FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verify

Verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i am on this site a while but log in now and again, im just wondering how it works with meeting people on this. I mean everytime i get talking to someone and get on with them they seem to bring up i am not verified but it is hard to be verified if no one is willing to take a chance and meet, even just for a coffee and chat. I am basically wondering is there a way i should go about it or what way does it work. Thanks for reading this and i hope any replies can help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could try going on cam or finding a social event local to maybe get verified that way or try going to a club might be able to get verified then?

Hope this helps

Hiya iv tried to verify someone tonight and keeps saying it's saved.but not actually showing on they're profile. Iv.done 3 times and still not.showing. I'm verified so shouldn't be a problem x

"You could try going on cam or finding a social event local to maybe get verified that way or try going to a club might be able to get verified then?

Hope this helps "

This!

If we were closer we'd meet you for a coffee if that's any consolation OP!

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hiya iv tried to verify someone tonight and keeps saying it's saved.but not actually showing on they're profile. Iv.done 3 times and still not.showing. I'm verified so shouldn't be a problem x"

The other person has to choose to display what is said about them.

By *ig rig hullMan  over a year ago

Hull

Go on cam dude that's probably the easiest and fastest way to get verified. Don't have to sit with ya Cory out either, turn on cam and chat to people and ask them to verify you....

Good luck

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hi, not to put you off but I am in the same position! Been here a while and I can't get meets either as I am not verified. I tried to get CAM verified but either I have to play or no veri. Did that a couple of times, result? No veri.

I am not sure what the answer is but I think going to a club is the best idea.

Good luck,

Xx

I had a meet last night and can’t verify unless I’m verified but they’re not verified either so can’t verify me. Catch 22!!

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I had a meet last night and can’t verify unless I’m verified but they’re not verified either so can’t verify me. Catch 22!!"

It is one of the rules. You need to find someone who is already verified to verify you first. If you go on Cam in the chat room you can ask someone to verify you. Then you can verify him and he can then verify you.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"You could try going on cam or finding a social event local to maybe get verified that way or try going to a club might be able to get verified then?

Hope this helps

This!

If we were closer we'd meet you for a coffee if that's any consolation OP! "

I would say the same. I would happily meet in a public place like a cafe.

Maybe your lack of information and lack of photos doesn't help, as people have to know a bit about you , to even consider a social meet.

Best advice ...go to a social or club

"Hi i am on this site a while but log in now and again, im just wondering how it works with meeting people on this. I mean everytime i get talking to someone and get on with them they seem to bring up i am not verified but it is hard to be verified if no one is willing to take a chance and meet, even just for a coffee and chat. I am basically wondering is there a way i should go about it or what way does it work. Thanks for reading this and i hope any replies can help.

"

Hi guys thanks for the replies sorry i am just replying now

"Hi i am on this site a while but log in now and again, im just wondering how it works with meeting people on this. I mean everytime i get talking to someone and get on with them they seem to bring up i am not verified but it is hard to be verified if no one is willing to take a chance and meet, even just for a coffee and chat. I am basically wondering is there a way i should go about it or what way does it work. Thanks for reading this and i hope any replies can help.

"

You’ve been here a year an not had a veri. I’d delete an start again. That puts me off even chatting

By *heangelWoman  over a year ago

wonderland

Nice arms

» Add a new message to this topic