FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My best friend desires

My best friend desires

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone,

Before I start this topic, I should say that this sounds crazy but it is for helping my best friend. In addition, he cannot try dating sites or Apps for the reason that he wants a woman who enjoys being with a cuckold.

I am writing this on behalf of my best friend. I met a woman and she asked me to bring another man (a friend or someone whom I know) to be 3-some. She wanted two guys not one lol

That was the beginning when I introduced him to this stuff. We repeated this experience with the same woman two more times. After that, he shared something with me (since we are best friends). He said that he has been thinking about being cuckold since he was 25. However, he did not share that with anyone, especially his previous two gf’s. He is single and 39 years of age. He has never tried this with his previous girlfriends.

He wants me to help him with this, in finding him a partner (maybe a future wife) who wants a cuckold partner. He wants to watch other bulls making his partner (future wife) happy in bed.

I know this sounds crazy. Lol

He is my best friend and I’m willing to help him.

He is 39, Single, Very shy, Very polite.

I thought of sharing this with you people for further guidance and suggestions.

He wants a white woman (from 25- 35 years of age), very polite and humble. Slim or average.

He does not want to use any dating site or App as mentioned above. Cause he is not looking for an ordinary gf. He is looking for a lady who likes to be with a cuckold.

P.S. he has a contract to work near Dubai.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He should probably set up a Fab profile

C

I told him but he refused. lol

he is veeerrry shy

lol

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Hello everyone,

Before I start this topic, I should say that this sounds crazy but it is for helping my best friend. In addition, he cannot try dating sites or Apps for the reason that he wants a woman who enjoys being with a cuckold.

I am writing this on behalf of my best friend. I met a woman and she asked me to bring another man (a friend or someone whom I know) to be 3-some. She wanted two guys not one lol

That was the beginning when I introduced him to this stuff. We repeated this experience with the same woman two more times. After that, he shared something with me (since we are best friends). He said that he has been thinking about being cuckold since he was 25. However, he did not share that with anyone, especially his previous two gf’s. He is single and 39 years of age. He has never tried this with his previous girlfriends.

He wants me to help him with this, in finding him a partner (maybe a future wife) who wants a cuckold partner. He wants to watch other bulls making his partner (future wife) happy in bed.

He wants a white woman (from 25- 35 years of age), very polite and humble. Slim or average.

He does not want to use any dating site or App as mentioned above. Cause he is not looking for an ordinary gf. He is looking for a lady who likes to be with a cuckold.

"

Can't help with that, but I am a Nigerian prince who has embezzled £80 million. I am looking for someone to give me their bank account details to put the money in and they can have half...

London

I shouldn't need to say this but..

The above was obviously a joke and I am not really a criminal!

lol Prince

not sure what you expect people to say..other than he needs his own profile..i can't imagine many women are going to be up for a chat by proxy with anyone not actually on here..can you not explain how anonymous he can be on here?.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

He needs to have a look on the net. Why can't he use dating apps? If he's looking for a certain thing the more sites he's on the more likely he is to find it. All he needs to do is be open about what he wants, it doesn't matter where he meets the person.

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Hello everyone,

Can't help with that, but I am a Nigerian prince who has embezzled £80 million. I am looking for someone to give me their bank account details to put the money in and they can have half... "

London

"not sure what you expect people to say..other than he needs his own profile..i can't imagine many women are going to be up for a chat by proxy with anyone not actually on here..can you not explain how anonymous he can be on here?."

Hi there. My mate fancies you...

[Removed by poster at 29/03/18 10:55:05]

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Really think your "friend" needs to set up his own profile and don't really understand why he wouldn't want to - not that it's any guarantee that your "friend" would find what he's looking for, but would certainly stand a better chance than acting through someone else as anyone that may be interested in your "friend" would likely want to interact with him directly and not through you

good news guys he is here lol

I convinced him to create an account.

He started from nonononono

to ooookkkaaayyy

lol

yeah right ..............

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"He needs to have a look on the net. Why can't he use dating apps? If he's looking for a certain thing the more sites he's on the more likely he is to find it. All he needs to do is be open about what he wants, it doesn't matter where he meets the person."

In a nutshell

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Is he hoping to find the humble white woman here before he goes to work in Dubai and take her with him ?

I wouldn't fancy getting found out for cuckolding in Dubai; but if your friend is so very shy that he won't join dating websites how the hell is he going to go through with a cuckold meet?

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Wow. Can you be my friend and look for exactly what I want on my behalf please ? Would save me loads of time

» Add a new message to this topic