FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Grrrr

Grrrr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have read on quite a few guys profiles that they would rather us girls let them know we arent interested instead of deleting message etc. Well.. I have been speaking to this guy for a few days now, and he has said exactly the same thing... it’s hard for guys on fab, he wished girls would just be honest with him. today we FaceTimed. Halfway through he hung up and text that his battery had died. How you can text when your battery is dead is beyond me.

So I go away from Fab for a few hours and when I come back he has blocked me. I get that it’s hard for single guys, and I definitely know you’re not all the same, but surely they should treat others as they wish to be treated. Is it me.. am I misunderstanding? I try to reply back to as many as possible in a friendly manner.

Sorry for ranting xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

He'd probably finished his wankers so didn't need you any more!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He'd probably finished his wankers so didn't need you any more!"

Yeah definitely this

"I have read on quite a few guys profiles that they would rather us girls let them know we arent interested instead of deleting message etc. Well.. I have been speaking to this guy for a few days now, and he has said exactly the same thing... it’s hard for guys on fab, he wished girls would just be honest with him. today we FaceTimed. Halfway through he hung up and text that his battery had died. How you can text when your battery is dead is beyond me.

So I go away from Fab for a few hours and when I come back he has blocked me. I get that it’s hard for single guys, and I definitely know you’re not all the same, but surely they should treat others as they wish to be treated. Is it me.. am I misunderstanding? I try to reply back to as many as possible in a friendly manner.

Sorry for ranting xx "

his loss im sure

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 03/04/18 06:32:57]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have read on quite a few guys profiles that they would rather us girls let them know we arent interested instead of deleting message etc. Well.. I have been speaking to this guy for a few days now, and he has said exactly the same thing... it’s hard for guys on fab, he wished girls would just be honest with him. today we FaceTimed. Halfway through he hung up and text that his battery had died. How you can text when your battery is dead is beyond me.

Sorry for ranting xx "

My battery dies and I plug it in and text that I'll call later as I don't like using the phone when it's charging.

It's also possible he blocked you accidentally, but because you assume he just hung up, you're putting two and two together to make five?

You could also be right: maybe it was something you said...You'll never know, and with the smorgasbord of delights on offer, move on!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Sorry for ranting xx

My battery dies and I plug it in and text that I'll call later as I don't like using the phone when it's charging.

It's also possible he blocked you accidentally, but because you assume he just hung up, you're putting two and two together to make five?

You could also be right: maybe it was something you said...You'll never know, and with the smorgasbord of delights on offer, move on!"

Very difficult to block someone accidentally. It's quite clear both on the message and on the drop down menu on their profile.

Just keep telling myself, it’s his loss.

I have to say, it does knock confidence a little though

Thank you for your replies xx

By *bwmasterukMan  over a year ago

derby

"Just keep telling myself, it’s his loss.

Thank you for your replies xx "

Defo his loss princess don't let it knock your confidence chin up

Don't worry too much about it, he probably never had any intention of meeting and was just a dreamer/fantasist. There's plenty more men to pick from. XXX

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"He'd probably finished his wankers so didn't need you any more!"

Or his Mrs came home early

Well it is his loss but the fact remains when people do not reply it does knock people confidence a little to the point where they say a enough is enough and just a waste of time.

"Just keep telling myself, it’s his loss.

Thank you for your replies xx "

Claire it's totally his loss, don't let one dick put you off, it just means the decent guys on here have to work a wee bit harder, but that just means the rewards are that much better

Sorry for ranting xx "

Maybe he didn't like your face or voice or don't look like your pictures.

He wouldn't block you otherwise .

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Unfortunately Fab is full of double standards.....so many guys moan that ladies don't say "no thanks" when they are not interested and yet often the very same men are no more likely to be polite.

Sadly there are an awful lot of picture collectors and wankers on here...men who don't have the intention (or the courage) to actually meet and who like a good wank over ladies' photos and cam sessions. If *they* were polite enough to state that this is what they want, it would solve at least as many "problems" as women who don't reply when an unsuitable guy writes to them.

Disclaimer: I wholly understand why women often don't reply when they are uninterested.

He had seen everything prior to us FaceTiming through public and private photos on here and had also heard my voice as we had spoke on the phone.

It's very true, I will always try to say a polite 'no thank you' not that you get liked for it sometimes!

I was also recently talking to a guy all week on fabs and kik, arranged to meet, which takes me over an hour by train, on the night I'm now getting myself ready and about to leave, thought I'd just check to see if he was also on his way, and he'd deleted fabs and his kik account so he'd vanished without saying a single word and would have left me standing there like a complete fool!

By *astMidsLE6Couple  over a year ago

leicester

From a quick look at your profile it seems you been doing this a few years now, would not let it bother you.

what folks say and what folks do are two different things, move on and find someone who will like you for you.

Interesting post. I've messaged a few people. Had no replies, had replies saying thanks but no thanks and have had replies and much more. It's all good. I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea and I respect that - we all like what we like.

I have had one person who I particularly like read my message and then leave unread again so I'm not sure what that means. Has been quite a while now - presume they're not interested but why not just delete/ say no thanks etc. I won't cry into my pillow.

Hey ho

Sorry to hear that, I think us girls have all come across similar.

I've been stood up a few times.

Cancelled on lots (some no doubt genuine)

Been chatting on and off to a guy for a year, keeps arranging meets then goes silent for weeks. Only to message again months later. No more though.

Arranged a meet with a guy for him to cancel, then message later with the 'wish you were here' bollox you do.

Gave him a second chance, only for him to cancel that, when I explained that I won't be arranging further meets I got "but I want you' my reply - "you could of, twice".

"Well it is his loss but the fact remains when people do not reply it does knock people confidence a little to the point where they say a enough is enough and just a waste of time. "

Spot on

Sorry for ranting xx "

Yes I'm one of those guys (see my profile) but it's def his loss tho as your hot. All you can do is chin up and look forward to the next exciting encounter

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I have spoken to guys on here and on kik, when they have Cum they lose interest, happens all the time and I will add that guys I have met often, it's just the way it is x

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

I personally don’t understand it. If for whatever reason he changed his mind after the FaceTime then he should have said instead of ghosting you. Just think if it as a lucky escape. I was ghosted by someone a few years back after we had spent a good few sessions together (wasn’t from here and someone I was looking to have relationship with) and things seemed good. She told me how happy I made her, she was stunning and what I’d consider “out of my league” and couldn’t believe my luck. Then one day with no warning she just ignored me and blocked me on any communication app we used. If she changed her mind then fine, but I’d rather know than be ignored

By *SPrincessWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere near you

Sounds like he lost interest when he saw you, he should've just said so but the block is a pretty clear message

» Add a new message to this topic