FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First MFM advice

First MFM advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edoriarty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Hi. I'd really like a single guy to join us for a MFM. Having never done this before just wondering if anyone can offer any sound advice?

We do go to clubs but think we'd prefer to do this as a private hotel meet. It's important to me to chat beforehand and build some sort of rapport.

Would you recommend I look for someone with prior experience of meeting couples?

Cheers, Red x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes definitely someone with a bit of experience and someone with no hangups about being so close to another guy.

I've enjoyed that scenario only once (sadly) but it's been one of my best sexual experiences. One of my lt fbs arranged for his friend, also on here, to come over to his. There were no expectations as we'd not met before but he was lovely. The rest is history!!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Oh and I chatted to the other guy a bit before that evening to which helped.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relax and enjoy Hunni, xxx

Just chat and get to know the guy first and have a wee social first and if everybody is happy go have fun and enjoy

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Usually, the longer you chat, the more you realise there traits you dislike attached to someone that you were once attracted to. If you like someone and you feel like they aren't pulling your leg, meet them, fuck and leave. If you want to meet them again as it was fabulous, you can and then the rapport building can start. Rapport building from the off usually dies as someone will always say the wrong thing or be after something you aren't.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We would say talk and talk some more about likes and what you/they like/don't like, a relaxed social a day a so before to see if all three of you click, gives a bit of breathing space if anyone of you doesn't feel it's right.

hopefully the three of you will love it. x

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Relax set boundaries...and yes better to choose guy who is used to mfm situations. ..

I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding someone!!

Why are all the decent couples so far away

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

As others have said, chat well beforehand and set good boundaries understood by all. If you are in any way unsure delay until you are and then maybe start with soft fun to see how you feel.

Peterborough

"Yes definitely someone with a bit of experience and someone with no hangups about being so close to another guy.

I've enjoyed that scenario only once (sadly) but it's been one of my best sexual experiences. One of my lt fbs arranged for his friend, also on here, to come over to his. There were no expectations as we'd not met before but he was lovely. The rest is history!! "

That sounds perfect

Peterborough

"We would say talk and talk some more about likes and what you/they like/don't like, a relaxed social a day a so before to see if all three of you click, gives a bit of breathing space if anyone of you doesn't feel it's right.

hopefully the three of you will love it. x"

Thanks

Definitely maintain communication before during and after. Agree with all the above. In my experience works best for all concerned if boundaries are clear and people are comfortable with each other.

Otherwise enjoy and have fun OP x

I am single on here now,when me and my wife were together, before we had our first experience we chatted a lot not this site but one similar she talked the most and when it come to meet we booked a hotel with a restaurant and made a night of it and just took things

Slowly and just let it happen it was a wonderful experience but don't rush it you don't want to spoil it

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

You will love .

It's our favourite!!!

Following this thread as I’m wanting my first mfm too

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We found that for it to work we all need to be involved. So when the guy is there, he needs to acknowledge the other male as well. We found loads of guys would all but ignore Duke in favour of Candy, but fail to realise that respect and curtesy goes a hell of a long way.

We liked to have a bit of a social with a view to playing if we all get along, that way you can see in advance if they look after themselves, make an effort etc as well as setting boundaries and expectations.

We have done it about three times and really enjoyed ourselves!

"Hi. I'd really like a single guy to join us for a MFM. Having never done this before just wondering if anyone can offer any sound advice?

We do go to clubs but think we'd prefer to do this as a private hotel meet. It's important to me to chat beforehand and build some sort of rapport.

Would you recommend I look for someone with prior experience of meeting couples?

Cheers, Red x"

unblock your filters so you can receive messages from males

We found it best to leave the guy play with your wife first while the parner watches and the rest will just happen

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

We found asking for a bi or bi curious guy ed out the one track mind single guys also meant they were comfy around another guy and if things touched they wouldn't run a Mile . Other wise enjoy the experience x

"We found it best to leave the guy play with your wife first while the parner watches and the rest will just happen "

And what if neither of the two men are your hubby?

By *ipsxxCouple  over a year ago

This is something we would like to try but finding the right guy is hard. Both need to be comfortable with it probably social first a few drinks then if you want to meet up again it would feel more relaxed and comfortable.

bexley

"We found it best to leave the guy play with your wife first while the parner watches and the rest will just happen

And what if neither of the two men are your hubby? "

Then it sounds like your having a lot of fun!!!

bexley

"This is something we would like to try but finding the right guy is hard. Both need to be comfortable with it probably social first a few drinks then if you want to meet up again it would feel more relaxed and comfortable. "

We did private meets, and found that there are so many willing single guys that you can write a shopping list of what you want and you will be able to forfill it fairly easily. So sit down and work out what you both would want and set that as your criteria for getting back to potential single guys. It sounds harsh for some of the single guys but it works.

For us we went with a particular age range, certain looks, has to be able to write a decent email and hold a conversation with both of us... things like that. We met a few really nice guys, one of which we met a few times and even invited him to meet a couple who are friends of ours and take part in a gang bang with them!!

"We found it best to leave the guy play with your wife first while the parner watches and the rest will just happen

And what if neither of the two men are your hubby?

Then it sounds like your having a lot of fun!!! "

Hopefully soon.

I'll do it

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

If you go to club's, why not find a single man that you meet there and chat about an MFM at some future point, or go back to your hotel room near the club.

I think meeting in a club where you can meet 20 or more guys in one night is a lot easier than writing messages and trying to arrange a social initially.

Here to help.....

Peterborough

"We found that for it to work we all need to be involved. So when the guy is there, he needs to acknowledge the other male as well. We found loads of guys would all but ignore Duke in favour of Candy, but fail to realise that respect and curtesy goes a hell of a long way.

"

Yeah that makes sense. We'd want them to acknowledge M too

Peterborough

"This is something we would like to try but finding the right guy is hard. Both need to be comfortable with it probably social first a few drinks then if you want to meet up again it would feel more relaxed and comfortable. "

Yeah I agree, everyone needs to feel comfortable to get the most out of it

Peterborough

"If you go to club's, why not find a single man that you meet there and chat about an MFM at some future point, or go back to your hotel room near the club.

I think meeting in a club where you can meet 20 or more guys in one night is a lot easier than writing messages and trying to arrange a social initially. "

Yeah I think this would be a good way to do it. So far our club visits have been on Saturday couple only nights but I think this would be a good starting point

Peterborough

"I'll do it "

Good to know

"We found that for it to work we all need to be involved. So when the guy is there, he needs to acknowledge the other male as well. We found loads of guys would all but ignore Duke in favour of Candy, but fail to realise that respect and curtesy goes a hell of a long way.

Hi, just checked out the profile. Looks amazing. It’s important that you both feel comfortable with the person. You may need to let males message though. Might mean you have to block some idiots, but there are nice local people (oh like me!) that would be interested to chat!!!

Yeah that makes sense. We'd want them to acknowledge M too "

bexley

"If you go to club's, why not find a single man that you meet there and chat about an MFM at some future point, or go back to your hotel room near the club.

I think meeting in a club where you can meet 20 or more guys in one night is a lot easier than writing messages and trying to arrange a social initially.

Yeah I think this would be a good way to do it. So far our club visits have been on Saturday couple only nights but I think this would be a good starting point"

We have found nights where single guys are invited can be really hit or miss, the clubs charge A LOT of money for single guys to get in and don't seem to limit numbers like they claim, so when your a couple who go in sometimes it can be like sharks sensing blood in the water.. and to be honest it puts us off and can ruin the atmosphere. Some of the guys feel that because of the amount they have paid to get into a club, they are a little entitled etc...

By *layfulAussieMan  over a year ago

Sydney

"Hi. I'd really like a single guy to join us for a MFM. Having never done this before just wondering if anyone can offer any sound advice?

Cheers, Red x"

Hi Redoriarty! Sounds like an exciting time...

How's the search going? I tried to drop you a message but you so rightly aren't accepting messages from single guys (it'd be a full time job deleting them!). Let me know if you'd like to chat about it. Very interested to hear how you'd like it to unfold...

x

Peterborough

Mm maybe I should lift our filters for a bit...

We had our 1st MFM a couple of weeks ago . Was in Townhouse . Not planned just happened .nice guy and not pushy Sne talked about it for a few days ....... love it . X

"Mm maybe I should lift our filters for a bit..."

Pls do

"Yes definitely someone with a bit of experience and someone with no hangups about being so close to another guy.

I've enjoyed that scenario only once (sadly) but it's been one of my best sexual experiences. One of my lt fbs arranged for his friend, also on here, to come over to his. There were no expectations as we'd not met before but he was lovely. The rest is history!! "

I’m only half hours drive from you so if you fancy going for it again I’d luv to be one of your guys x x

"We found asking for a bi or bi curious guy ed out the one track mind single guys also meant they were comfy around another guy and if things touched they wouldn't run a Mile . Other wise enjoy the experience x"

Ummm I’d luv you guys to coax me through my first mfm 3sum please x x

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I'm generally happy for Miss Red to choose her guy as long as he's happy to chat about what we plan to do and will interact with me too. If he likes Star Wars and supports Arsenal that's a bonus.

"We had our 1st MFM a couple of weeks ago . Was in Townhouse . Not planned just happened .nice guy and not pushy Sne talked about it for a few days ....... love it . X"

Lucky guy x

By *layfulAussieMan  over a year ago

Sydney

"Mm maybe I should lift our filters for a bit..."

Fingers crossed that you do... or simply wink me and I'll be in touch

» Add a new message to this topic