FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Advice Please

Profile Advice Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

Hi, we've been on Fab for a while now but aren't getting anywhere - we're lucky to even get a reply to our initial message! Any tips on how to improve our profile please or maybe it's our initial message that puts women off (we start with the usual "how are you....." then something along the lines of "We've just been looking at your profile and see that you are interested in meeting couples so wondered if you would like to chat with a view to possibly meeting").

Any hints/tips would be gratefully appreciated.

Lou & Jim.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

you are looking for the bi female ffs hundreds of profile advice threads on this!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

and actually you've been here months. so you know the score

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 02:34:45]

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

The very fact that L wants J to watch has put me off straight away. Based on that I wouldn't meet, sorry. There's nothing about what you have to offer the female joining you. As previously stated you are looking for most sought after group on here, bi single females, perhaps you need to make your profile more geared towards them, otherwise it will remain a fantasy. Good luck. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly? You are looking for the Most coveted type on here. There are so many in competition with you to find the same thing. It reads like it's all about you. You are not offering anything to the female to entice her. You go on about it as if the female is a commodity. It can feel a little dehumanising. Not many females are going to be interested in that, when they literally have their pick of wonderful couples profiles. I personally would not be interested in a profile like that.

Isle of Wight

"Honestly? You are looking for the Most coveted type on here. There are so many in competition with you to find the same thing. It reads like it's all about you. You are not offering anything to the female to entice her. You go on about it as if the female is a commodity. It can feel a little dehumanising. Not many females are going to be interested in that, when they literally have their pick of wonderful couples profiles. I personally would not be interested in a profile like that. "

Thank you for the feedback, it's nice to know where we are going wrong. We appreciate that there are lots of couples out there looking for the same thing but hopefully once we have re-visited our profile we might be lucky enough to get chatting to someone.

Isle of Wight

"The very fact that L wants J to watch has put me off straight away. Based on that I wouldn't meet, sorry. There's nothing about what you have to offer the female joining you. As previously stated you are looking for most sought after group on here, bi single females, perhaps you need to make your profile more geared towards them, otherwise it will remain a fantasy. Good luck. X"

Thank you so much for your feedback which is appreciated. We will definitely be re-wording our profile having taken on board the feedback we've received x

» Add a new message to this topic