FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice needed

Advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyas,

Anybody able to give me advice on my profile and making that first post to someone? Just so I get myself prepared or anything.

Cheers gang.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Post pictures, don’t need to be of your face. Also probably drop the bit about getting tested to see if you’re free of STI’s, a tad off putting

"Post pictures, don’t need to be of your face. Also probably drop the bit about getting tested to see if you’re free of STI’s, a tad off putting "

I'll get rid of the STI bit. Is a torso pic acceptable? Or can it be others?

"Post pictures, don’t need to be of your face. Also probably drop the bit about getting tested to see if you’re free of STI’s, a tad off putting

I'll get rid of the STI bit. Is a torso pic acceptable? Or can it be others?"

Agree with above....and condom or two

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I think your profile is really good compared to a lot of people. I would suggest having a couple of varied photographs on your profile.

It's sensible to mention that you have Autism. There has been a lot of publicity about it recently, so shouldn't be a problem.

I am over your preferred age range, but if you would like to send me a message as if you were interested, I could give you some feedback on that.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello. Wishing you success on here. Hope you follow the good advice that has already been given in this thread.

"I think your profile is really good compared to a lot of people. I would suggest having a couple of varied photographs on your profile.

It's sensible to mention that you have Autism. There has been a lot of publicity about it recently, so shouldn't be a problem.

I am over your preferred age range, but if you would like to send me a message as if you were interested, I could give you some feedback on that. "

Yeah I'll give you an inbox soon. Just to get a better idea on how to get in touch :D

"Hello. Wishing you success on here. Hope you follow the good advice that has already been given in this thread. "

Yeah, this has helped me with what I need to get started. :D

I see you haven't bothered to put any photo's up OP.

» Add a new message to this topic