FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What should and shouldn't I write on my profile what do the ladies like to see ? Should I get the cock oot or no ? You's wanting to know what kind of woman I like or just info about me never know what to write

Anyone want me to tell you about myself and what am into and you's can't write it for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’ve got 3 veris despite having, in our opinion, a poor profile, so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

"You’ve got 3 veris despite having, in our opinion, a poor profile, so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. "

Precisely this.

"You’ve got 3 veris despite having, in our opinion, a poor profile, so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. "

Let ma personality speak for myself in messages but someone said ur profile is crap

"You’ve got 3 veris despite having, in our opinion, a poor profile, so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Let ma personality speak for myself in messages but someone said ur profile is crap"

I hope your messages are longer than the profile..

Drop the caps

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

"You’ve got 3 veris despite having, in our opinion, a poor profile, so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Let ma personality speak for myself in messages but someone said ur profile is crap"

I wouldn’t open a message from you after viewing your profile but others are different. It works for you or maybe it doesn’t as you’re here asking for help! Take a look at the thousands of profile advice threads by searching the forums - the great advice is always repeated on them

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

3 veris with that profile

Well done

Cheers OP, showing your class there :

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

OMG all that profile help we’ve been giving over the years, you’ve just blown it all out of the window. 3 meets in almost as many weeks, you must be Brad Pitt & be sending amazing messages. Like others have said don’t fix what ain’t broke!

Don’t need to shout though, but hey maybe that’s working for you too!!

Let ma personality speak for myself in messages but someone said ur profile is crap

Cheers OP, showing your class there : "

What do you mean by that

"OMG all that profile help we’ve been giving over the years, you’ve just blown it all out of the window. 3 meets in almost as many weeks, you must be Brad Pitt & be sending amazing messages. Like others have said don’t fix what ain’t broke!

Don’t need to shout though, but hey maybe that’s working for you too!!"

I've got a big cock and lots of charm and I am told I am a handsome hunk of a man

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"OMG all that profile help we’ve been giving over the years, you’ve just blown it all out of the window. 3 meets in almost as many weeks, you must be Brad Pitt & be sending amazing messages. Like others have said don’t fix what ain’t broke!

I've got a big cock and lots of charm and I am told I am a handsome hunk of a man "

did your mum tell you that?

I've got a big cock and lots of charm and I am told I am a handsome hunk of a man

did your mum tell you that?"

Can show u if you like make your mind up

» Add a new message to this topic