But I want an open minded sexual partner x

Good to see it's not only me. X x

Don't really get on with tinder that much. Plus a women putting things like that up is a lot less of an issue than a guy

Will try it though ??

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Smiler meet Wiltshire, wiltsguy meet smiler

This is why I am here. The worst thing was that I met someone on another site with a blue fish for a logo, we discussed fantasies and jumped both feet first in to Fab. A gangbang later, some MFMs later and several club visits I went and destroyed it all in a flash of d*unken stupidity. She was perfect.

So here I am, hoping for a very similar sounding situation as the OP but without the cuckold element.....

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

Not looking for cuckold. I couldn't stay out and just watch all the time. And I dont think the attitude of some bulls would work for me. Would rub me up the wrong way

"Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

Not looking for cuckold. I couldn't stay out and just watch all the time. And I dont think the attitude of some bulls would work for me. Would rub me up the wrong way "

That then makes you a Stag...... Searching for your Vixen

Odd isn’t it? I find our exploits very pleasurable indeed and can’t imagine why everybody doesn’t do it.

"Smiler meet Wiltshire, wiltsguy meet smiler "

You match making??

"This is why I am here. The worst thing was that I met someone on another site with a blue fish for a logo, we discussed fantasies and jumped both feet first in to Fab. A gangbang later, some MFMs later and several club visits I went and destroyed it all in a flash of d*unken stupidity. She was perfect.

So here I am, hoping for a very similar sounding situation as the OP but without the cuckold element..... "

Aw. I find that a little sad.

Cheating. It's killing relationships. Don't do it. Never have but in modern society. Readily available.

"Aw. I find that a little sad.

Cheating. It's killing relationships. Don't do it. Never have but in modern society. Readily available."

Who said anything about cheating? Like the OP, I wasn't interested in other people that way..... Even though she did have a cuckqueen streak....

"Aw. I find that a little sad.

Cheating. It's killing relationships. Don't do it. Never have but in modern society. Readily available.

Who said anything about cheating? Like the OP, I wasn't interested in other people that way..... Even though she did have a cuckqueen streak.... "

Oops my bad. Apologies x

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I was just upfront early in our relationship - she thought about it and said she would give it a try and we have never looked back since but it could have gone either way to be honest.

"Oops my bad. Apologies x "

It's fine, apologies accepted . I just wish I could go back and undo that night. Lesson learned, no alcohol now so .

"Don't really get on with tinder that much. Plus a women putting things like that up is a lot less of an issue than a guy

Will try it though ??"

You will get more honest reply s with it on your profile. An women interested will message you. Depends how it’s worded. You’re always going to rub someone up the wrong way that’s what the block button is for

Don't bother. It was a nightmare

"I'm seeking this also.

I posted about the pitfalls of dating and got berated for being on here. But I want an open minded sexual partner x

Good to see it's not only me. X x "

Sometimes I think fab is just an alternative dating site...profile users have different criteria on traditional online dating sites, so do fab users.

It would be nice if that was one of the options given by the site.

Looking for...

No strings attached, or

Regular thing,or

Relationship type thing,or

Fuck like a bunny with as many as possible

"Don't bother. It was a nightmare "

In what way?

"I am going to write it in my profile here. Problem is the ratio of men to women in here. More chance meeting elsewhere.

Distance has always been my problem *sigh "

hotel near you

"I am going to write it in my profile here. Problem is the ratio of men to women in here. More chance meeting elsewhere.

Distance has always been my problem *sigh

hotel near you "

Great for one off. Not really sustainable in a relationship long yet.

» Add a new message to this topic