FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is it common

Is it common

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick one is it common place to take the piss out of newbies? Had it 3 times here in a week. Yes we been to 2 clubs and no we have not swung yet.

I don’t mind banter but ffs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

"Just a quick one is it common place to take the piss out of newbies? Had it 3 times here in a week. Yes we been to 2 clubs and no we have not swung yet.

I don’t mind banter but ffs "

Perhaps your not in the doesnt exist cliques on fab ,

"Just a quick one is it common place to take the piss out of newbies? Had it 3 times here in a week. Yes we been to 2 clubs and no we have not swung yet.

Perhaps your not in the doesnt exist cliques on fab , "

Sorry lost me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When we first joined the site we were taking things very slowly, and yes we got a lot of abuse for being on a long time and only having a few verifications. Although most of it was from single men who we seid no to

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It’s not necessarily newbies - but it can get a little OTT sometimes!

Rise above it ... not worth getting dragged down by xx

When we first joined the site we were taking things very slowly, and yes we got a lot of abuse for being on a long time and only having a few verifications. Although most of it was from single men who we seid no to "

Ahhh I see thanks and yes we going slow. But we get braver each time. Loving it so far.

"It’s not necessarily newbies - but it can get a little OTT sometimes!

Rise above it ... not worth getting dragged down by xx"

Thanks

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I wouldn't say it is. I wonder if you're taking things personally, but not having seen the comments I don't know.

When we first joined the site we were taking things very slowly, and yes we got a lot of abuse for being on a long time and only having a few verifications. Although most of it was from single men who we seid no to "

I’ve had no negative at all despite being in the same boat

When we first joined the site we were taking things very slowly, and yes we got a lot of abuse for being on a long time and only having a few verifications. Although most of it was from single men who we seid no to

Ahhh I see thanks and yes we going slow. But we get braver each time. Loving it so far. "

That's the best way just go at your own pace and just block the dick heads and haters.

"I wouldn't say it is. I wonder if you're taking things personally, but not having seen the comments I don't know. "

Maybe I just feeling it tonight thanks

Really good advice thank you

Ahhh I see thanks and yes we going slow. But we get braver each time. Loving it so far.

That's the best way just go at your own pace and just block the dick heads and haters. "

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"I wouldn't say it is. I wonder if you're taking things personally, but not having seen the comments I don't know.

Maybe I just feeling it tonight thanks "

Block rude people,its your way or no way

"I wouldn't say it is. I wonder if you're taking things personally, but not having seen the comments I don't know.

Maybe I just feeling it tonight thanks

Block rude people,its your way or no way "

Thanks guys x

No thats just ridiculous everyone was new at sometime we would never dream of such a thing,it's huge step for people no need for it imo. X

It’s common, we know how you feel we were newbies 4 years ago and took our time, best advice is to ignore people and hide most of your social only veifications

Why you ask?

Well when people view your profile they will immediately look at your verifications and see they are all social only, some people will take this to mean you are never going to play.

Take it all at your own pace and you’ll get into the real swing of it

Do you mean in mail or on the forums?

People are always taking the piss out of newbies on the forums. Would you want to meet someone like that? There's lots of nice people too though.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

very. U either get ignored or absolutely slated. I received first hand bitchville replies for aabout a year. Good luck be u and hold ur own xxxx

Thanks again guys really good advice

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 04/04/18 02:46:57]

South Wales

Yup. Happens a LOT!

There's a wolf pack on this forum and newbies are their prey, especially young single male newbies.

Of course, their advice is always to 'join in the forum and interact' but it's just bait to lure them out into the open.

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 04/04/18 02:48:14]

"Yup. Happens a LOT!

There's a wolf pack on this forum and newbies are their prey, especially young single male newbies.

Of course, their advice is always to 'join in the forum and interact' but it's just bait to lure them out into the open."

» Add a new message to this topic