FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Arranged meet in couples place now not the type

Arranged meet in couples place now not the type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All

I am from south.

Arranged a meet with couple 8pm today near Salisbury.

Reached the car park near her house. Male half came to my car (as I parked 100 meters away )

Said I am not her type. And asked to leave.

Now they blocked me.

I sent face pic on the time off arranging meet, that's not an excuse.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All I can say is I’m sorry that happened I have had the same a few times even traveled 50miles for a meet for them to not answer the door when I arrived and then they blocked me and we had video chatted etc it’s hard but happens also been stood up on 4 or 5 occasions at pubs and coffee shops some people are just rude

So I feel for you I really do

No it's not fair but it will happen. No one should be having sex with anyone they don't want to, but they shouldn't also leave it until the last minute to say so. Unless, the person they are meeting is nothing like the person in their pics; which does happen.

You got further than some people get though so don't give up.

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 20:47:53]

"Is that fair to me?

Mark"

Nope.

Sounds like their bottle went to me, but I think this sort of thing is more common than actual meets on here.

As Father Ted would say "Down with this sort of thing!"

People get cold feet all the time, plus pictures can deceive. Especially if they’re years old like a lot of guys on here!

It happens to us all unfortunately op ....it's not nice tho they should have been honest and upfront from the start

This is why I refuse to travel further than 30 minutes from my location and insist on a daytime social.

I'm not going to travel far at my expense time and effort and end up having a completely wasted evening. My evening too precious and I don't want them wasted on time wasters.

Spend as little as half an hour during your lunch break or even at the weekend. That's time I don't mind potentially wasting. Do this to establish connection, whether you're comfortable around each other and of course mutual attraction.

Saves so much hassle if you turn up to a meet and they look absolutely little or nothing like their photos. How awful and awkward would that be?!

"This is why I refuse to travel further than 30 minutes from my location and insist on a daytime social.

I'm not going to travel far at my expense time and effort and end up having a completely wasted evening. My evening too precious and I don't want them wasted on time wasters.

Spend as little as half an hour during your lunch break or even at the weekend. That's time I don't mind potentially wasting. Do this to establish connection, whether you're comfortable around each other and of course mutual attraction.

That’s why I video chatted 1st so everyone could see but it still happened and I learnt my lesson there and won’t do it again that’s for sure

Saves so much hassle if you turn up to a meet and they look absolutely little or nothing like their photos. How awful and awkward would that be?! "

"This is why I refuse to travel further than 30 minutes from my location and insist on a daytime social.

Saves so much hassle if you turn up to a meet and they look absolutely little or nothing like their photos. How awful and awkward would that be?! "

Completely irrelevant to the OP but your shape is fantastic! You wouldn't have to travel five minutes if we were to ever meet .

Back to the OP, I feel bad for you and you have had a raw deal, but I would be happier that the husband showed up rather than sitting in the car park for ages wandering to yourself. At least you definitely know for certain it's never going to happen with this particular couple.

There doesn't seem to be anything that you did wrong, but we are only hearing one side of the story of course, but this is why I practically never meet privately and only do first meets at organised social events and clubs.

I do this too.

He saying I am not her type..

I didn't see her.

Not even invited to home as it's raining.

People should really discribe the like dislikes ethnic background they don't want to meet , age, religion etc.

I belive they are very active and got two profile that's what he said.

Mark

"Hi All

I am from south.

Reached the car park near her house. Male half came to my car (as I parked 100 meters away )

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark"

No it's not fair but people can say no at any point. At least they turned up and didn't leave you hanging.

By forum rules i cant name .i am sorry.

I going to give up as the real reason hurted me.

Thank you all for supporting.

Mark

"By forum rules i cant name .i am sorry.

I going to give up as the real reason hurted me.

Thank you all for supporting.

Mark"

Hey sorry you got hurt. Hope he wasn't rude when he spoke to you. Chin up. x

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark

No it's not fair but people can say no at any point. At least they turned up and didn't leave you hanging. "

Please don't make it complicated. I am the one gone to the address they given. Not them...

"Please don't make it complicated. I am the one gone to the address they given. Not them..."

This and the previous responses of yours are now beginning to sound like there is a pity-seeking streak emerging now. You aren't the first it's happened to, and God knows that you won't be the last (even today!). You just have to take it on the chin and move on. Your profile says that you go to clubs and socials, use those to make real connections with real people with real intentions. That's all the advice I can offer.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark"

So OP because you sent face pic she should have found you attractive?

Should she have had sex with you because you had travelled so far?

I can’t say what happened was unfair. It’s a shame you travelled so far with no hint of sex for you.

A woman can change her mind at any time.

We are only hearing your side of the story.

Being on a site like this OP you should expect the unexpected. Most of us have had unpleasant experiences on here.

Maybe you should FaceTime a couple in future then you can see exactly what you are going to or not going to meet.

Good luck OP. Things can only get better

By *elinda30Woman  over a year ago

Ayr

I had arranged with a guy to meet.he had seen my pic.went back to his house.everything was fine.went upstairs to his bedroom.had a kiss.then he turned around and said he didn't want to go any further.Said it was him.not me. He clearly didn't fancy me. I was mortified. It's a horrible feeling x

Saves so much hassle if you turn up to a meet and they look absolutely little or nothing like their photos. How awful and awkward would that be?!

Completely irrelevant to the OP but your shape is fantastic! You wouldn't have to travel five minutes if we were to ever meet .

Back to the OP, I feel bad for you and you have had a raw deal, but I would be happier that the husband showed up rather than sitting in the car park for ages wandering to yourself. At least you definitely know for certain it's never going to happen with this particular couple.

There doesn't seem to be anything that you did wrong, but we are only hearing one side of the story of course, but this is why I practically never meet privately and only do first meets at organised social events and clubs. "

No it isn't completely irrelevant to OP.

He stated about a wasted meet. If he met for example in the way I've done, then the risk of what happened to him would of been reduced if not never of happened.

Op, Don't put yourself out too much for others. If it's you doing the travelling and at your expense, suggest a meet which is more fair to you. If they refuse, that's fine. Plenty more women for you to meet.

Good luck OP.

Sorry this happened to you buddy.

I’ve been on the flip side of this many times - very often it’ll turn out people don’t look like their photos. And I’ve turned people away many times. I don’t care if someone travelled far, if they aren’t as attractive as their pictures then it winds me up and I can’t go through with it. Even if they actually aren’t that bad, it’s the deception that annoys me.

I’m not saying this is the case with you. But it’s a possibility.

"I had arranged with a guy to meet.he had seen my pic.went back to his house.everything was fine.went upstairs to his bedroom.had a kiss.then he turned around and said he didn't want to go any further.Said it was him.not me. He clearly didn't fancy me. I was mortified. It's a horrible feeling x"

Oh don't take that personally! What you described sounds like it really wasn't an issue with you. He may still have feelings for an ex he's just broken up from. Thinks he's ready to move on but actually isn't!

Hope you're ok now though and doesn't stop you from meeting

By *weet and Spicy69Couple  over a year ago

Northwest

Aww sorry this happened but don't let them spoil it for you. It's happened now move on lots of couples on here that will be more than willing to meet you I'm sure keep smiling xx

"No it isn't completely irrelevant to OP.

He stated about a wasted meet. If he met for example in the way I've done, then the risk of what happened to him would of been reduced if not never of happened.

Op, Don't put yourself out too much for others. If it's you doing the travelling and at your expense, suggest a meet which is more fair to you. If they refuse, that's fine. Plenty more women for you to meet.

Good luck OP. "

I meant my immediate following comment was unrelated to the OP, perhaps I could have written it better. I certainly wasn't saying that anything you had said was unrelated.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

i would of been gutted too . but not everyone is like that so keep faith

"No it isn't completely irrelevant to OP.

Good luck OP.

I meant my immediate following comment was unrelated to the OP, perhaps I could have written it better. I certainly wasn't saying that anything you had said was unrelated.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. "

Haha oh . No problem

Have a good evening.

"He saying I am not her type..

I didn't see her.

People should really discribe the like dislikes ethnic background they don't want to meet , age, religion etc.

Mark"

She may not have existed.

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark"

It means you look nothing like your pics .or you hadnt made an effort to shower and dress

Along those lines I'd say

Plus your hiding your profile as I'm writing this so you obviously have something to hide ...

Probably was fair !

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

I didn't see her.

Mark

She may not have existed. "

That’s more like it. The profile was probs a bogus one. Just a bloke pretending to be a couple. It’s very common.

Amount of times I’ve had no shows or turn up and say ‘oh you’re bigger than I realised’ yet they’d seen full body pics and said they liked bbw and ssbbw lol. Then leave. Most guys don’t even know what a proper bbw is. This is why I prefer to meet in a club where I’ve gone with female friends. If they don’t turn up then no issues.

What should have happened would be to meet for a drink half way for a no-pressure social. Give each other all a chance for the duration of the drink. If no chemistry then shake hands and go your separate ways. But if there is chemistry then then by all means go home with them. That would be fair. What happened to you wasn’t fair, but going to the home of a complete stranger you are opening yourself up for unfair treatment.

Mrs

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark"

Report them to admin. That's terrible.

I had the same few years back when I had a partner and cpls profile. After waiting around most of the night them saying itl be around 9pm at theirs ..it went to 10 then 11. We drove over parked up a bit away from their home for them to say he'd got cold feet!! We drove home had tea and toast. They messaged saying could we go back. We said no as were now at home settled down and we arent going out again. Their reply....you couldn't have got home that bloody quick and be having a brew. We sent them a pic then blocked them. Cheeky buggers

"What should have happened would be to meet for a drink half way for a no-pressure social. Give each other all a chance for the duration of the drink. If no chemistry then shake hands and go your separate ways. But if there is chemistry then then by all means go home with them. That would be fair. What happened to you wasn’t fair, but going to the home of a complete stranger you are opening yourself up for unfair treatment.

Mrs"

Exactly this - also like another poster I won’t travel or expect anyone to travel more than 20 minutes since doing this I’ve only had one no show and socials are great as there’s no pressure!

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark

It means you look nothing like your pics .or you hadnt made an effort to shower and dress

Along those lines I'd say

Plus your hiding your profile as I'm writing this so you obviously have something to hide ...

Probably was fair !"

You do like to make assumptions.

"Aww sorry this happened but don't let them spoil it for you. It's happened now move on lots of couples on here that will be more than willing to meet you I'm sure keep smiling xx"

Thank you

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

This is exactly the reason we only meet locally

It's difficult to tell without hearing both sides of the story. Assuming that you sent recent face and body pictures, and you had made an effort with your appearance (it's amazing how many men don't bother!) then I think they were being a little unfair in not saying anything before you made the trip.

Having said that - no one is entitled to sex. People are free to change their minds at any time. Sometimes there isn't the chemistry, or people don't look like their photos.

I have a friend who talked to a guy for a couple of months. They exchanged pictures and even did face-to-face cam. He drove nearly 100 miles to meet her... and she felt no chemistry with him in person. He got annoyed that he wasn't going to get a shag and she felt bad about it, but sometimes it happens.

In the future, might be best to stick to local meets? At least then, if it falls through, you haven't lost much.

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Manchester

absolutely ur right, this is the best way to avoid disappointment xxx

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's difficult to say without knowing all sides of the story OP could have been a bloke posing as a couple, could have been they'd just had a blazing row, could just have been cold feet at the last minute - you'll never know and just have to chalk it to experience - which doesn't detract from the fact you were inconvenienced at all and it should never have happened.

Trouble is some guys get a sniff of a meet and are so blinded by that that they lose sight of reality and don't take reasonable steps to ensure that the meet they have is genuine.

I'm not saying this was the case here OP but the lesson learned is take some time to be as sure as you can be that everything is above board and genuine and that includes having a social meet first at a convenient half way point between you, taking your time getting to know people via messaging before jumping in your car at the first opportunity etc

Did they have Russian accents? May need to burn your clothes...

It's difficult.

I think I look very different in facial photos to how I actually look in the flesh. I once met a girl and she wasn't Into me. It was annoying, but not the end of the world.

That's why I'm starting to think just chatting up a stranger is better than the internet.

And, fundamentally Burly Daddy's comment sums the whole situation up neatly. Fab is a portal. A social, a meet, interaction will always be the best options. It's nice to be mutually attracted. To like the other person and want that person. It isn't always about the physical but very much about being comfortable and desired. What is good for one is very different for another.

Thank you all.

I think that couple created 2nd profile ( got 1 active main profile )

Just to fool the people on 1st of April may be.

So learned the lesson no meets on 1st April.

Mark

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This is why I changed the way I meet ie always have a social first. Pictures are only a guide, the reality is often different.

Not entirely convinced it was a couple, however, people have the right to say no and you'll have to accept that.

Whatever happened to being able to say “no” or “stop” at any point?

Sounds like her bottle went. Not nice for you but better he let you no than let you sit there. Social first like most suggest. You got further than mist men on here, take it as a positive mate that you got that far.

London

"Whatever happened to being able to say “no” or “stop” at any point?"

Exactly: seems like a sense of entitlement.

By *ockney kangoMan  over a year ago

watford

I’ve got a girl mate that wants to meet u in sydney

Had this happen a couple of times in qick succession last year, despite exchanging face pics and all three of us talking together on the phone which, with a ghosting around the same time, was ultimately why I deleted my previous profile. Its annoying but the lure of Fab brought me back, albeit with no expectations this time around...

It'll happen OP, just got to dust yourself off and put it down to experience.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

So if the couple went through with the meet, would you feel better for having a sympathy shag?

watford

"So if the couple went through with the meet, would you feel better for having a sympathy shag?

"

yep

[Removed by poster at 02/04/18 09:12:40]

By *ife to play withCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Absolutely it wrong.

We would a the very least have the common courtesy to have a drink at the nearest pub.

And let you know face to face.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Because the day that people feel obliged to fuck others through arranged meets on here, will be a sad day. For whatever reason, you weren’t their cup of tea and they were absolutely right not to feel they had to have sex with you.

If you don’t like the risk of this happening, change your way of meeting, plenty of good advice amongst the sympathy crowd above.

I know it's off point..but obviously you use the forum's..so why have you got that ridiculous warning on your profile ..is been discussed a million times on here ..it's pointless and unenforceable mate

"I’ve got a girl mate that wants to meet u in sydney"

watford

"I’ve got a girl mate that wants to meet u in sydney "
lol

"Absolutely it wrong.

We would a the very least have the common courtesy to have a drink at the nearest pub.

And let you know face to face."

This last sentence made me laugh, damn you

100% agree! xx

I didn't see her.

Mark"

Did they not know your ethnicity ? Is that what you mean ?

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark"

It’s a bugger but whether it is fair or not slightly depends on what was agreed. If they said something like “you are soo n and we will go to bed with you” then it was unfair. If they said “we meet to see whether we all get on in person” that’s less unfair.

However, it is downright bloody rude to send the bloke over the give you a flea in the ear! We are meant to be a group of like-minded people so a brew or quick drink followed by a no thanks is really what should happen.

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I'm not going to travel far at my expense time and effort and end up having a completely wasted evening. My evening too precious and I don't want them wasted on time wasters. well said

"Whatever happened to being able to say “no” or “stop” at any point?

Exactly: seems like a sense of entitlement. "

Strange post seeing as though they did say no and nothing happened?

People are strange and trying to fathom them out will probably get you nowhere. Sadly on here you just have to take such things on the chin and move on.

Had similar when the husband announced I wasn't his wifes usual type and she wouldn't be interested, and although no playing would ever happen I could take her out for a drink if I wanted. Think I was supposed to be incredibly grateful. When I declined I just received abuse.

Just take it as them having the problem and not you.

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark"

Of course people should be allowed to say no to sex. Nobody is disputing that. But if a meet is arranged and someone has driven for miles for that meet, surely it would be decent to at least give the guy a chance before deciding not to pursue things sexually. A drink and a chat is hardly a bug deal. That’s what I would do anyway. But in this situation the wife didn’t even meet him, so how did she know? I guess if couples are going to get someone to drive for miles so that the husband can come out and assess him visually in a car park as to whether his wife would want to fuck him, perhaps be honest about their selection process? That way the man in question can decide if he is happy to travel for miles to be assessed in that manner.

Mrs

Sorry I may be in the minority here but what actually is wrong with what happened? You turned up for a meet where you were asked to, they turned up too. She has then decided you're not for her or she got cold feet and couldn't go through with it. He then comes to tell you sorry it's a no.

At least they told you

I've had meets where after 5 mins I've known it's not for me and told them so and ended it. There's no guarantees on this site for anything.

You just need to suck it up and move on

"Sorry I may be in the minority here but what actually is wrong with what happened? You turned up for a meet where you were asked to, they turned up too. She has then decided you're not for her or she got cold feet and couldn't go through with it. He then comes to tell you sorry it's a no.

At least they told you

I've had meets where after 5 mins I've known it's not for me and told them so and ended it. There's no guarantees on this site for anything.

You just need to suck it up and move on"

“They” didn’t turn up. He did.

The issue isn’t that they changed their mind it’s how they went about it

At the end of the day anyone that meets has the right to say no at any point of time. They came out and told you no, it could have been worse they could hav just left you in the car and not come out.

Next time social first.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Of course people should be allowed to say no to sex. Nobody is disputing that. But if a meet is arranged and someone has driven for miles for that meet, surely it would be decent to at least give the guy a chance before deciding not to pursue things sexually. A drink and a chat is hardly a bug deal. That’s what I would do anyway. But in this situation the wife didn’t even meet him, so how did she know? I guess if couples are going to get someone to drive for miles so that the husband can come out and assess him visually in a car park as to whether his wife would want to fuck him, perhaps be honest about their selection process? That way the man in question can decide if he is happy to travel for miles to be assessed in that manner.

Mrs"

Spot in

Miss

"Hi All

I am from south.

Now they blocked me.

They got 2 profiles.

I just reached home.

Is that fair to me?

Mark

It’s a bugger but whether it is fair or not slightly depends on what was agreed. If they said something like “you are soo n and we will go to bed with you” then it was unfair. If they said “we meet to see whether we all get on in person” that’s less unfair.

However, it is downright bloody rude to send the bloke over the give you a flea in the ear! We are meant to be a group of like-minded people so a brew or quick drink followed by a no thanks is really what should happen."

I do think the couple should have explained to him that he would meet the male half of the couple first, who would then decide at first glance on behalf of his partner whether she would want to fuck him. I suspect a lot of men would not come for a meet if they knew it would be only the man and that the man would be making a split second judgement. So if what the OP say is true, this couple were not entirely honest with him.

Mrs

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

That’s very fair and sensible

By *ekyllandHydeCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We always get people to cam first - checks that they are real for one, if any attraction and see if chemistry. Then arrange the social and fun of all fits saves the messing around xx

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Bang out of order. Count yourself lucky they’re probably rotten anyway. Lucky escape.

"Sorry I may be in the minority here but what actually is wrong with what happened? You turned up for a meet where you were asked to, they turned up too. She has then decided you're not for her or she got cold feet and couldn't go through with it. He then comes to tell you sorry it's a no.

At least they told you

The issue isn’t that they changed their mind it’s how they went about it "

Op said male half came over to the car as he'd parked 100 metres away

Probably they just changed their minds and used the excuse you're not their type. I would never travel a long distance for a meet x

"Bang out of order. Count yourself lucky they’re probably rotten anyway. Lucky escape. "

At least they told you

Op said male half came over to the car as he'd parked 100 metres away"

Yeah so how do you know she was there? OP didn’t mention seeing her he said the fella came up an said not goin to happen

You don’t find that a bit odd?

I didn't see her.

Mark"

This is why we will always meet socially first, before even arranging anything else.

At least they told you

Op said male half came over to the car as he'd parked 100 metres away

Yeah so how do you know she was there? OP didn’t mention seeing her he said the fella came up an said not goin to happen

You don’t find that a bit odd? "

I just find it's how some people are on here and although it's not good etiquette from them, you just move on. No good holding onto something that didn't work. Should put all energy into finding a meet that will work.

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

I didn't see her.

Mark

She may not have existed. "

The nail and head hitting immediately come to mind

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Im failing to see what the couple done wrong apart from arranging to meet a stranger in their home for sex.

Everyone has the absolute right to say "no thanks" at any point.

Don't travel so far in future, always meet on nuetral territory for a social first and thank your lucky stars it wasn't a couple of guys waiting to batter and rob you at your destination.

It saddens me that being messed about is considered par for the course on Fab.

I’ve got a guy coming to see me in a few weeks. It will take him 2 hours to drive to me and 2 hours to drive back. We’re both looking forward to it. But according to Fab rules I have every right to suddenly decide as he turns into my road, to say ‘you know what, I’ve changed my mind, please go away’. That’s ok to do that isn’t it? Send him away without even the offer of a cup of tea if I’m not really in the mood? After all I have the right to change my mind any time I like.

Mrs

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

"It saddens me that being messed about is considered par for the course on Fab.

I’ve got a guy coming to see me in a few weeks. It will take him 2 hours to drive to me and 2 hours to drive back. We’re both looking forward to it. But according to Fab rules I have every right to suddenly decide as he turns into my road, to say ‘you know what, I’ve changed my mind, please go away’. That’s ok to do that isn’t it? Send him away without even the offer of a cup of tea if I’m not really in the mood? After all I have the right to change my mind any time I like.

Mrs"

Absolutely but you’re a genuine couple but to me to me it’s dubious wether the Op s intended meet was anything other than a single guy

London

"Im failing to see what the couple done wrong apart from arranging to meet a stranger in their home for sex.

Everyone has the absolute right to say "no thanks" at any point.

Don't travel so far in future, always meet on nuetral territory for a social first and thank your lucky stars it wasn't a couple of guys waiting to batter and rob you at your destination."

Exactly my view too.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Exactly this. As far as I'm concerned if they don't want to meet me for a social in a public place I'm not interested in meeting them for anything else. This also acts as another filter x

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

No one is obligated to have sex with anyone and should be able to say no at any point.

Photos do not always show people as they are (intentionally or unintentionally) and do not convey chemistry, which some people require.

At least he had the decency to tell you, which says a lot.

What would you have done if it was the other way round and you had met and found that they were not 'your cup of tea' and you had mot wanted to play? - would probably have said 'thanks but no thanks' and blocked them to avoid any hassle.

It was your choice to drive that far and accept the risk of no play.

You should also accept that a final decision on play (for both parties) will happen when you meet. I always tell people that they have a 'bail out' option with no hard feelings. In fact if meeting first in a pub, I always tell the couple that I am off to the gents, so have a chat and discuss things and if they would rather just leave it as a drink only, that's fine.

You have to accept that you will not be what everyone wants as well as there being those that want to catfish, fakes and dreamers on this site. It's a risk that you take, which can be reduced by club meets and socials.

Ultimately, if you can't take rejection (if that's what you see it as), swinging is not for you.

"No one is obligated to have sex with anyone and should be able to say no at any point.

Photos do not always show people as they are (intentionally or unintentionally) and do not convey chemistry, which some people require.

At least he had the decency to tell you, which says a lot.

What would you have done if it was the other way round and you had met and found that they were not 'your cup of tea' and you had mot wanted to play? - would probably have said 'thanks but no thanks' and blocked them to avoid any hassle.

It was your choice to drive that far and accept the risk of no play.

You should also accept that a final decision on play (for both parties) will happen when you meet. I always tell people that they have a 'bail out' option with no hard feelings. In fact if meeting first in a pub, I always tell the couple that I am off to the gents, so have a chat and discuss things and if they would rather just leave it as a drink only, that's fine.

You have to accept that you will not be what everyone wants as well as there being those that want to catfish, fakes and dreamers on this site. It's a risk that you take, which can be reduced by club meets and socials.

Ultimately, if you can't take rejection (if that's what you see it as), swinging is not for you."

That’s not what happened though. She didn’t meet him at all, therefore couldn’t possibly know if he were his type. Yes, everybody has the right to say no to sex, but I think people should at least honour an arrangement to actually meet before deciding they don’t want to have sex with the person.

Mrs

Some proper try hards in here

No one is saying that anything has to be forced. The issue isn’t that they didn’t have sex it’s about how it was handled

» Add a new message to this topic