FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for some ideas for cuck play

Looking for some ideas for cuck play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're a couple new to the scene hubby just has discovered his sub cuck side looking for someh ideas wr might like to try

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put him in a cockcage and deny him.

Also any ideas he might try while we're playing with another guy

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

Have him blow the bull till he’s hard enough to fk you then cuck can guide bull into you maybe

mmmm

Done that one before yummy!

"Put him in a cockcage and deny him.

"

maybe!!!

"We're a couple new to the scene hubby just has discovered his sub cuck side looking for someh ideas wr might like to try "

let your wife go to a hotel with a man and video call her and watch them fucking or reverse it... you go to a hotel and watch her be fucked by 1 or more men in your home as your sitting far away helpless.

"We're a couple new to the scene hubby just has discovered his sub cuck side looking for someh ideas wr might like to try

let your wife go to a hotel with a man and video call her and watch them fucking or reverse it... you go to a hotel and watch her be fucked by 1 or more men in your home as your sitting far away helpless. "

Why let him see, let him just listen

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Bring hubby to my house we can go upstairs as he's tied up down stairs you can tell him how much you are enjoying the fun

"We're a couple new to the scene hubby just has discovered his sub cuck side looking for someh ideas wr might like to try

let your wife go to a hotel with a man and video call her and watch them fucking or reverse it... you go to a hotel and watch her be fucked by 1 or more men in your home as your sitting far away helpless.

Why let him see, let him just listen "

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

1. Cuck is blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back. He is stood next to hotwife and bull while they make out. He can hear but cannot see. He can feel the occasional contact. He can feel the heat from their bodies. If cuck is naked and hard enough, his cock can be used as a clothes hook as the clothes come off.

2. Hotwife and cuck are back to back with their wrists tied to each others, while hotwife and bull get it on.

3. Cuck is chauffeur for the day and has to drive hotwife and bull around. What they do in the back of the car is up to them. At some point hotwife and bull are dropped off for some lingerie shopping, which cuck has to pay for. A meal in a nice restaurant may be part of it too, with cuck waiting in the car outside. Alternatively, cuck takes another table in the restaurant and pays the bill for 'the nice couple over there'. The day continues with all three going back to hotwife and cuck's house with hotwife wearing the new lingerie for a hot steamy session with her bull. The new lingerie is reserved only for times with her bull(s), never for her cuck and is always in a prominent position at the top of her lingerie drawer.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Why let him see, let him just listen "

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

"1. Cuck is blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back. He is stood next to hotwife and bull while they make out. He can hear but cannot see. He can feel the occasional contact. He can feel the heat from their bodies. If cuck is naked and hard enough, his cock can be used as a clothes hook as the clothes come off.

2. Hotwife and cuck are back to back with their wrists tied to each others, while hotwife and bull get it on.

3. Cuck is chauffeur for the day and has to drive hotwife and bull around. What they do in the back of the car is up to them. At some point hotwife and bull are dropped off for some lingerie shopping, which cuck has to pay for. A meal in a nice restaurant may be part of it too, with cuck waiting in the car outside. Alternatively, cuck takes another table in the restaurant and pays the bill for 'the nice couple over there'. The day continues with all three going back to hotwife and cuck's house with hotwife wearing the new lingerie for a hot steamy session with her bull. The new lingerie is reserved only for times with her bull(s), never for her cuck and is always in a prominent position at the top of her lingerie drawer.

"

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

[Removed by poster at 06/04/18 22:54:27]

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"3. Cuck is chauffeur for the day and has to drive hotwife and bull around. What they do in the back of the car is up to them. At some point hotwife and bull are dropped off for some lingerie shopping, which cuck has to pay for. A meal in a nice restaurant may be part of it too, with cuck waiting in the car outside. Alternatively, cuck takes another table in the restaurant and pays the bill for 'the nice couple over there'. The day continues with all three going back to hotwife and cuck's house with hotwife wearing the new lingerie for a hot steamy session with her bull. The new lingerie is reserved only for times with her bull(s), never for her cuck and is always in a prominent position at the top of her lingerie drawer.

"

Love this scenario

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i love making my cuck wear a collar saying cuck on it when we are out in a bar or sometimes even in tescos when we are playing then i have him wear the collar and the cock cage just so everyone can identify him as the cuck , i suppose its a small form of humiliation of sorts

[Removed by poster at 07/04/18 19:56:17]

"i love making my cuck wear a collar saying cuck on it when we are out in a bar or sometimes even in tescos when we are playing then i have him wear the collar and the cock cage just so everyone can identify him as the cuck , i suppose its a small form of humiliation of sorts "

In fucking tesco! "A small form of humiliation of sorts" you suppose!

Wow I'd love to see what you do when you are really serious!

"i love making my cuck wear a collar saying cuck on it when we are out in a bar or sometimes even in tescos when we are playing then i have him wear the collar and the cock cage just so everyone can identify him as the cuck , i suppose its a small form of humiliation of sorts "

I think we need to talk

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

"1. Cuck is blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back. He is stood next to hotwife and bull while they make out. He can hear but cannot see. He can feel the occasional contact. He can feel the heat from their bodies. If cuck is naked and hard enough, his cock can be used as a clothes hook as the clothes come off.

"

How about hotwife making cuck take off his wedding ring and giving it to bull who wears it while he and hotwife play?

You could put your cuck in collar and lead and make him follow around on his fours like a pet have him wait by bed side or in the bed pull him close after the bull cums in u and have him eat it out

By *ho am IWoman  over a year ago

Mids

"

"

Fuck me YES YES YES

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Do what my wife does to me.dress him in underwear incl stockings , dog collar and lead have him on his knees on the floor at the end of the bed handcuff his hands behind his back . Tie his lead to end of bed then get on bed on all fours facing him and as the guy is fucking you . You can humiliate him telling how silly he looks and how big and good the guy fucking you is .

» Add a new message to this topic